Yestin-Ovestin Is A Fraud!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Rune Fencer » Yestin-Ovestin is a fraud!
Yestin-Ovestin is a fraud!
By Sylfeya 2020-06-23 20:24:59
Link | Citer | R

As 'everyone knows', to obtain rune fencer Relic Armor, you go to the West Adoulin Waterfront and trade materials to a particularly snobby taru by the name of Yestin-Ovestin, via the Inconspicuous Barrel. He spends a gameday and crafts your rune fencer armor for you.

... or does he?

If you are impatient and click on the Inconspicuous Barrel a couple of times while the work is incomplete, you're treated to a revealing bit of dialogue, that changes depending on which piece of gear you're crafting. For example, for Futhark Coat:

Jerra Ndala : I'm an expurrrt at weaving cloth! My fingers never have trrrouble finding the seam.
Yestin-Ovestin : Stop being inappropriataru and get to work!

I dunno, seems pretty tame to me. Then again...

Futhark Bandeau:

Jerra Ndala : You're wrrringing the most out of that steel... It started out as a soft chunk of slag, but now it's so bulbous and hard.
Yestin-Ovestin : Stop being inappropriataru and get to work!

Yikes, that went from 0 to XI fast!

Who is Jerra Ndala? Why, none other than the mithra that makes rune fencer Artifact Armor! So, there you have it - a scandalous exposé that reveals that Jerra Ndala is the crafter behind both RUN Artifact and Relic gear, and Yestin-Ovestin is a shameless fraud stealing credit for her work. As if we needed any more reason to dislike Yestin-Ovestin...
[+]
By Quizzy 2020-06-23 20:30:05
Link | Citer | R

Clearly a Republican.

#page100
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-06-23 20:30:46
Link | Citer | R