First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 47 48 49
 Asura.Biglovin
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Monko
By Asura.Biglovin 2021-02-02 10:36:30
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Avereith said: »

Not to mention it can't be 650 titles for rank 6 since I was rank 6 at 620something

I'm rank 6 and have 427 titles.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-02-02 10:40:44
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Biglovin said: »
Lakshmi.Avereith said: »

Not to mention it can't be 650 titles for rank 6 since I was rank 6 at 620something

I'm rank 6 and have 427 titles.

But thank you for counting /nod
 Asura.Biglovin
By Asura.Biglovin 2021-02-02 11:05:42
Link | Citer | R

also going off that other list -
Trusts = 101 (includeing MatsuiP and SylvieUC)
Playtime = 2665 days, 14, hours, 55 mins, 10 sec
Quests = 458 unique quests done
missions = all but Windy Story Line
Combat/Magic skills = Every single one max
Crafting/Fishing = All max except synergy is 0 (lu shangs/ebisu quests done)
Battle Content = All W3 done, All Master Trials Done, All Omen done, MMM i have book to reset my 1hour lol, Legion all killed. I have yet to get all Titles on all Skirmishes with a rank 5 body. nyzul i have done over 2 million tokens, einherjar over a million ichor. I have done Monstrosity so long ago i forget (1671 Infamy points still) abyssea has everything done.
non combat= no chocobo racing/digging (*** that), have all warps/all survival guides in game, mog gardens rank 7 (no +1 ring yet)

BUT i have not done Fait Lux yet. I have medal of altana and just have to get this server to have that fight open next week if i do a ***ton of killing for campaign. But if i rank up from 6 to 7 from that... mmmmm
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-02-02 11:07:28
Link | Citer | R

I can't honestly believe you only have 427 titles. Just for playing the game all the way you get 200. You have to never have unlocked jobs never done a single event outside main story and no quests for af.

I suppose it's possible just very unbelievable.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-02-02 11:08:27
Link | Citer | R

Reading that you should have WAY more than 400 titles guy

Your tracked titles isn't counting titles. Many events give multiple titles without changing your title to be tracked.

To count, you must literally count in game. Bard by bard. Menu by menu. Category by category.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-02-02 11:19:41
Link | Citer | R

He probably did count actually. I just checked his gw profile and it only has 128 titles on it
 Asura.Biglovin
By Asura.Biglovin 2021-02-02 11:25:05
Link | Citer | R

yeah i went bard to bard. alot of the bards have repeat titles on them though too so i didnt count those. i'll go back through them all today incase i missed a bard or something.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-02-02 11:25:35
Link | Citer | R

A ten year old account by default just doing the new thing as it comes out will have that many titles. A person like me could have a twenty year old account with only 400 titles because I don't do pointless stuff. Other people don't play that way.

The missions are 130 an abyssea full clear is 100 all the jobs is about 50 each master is +1 an aeonic is 40. Htb vd is 20. 30ish for hnm. 20 in dynamis. 20 for vw. They add up fast.

Use your OF account to ask for the bards to offer a title from the ### you have available.

"I can change your title to one of the 600 you've earned for a fee"
 Asura.Biglovin
By Asura.Biglovin 2021-02-02 11:38:13
Link | Citer | R

ooooooh thats a good idea for them to tell me the number haha i'll go back and do that today
 Asura.Biglovin
By Asura.Biglovin 2021-02-02 11:56:56
Link | Citer | R

On the BG Titles page it reads:

"Titles change after repeating an objective, even if you have already received the title before. Most titles can be reacquired and set at various Title Changer NPCs."

Most. Most titles. Does this mean that checking the bards will not give you a list of every title you have gotten?
 Shiva.Thorny
Serveur: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2021-02-02 11:59:20
Link | Citer | R

Do we actually know that mastery count is tied to number of titles? I got the impression when they mentioned titles, that they were just saying they use titles as a way to check if content is done.
 Asura.Tawhoya
user: Tawhoya
By Asura.Tawhoya 2021-02-02 12:01:21
Link | Citer | R

It's just the thread he's pulling. He's found evidence of it affecting the total number, so he's using that as a base.
 Asura.Biglovin
By Asura.Biglovin 2021-02-02 12:11:27
Link | Citer | R

When I click "Let the Bard Decide my title" I doesn't say out of how many he's picking from. Is it a specific bard I have to ask for this?
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-02-02 12:16:39
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Thorny said: »
Do we actually know that mastery count is tied to number of titles? I got the impression when they mentioned titles, that they were just saying they use titles as a way to check if content is done.
Don't know at all. Just one thing we've been keeping track of, and the easiest thing to count :x
 Asura.Biglovin
By Asura.Biglovin 2021-02-02 12:43:49
Link | Citer | R

For just an example, and perhaps I just am looking in the wrong place, I know I've killed all VNM (Krabkota, Dawon, Yilbegan, ect) which is 7 titles. The original abyssite comes from Ru'Lude gardens so I was checking with Jeuno title changer to see if the titles are there and they're not. Nor are they in the past cities or anywhere else I've looked (I didn't look through cities like Adoulin/Whitegate for them since those monsters don't even pop in those expansions).

