Odyssey Gaol Gear Augments Feb 2021
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-02-09 18:51:40
Link | Citer | R

Ok the augment system has always been setup to go to Rank 30 though no item ever went past 25. Going past 25(or whatever the max was for X item) would usually always just show the real max ranks data up to Rank 30 then it would "error". This time I noticed it is fully filled in up to Rank 30. I even bumped it up to Rank 40. Everything after Rank 30 was invalid so the system is still only setup for a max of 30. So these likely actually do max out at Rank 30 but I could be wrong and SE wasted their time to fill it in but doubtful imo.

For tonight I dumped just the Armor not the Weapons. The weapons 3rd aug are all the same though Acc/Macc and not a ton, typical amounts.

Tomorrow I'll work on Weapons and also see if they bumped the data for last months items to go past Rank 20.

Armour
https://gist.github.com/Chiaia/e43e539bff62bdd9620dcb5360dd5fbc

Weapons - Note since a lot of these are same augments. I used BG Wiki's numbers they had for what was shownn at the NPC to group them so if any of that was inputted wrong then the Weapon got grouped in my output wrong. A lot are DMG 8, DMG 10, or DMG 15 as shown on BG Wiki.

Update: Funk pointed out that like the Knife and Katana have different max augments and others. That's why I have them grouped multiple times if they didn't have a unique R15 augment the NPC showed it was the best I can do atm till I actually can examine them in game and see which unique augment it really is tied to but it gives you at least a general idea of where each piecce ends up and others have a unique augment example Club , Staff etc so we know those values for sure.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-02-12 02:56:20
Link | Citer | R

Ok since no one has been able to show me an augment I decided to try again and I found them they were actually partly added last month. SE changed some of the augments/values this month. Anyway currently dumping them all Rank by Rank will update when done later. I'll edit the first post with it.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-02-12 04:03:43
Link | Citer | R

Armour augment link in first post now.
[+]
By SimonSes 2021-02-12 04:13:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Chiaia said: »
Armour augment link in first post now.

Rank 30?

I assume its just there as PH for possible future? Wonder if cap in game will be 20 or 25 then?
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-02-12 04:19:38
Link | Citer | R

They've never filled in data for Ranks that didn't exist before but this is SE we're talking about.
 Asura.Wotasu
user: Wotasu
By Asura.Wotasu 2021-02-12 04:28:48
Link | Citer | R

IF R30 becomes a thing they need to up the amount of RP gained, since it's what 33 days to R20 1?
By SimonSes 2021-02-12 04:46:16
Link | Citer | R

They've never filled in data for Ranks that didn't exist before but this is SE we're talking about.

Rank 30 augments are crazy good on some pieces (talking about 2nd row augments mostly). There would need to be V20 and V25 probably then, because farming RP at V15 would require like 112 wins to R30 something >.>

V20 would be around 62 wins and V25 around 38 wins

That being said I dont even imagine killing this NMs at V5 or V10 with current lag and V20 and V25 would probably be one of the hardest fight in game?
[+]
By Guyford 2021-02-12 07:47:54
Link | Citer | R

Was there rank 30 data added for the items from atonement 1 and 2?
[+]
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Serveur: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2021-02-12 08:45:22
Link | Citer | R

If rank 30 is a thing, incoming double RP campaign.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2021-02-12 09:16:23
Link | Citer | R

weapon rank 30 augments?
[+]
By SimonSes 2021-02-12 09:17:52
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk said: »
weapon rank 30 augments?

I'm waiting too, but don't want to pressure Chiaia :P
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2021-02-12 09:21:10
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk said: »
weapon rank 30 augments?

I'm waiting too, but don't want to pressure Chiaia :P

PRESSSURE
MOAR PRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUURRRRREEEE
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-02-12 14:36:03
Link | Citer | R

Weapon Bump in first post.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2021-02-13 16:02:22
Link | Citer | R

Amour
/triggered
[+]
By Aricomfy 2021-02-13 16:18:15
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
/triggered
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-03-02 17:11:25
Link | Citer | R

I know this is doubtful but has anyone started augmenting a weapon from here on Asura? Specifically any of these ones:
Agwu's Axe Someone provided.
Agwu's Claymore
Agwu's Scythe
Bunzi's Chopper
Gekkei
Gleti's Knife
Ikenga's Axe
Ikenga's Lance
Kunimitsu
Sakpata's Fists
Sakpata's Sword Someone provided.
and mind letting me examine them in game for 1 second?
leave a post here or pm on here, thanks.
 Asura.Kronkeykong
By Asura.Kronkeykong 2021-03-02 19:25:27
Link | Citer | R

Agwu's Axe
Agwu's Scythe
mind letting me examine them in game for 1 second?

Have the Scythe for lockstyle and the Axe for use, if I ever get some RP I'll let you know.

You just need any amount of RP in them?
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-03-02 20:19:26
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kronkeykong said: »
Agwu's Axe
Agwu's Scythe
mind letting me examine them in game for 1 second?

Have the Scythe for lockstyle and the Axe for use, if I ever get some RP I'll let you know.

