Relic Weapon Skill Knights Of Round Damage Output

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » Relic Weapon skill Knights of Round Damage Output
Relic Weapon skill Knights of Round Damage Output
 Bahamut.Belkin
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Belkin
By Bahamut.Belkin 2020-07-02 09:10:21
Link | Citer | R

This man is on one.

"PLD can do it if they cleave mobs"

PLD can do what? Get reliable TP for multi-step? If you are multi-stepping, you aren't cleaving mobs. Also, I like how he posted a picture of Excalibur in the original post as if we were unaware of what it was.
[+]
 Bahamut.Yukisoba
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Yukisoba
By Bahamut.Yukisoba 2020-07-02 09:19:45
Link | Citer | R

Are you really cleaving if you're using single target WS, though?
[+]
By SimonSes 2020-07-02 10:53:49
Link | Citer | R

Currently I can't tell if he is a troll, a child or just really confused casual.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-07-02 11:13:53
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Martel said: »
Asura.Veikur said: »
Plugged Naegling in to compare against Savage Blade, KoR Excal edges out by an insignificant (8 DPS) margin. O3D is clutch.

Also realized I forgot about 10% crit rate, but that shouldn't be a huge deal and further favors Excal.

KoR has stellar skill chain properties though, so that's something to consider. KoR > SB (Light) > KoR (Light)
WHile I agree that that's a good SC, I have trouble imagining PLD getting TP fast enough to 3 step reliably without Mythic AM3. Sometimes it doesn't make it even with AM3. Could do it with enough mobs feeding you TP via shield mastery, though.

Well I'm just thinking in DD gear. It's how I got to 2100 so it's possible. Now as to why... well that's up to the player / group.
By Aquatiq 2020-07-02 11:41:20
Link | Citer | R

There's guides posted everywhere that are the culmination of people considering every possible thing that could be considered for a job, if you don't see anything about PLD cleave in there, it's for a reason.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [33 days between previous and next post]
By Rainemard 2020-08-04 10:54:15
Link | Citer | R

posting in placeholder drg thread Pog