Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Windower » General » XivParty - Party List Addon for Windower 4
XivParty - Party List Addon for Windower 4
First Page 2 3 4 5
By Ixchell 2021-03-29 16:51:40
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Tylas said: »

You need to modify the value in the layout XML files (like layouts\1440p.xml). The layout.lua only contains default values which are overridden by the XMLs.

I think I am doing something wrong because I have already modified the 4 .xml files that are inside the Layout folder and they are still grouped in lines of 19, I thank you very much for your time, you have done a lot with making this great addon, I think I just have to find another place for it on my screen.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [95 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Woulfwood
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Woulfwood 2021-07-02 12:25:38
Link | Citer | R

I'm loving your addon! Is there a way to get rid of the original party list? Sorry if I missed it!
 Ragnarok.Tylas
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Tylas11
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2021-07-02 13:31:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Woulfwood said: »
I'm loving your addon! Is there a way to get rid of the original party list? Sorry if I missed it!
I do not think that's possible.

Best you can do is place it over the original list and make it right aligned by editing the layouts manually. But I do not recommend this as it might cover alliance parties which are not yet supported. Some cursors, like when you rearrange party members, are also not supported due to windower limitations.

The intent of this addon was to keep it on the left side of the screen like in original FF14. If you run the game on anything higher than Full HD, the original party list will be so tiny that you wont notice it much.
 Asura.Woulfwood
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Woulfwood 2021-07-02 18:05:58
Link | Citer | R

You're right. It's pretty tiny on my screen, so I'll ignore it. I'm looking forward to seeing your addon being completed finally!