You just need any amount of RP in them?
Correct and ty
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [55 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-04-26 12:34:57
Link | Citer | R

I know this is doubtful but has anyone started augmenting a weapon from here on Asura? Specifically any of these ones:
Agwu's Axe Someone provided.
Agwu's Claymore
Agwu's Scythe
Bunzi's Chopper
Gekkei Unique R20 augment at npc. (Once you've done R15 NM.)
Gleti's Knife Someone provided.
Ikenga's Axe (Inferred based on knowing Agwu's Axe)
Ikenga's Lance
Kunimitsu (Inferred based on Gleti's Knife and Sakpata's Sword data.)
Sakpata's Fists Unique R20 augment at npc. (Once you've done R15 NM.)
Sakpata's Sword Someone provided.
and mind letting me examine them in game for 1 second?

I'm bumping this since it has been a few months. Wondering if anyone has gotten even 1 RP worth or more into any of these weapons.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-04-27 02:04:15
Link | Citer | R

Late night bump since someone did have 2 weapons earlier.

Edit got 3 weapon inputs which excludes 2 others so we have 5 total weapons now.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-04-28 05:02:31
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes, I deleted your post because I'm trying to keep this thread focused on the data I'm trying to collect even if your post was semi related.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-04-29 10:52:58
Link | Citer | R

I'm down to only needing 2 more augments. Will know the last based on getting 2 more of the 3 weapons.
Agwu's Claymore
Agwu's Scythe
Bunzi's Chopper
Ikenga's Lance Data was provided.

So if anyone has any of those hit me up please post here or send me a PM/DM. Thanks.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [52 days between previous and next post]
By Slowforever 2021-06-19 22:54:36
Link | Citer | R

For the Nyame armor are most people going for rank B? I feel like its best for most melee jobs? Like if you play cor/ thf/ brd/ drg? I sure do like path A but... the WSD... and with a mythic and earrings/ ring/ cape / neck having store tp already on them...
By Felgarr 2021-06-20 00:12:44
Link | Citer | R

Slowforever said: »
For the Nyame armor are most people going for rank B? I feel like its best for most melee jobs? Like if you play cor/ thf/ brd/ drg? I sure do like path A but... the WSD... and with a mythic and earrings/ ring/ cape / neck having store tp already on them...

I assume folks are doing path B mostly (especially Path B feet). This is because they can replace almost any existing WSD piece, even some (but not all) capped DM augment WSD pieces. Also, I call out Path B feet because it's the most-excluded WSD piece when it comes to ambuscade and AF1/2 WSD+% stats. (You also get inventory space back too, for WSD replacements).

There's nothing wrong with oath A either, but....there are plenty of other viable TP sets.
By Heck 2021-06-20 07:47:14
Link | Citer | R

The Path B WSD pieces offer a lot compared to the other paths. Not only do you get outrages WSD in those slots with a bunch of attack + bonus double attack, but it also comes on gear with BIS Magic Evasion + DT which make doing content that has annoying AoE's (physical or magical) smoother since you wont get "Sorry I got caught in WS Gear"

But you really don't need Path B to do anything in the game, it just makes it easier than what you could do. Path A is good in some slots for some jobs that can't use Mal or Sakpata and want some Store TP with Mag Eva/DT in their melee set. Path D seems pretty good for PUPs but that's very niche, and Path C is good for nuking but.....nuking is in a unique spot in the game and mage jobs aren't really used for Nuking outside of Ongo...maybe some Escha NMs and Kei. The stuff in the game for nuking is pretty much on par with what you can get from the augments too.
[+]
By Malaketth 2021-06-20 07:50:38
Link | Citer | R

Path B made me free up a lot of inventory from the WSD augments pieces I no longer need tote around. If nothing else that’s worth a ton to me. Meanwhile my mule has some nice augments now...
By FaeQueenCory 2021-06-20 10:43:17
Link | Citer | R

Slowforever said: »
B is good for more than just melee, it's the best WS pieces for 90% of the WSs that mages use too.

Here's the ""problem"" with augmenting with the other paths of Nyame:
  • A: The problem here is that Nyame is a T4 set. The T3 sets, which you have to unlock before you can get Nyame, do basically this for the jobs that really would want access to Malignance but don't have it. So the T3 sets + Malignance existing depreciates the use/value a path A would get you. So why drop all that money and "effort" augmenting something that you can already have (and possibly be better/more unique than just PDL+DT+Store TP).

• C: This sounds really tempting. MAB+50 MBB and MBBII? For DRK/PLD/NIN especially that all sounds really good... except... The MBBII you're getting is all of 2% per piece. And while 50 MAB > 30 MAB... for these MAB starved jobs, you're not going to see that huge of a difference. (Especially with how often PLD/DRKs be bursting.)

• D: I don't know what they were thinking with this. I haven't tested the D body R20 aug, but if it works like how I think it says, then it's just marginally worse than the BiS piece for SMN... so PUP/BST might get better use from that? but I feel like they too have better options. Everything else is just sorta.... there. BST probably has the best excuse to do this... but... T3 set.

Because the biggest thing that makes things like path C and A less useful for you to pick than B is that the things you'd want to use them for are already there on the base gear.
Need pure DT set? You already have it without the augment.
Need MBB and MAB for jobs that don't really get it? Guess what. It's already there.
Nothing is stopping you from using a path B augmented piece in your MBB/MAB or DT sets. (And as mentioned above, the T3 sets + Malignance exist and can usually offer you better or the same level of DT with better/more relevant offensive effects.)

tldr; path B gives you your bang for your buck, while ACD all have equal or better relevant options; plus you can still fill in what you need because the big relevant stuff isn't in the augments.