So if I can't find those with the title changer yet I know I've had those titles since I've killed the monsters, I could have a lot more titles that I just can't change to anymore unless re-killing a monster.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-02-02 12:58:36
Link | Citer | R

Those seven vwnm titles would be from bards in sandy/windy/bastok (S) in the past if you wanted to check if you had them
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-02-02 13:06:35
Link | Citer | R

If your 427 is accurate, and it's not title specific, I should 100% be higher than rank 3.

Other than stupid fetch quests and spending another 10 billion on shitty rema I won't use on an account I won't play, I've done pretty much everything except the things that are essentially (and some literally) impossible for a 2 month old account.

And you would be the first one to not fit the pattern. (without knowing the specifics exactly)

This is my full (speedwritten, typos, abbreviations, nicknames etc) you should at the bare minimum have every single title on this list, minus some of the paragon titles, possibly. and more. (this was 425 before I started doing *** like buying CP items to hit 450) AND they're in the order you would find them, with prices, in the wiki bard order.
 Asura.Biglovin
By Asura.Biglovin 2021-02-02 13:19:45
Link | Citer | R

I went through and double checked (and made sure not to count titles twice from different bards) and I have 481 Titles. I know that I just got a couple from doing The Voracious Resurgence since I had not done those missions before yesterday. So I must have missed a bard somewhere the first time I counted.

Edit: And I did want to add in that I have 446 ROE completed.
Double Edit: Also, the one that that I do have that no mule can complete is over 2500 days of playtime logged. Which also could be a huge factor on time gating what rank you can be.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-02-02 13:35:56
Link | Citer | R

I mean I can run with "titles are points" and so are other things.

But what gives you something roughly equal to 300 titles. If they were weighted in some way.

How many titles is a Job Master worth. How many titles is a REMA worth. Basically.

We're paying for the rank and a title is a penny but a master is worth a nickle. Costs 2 dollars. Is one Rema worth 25 titles?

I'll have another 175 title rank 2 shortly (in theory), but its my last shot to find rank 2.

175(ish) titles 2 aeonic 1 master - first rank 2 (couldve been less I wasn't counting)
176 titles exactly, 1 aeonic, no master - second rank 2
176(ish) titles, 1 aeonic, no master - third rank 2
145 titles, no master, no rema - The important one still rank 1 - if this takes 200 titles or 225 titles etcetcetc, one step closer.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-02-02 13:52:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Is one Rema worth 25 titles?
Might be why it took lowly 11 (now 12) rema ave 750 titles worth of crap to hit rank 7
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-02-02 13:59:18
Link | Citer | R

The idea already exists and ironically, it's for ranking up too.

Assault ranks are 25 points, winning a new one is 5 and repeats are 1.
 Ragnarok.Gennss
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: gennss
By Ragnarok.Gennss 2021-02-02 14:48:57
Link | Citer | R

How far along do the rema's have to be... just named, or afterglowed?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-02-02 14:52:25
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-02-02 17:34:38
Link | Citer | R

So, may still me of little to no value but I hit another random title.

Insignificant twice in adoulin, and random in adoulin, so it's (likely) just true random. More titles you have the harder it probably is to nail in a RNG "spin" as it were.

And then I picked up Irresponsible in SS
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-02-02 21:48:44
Link | Citer | R

did my first master trial with black and white!

title did not rank up from 7 to 8 :p
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-02-02 22:16:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
So, may still me of little to no value but I hit another random title.

Insignificant twice in adoulin, and random in adoulin, so it's (likely) just true random. More titles you have the harder it probably is to nail in a RNG "spin" as it were.

And then I picked up Irresponsible in SS
Yeah I'll need to keep trying on them. I keep forgetting you can do it. I have 2/4 of the rando ones currently

Btw, I was doing meebles batallia clears earlier and that mining one is bullcrap! no one is getting max goal on that without a full pt of people
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-02-02 22:17:44
Link | Citer | R

I mean, hax, it was easy. The only dogshit one is the bombs.

It took literally 30 tries 10 years ago when it was new, and it took literally 30 tries again last week when i did it again. Just the baddest of bad luck.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-02-02 22:24:00
Link | Citer | R

yeah theres no way I'm getting bomb max goal either. I'll be lucky to get 4
 Bismarck.Rosalee
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Rosamimi
By Bismarck.Rosalee 2021-02-02 22:35:20
Link | Citer | R

So I finally noticed that GW got updated like a month or so ago to actually track titles past VW material now, so I've been off registering titles all night.

Now I just got to the last bard in Adoulin and NONE of his titles were registered. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I still don't have an exact number on my titles yet since I have SO. MANY. MORE. to register still, but the number I have so far is 824. Will update once I finish registering... or you can peek at my GW.

Edit: Final count after spamming guildwork like crazy: 922.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-02-02 22:38:04
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Rosalee said: »
but the number I have so far is 824
Dang! I'm only at 808 currently and I've been going gangbusters on this thing for a month. Was at 620~ when the mastery rank came out
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 47 48 49