WTS Some Old Unopened Video Games....

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » WTS some old unopened video games....
WTS some old unopened video games....
 Asura.Korpg
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-21 07:33:35
Link | Citer | R

I recently during my stay in Japan bought some unopened original games (and a few opened ones) that I would like to sell to a collector, but I can't seem to find one.

Anyone know of any websites that deal with this type of ***?
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2009-10-21 08:05:16
Link | Citer | R

ebay and now some those games are worth more then when they were new.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-10-21 08:06:48
Link | Citer | R

Gimmeh FFXIII.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
Serveur: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-21 08:15:48
Link | Citer | R

http://www.bluegartrls.com/forum/forum100/
[+]
 Siren.Facet
Serveur: Siren
user: Facet
By Siren.Facet 2009-10-21 08:23:52
Link | Citer | R

Heimdall said:
ebay and now some those games are worth more then when they were new.

No word of a lie: I saw the original nes Final Fantasy with nothing but the plastic sleeve SELL for $100 out of a pawn shop downtown. the guy buying it looked to be around 40-45 and dressed like he lived in his mother's basement, but still... $100...

may be able to build a retirement fund out of my collection if I ever grow the *** up and sell 'em.

==EDIT==
Oh, also... my brother really wanted a game called Brigandine for his birthday earlier this year:
http://catalog.ebay.com/Brigandine-Legend-Forsena-PlayStation-/2297?_fifpts=1&_pcatid=2&_refkw=brigandine&_trksid=p3286.c0.m271

I see now that there are some at around $100, but the first time I looked, they were all floating around $250-300.
 Leviathan.Visente
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Visente
By Leviathan.Visente 2009-10-21 08:30:15
Link | Citer | R

Ebay is always your best bet to sell stuff like that. >_> I'll buy vandal hearts if you have it unopened lol. Best game ever aside from ff11....
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-10-21 08:40:51
Link | Citer | R

@Facet: Yeah, old school game prices plummeted with the release of this gen of consoles and its downloadable games wave. Some people really just want the classic feeling of it, having the manual and everything...which PS3 and Wii(?) do, just an online manual. That takes a huge chunk of the people out of the market. Supply and demand...now it's really just the diehards who love the smell of the 15 year old plastic, or people who want to play and don't care if it's used.

@OP:Like others have said, only place I can think of is Ebay. I *highly* suggest selling other misc crap first. People with a higher feedback number tend to get more bids. I sure as ***wouldn't trust giving $180 for anything to someone with zero feedback, even if paypal DOES guarantee it. Also, if you have an unopened version of Thousand Arms...mmm, Thousand Arms...@_@
 Ifrit.Sabinblitz
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Sabinblitz 2009-10-21 08:41:03
Link | Citer | R

I once sold an unopened copy of FF7, non-greatest hits for close to $200 on ebay. That was several years ago.
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
Serveur: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2009-10-21 08:49:50
Link | Citer | R

Like a year ago i bought all ff7 ff8 and ff9 factory sealed for about £30-40 each, which still sit in my room to this day, ill either keep them till i'm old and play them or sell them for alot more years on from now
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-10-21 08:51:39
Link | Citer | R

Oye...not sure if FF7 is worth as much as it used to be since PS3 has it for download for like $10 now. :x
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-10-21 08:56:48
Link | Citer | R

What games you got Korpg?
 Ifrit.Sabinblitz
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Sabinblitz 2009-10-21 09:01:15
Link | Citer | R

Eternaltriumph said:
Oye...not sure if FF7 is worth as much as it used to be since PS3 has it for download for like $10 now. :x

Exactly, that why I sold it when I did. I saw what happend with Chrono Trigger when they released it for PSX and I new I needed to get rid of FF7 while I could. On a side note I bought it for $7.99 on clearance at Sears, lol!
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-21 10:15:41
Link | Citer | R

I want to see the selling value of the games first, and I tried ebay already. None are up last I looked.

What I have that I know off the top of my head is:

Super Mario RPG (Super Famcom) Unopened.
Pokemon Green (Gameboy) Opened and used.
Paper Mario (N64) Unopened.

I know I have at least 6 more games, about 4 of them unopened and the rest opened, I just don't remember what they were. I'm thinking 1 PS1 game and the rest SNES (or Super Famcom). All of which are Japanese games, so its not like you will be able to play them at all.

I want to see how much they are selling for before I put them on ebay to be honest.

I just made an account for BG, but unfortunally I have to wait a week to post there -.-
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-10-21 10:17:13
Link | Citer | R

Oh man paper mario was fun too and super mario rpg <3
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-21 10:20:04
Link | Citer | R

All of these games are really great, and I expect a very high return on investment on these. I'm not going to tell you how much I bought these for (because you wouldn't believe me if I did) but I can tell you that I'm hoping for a 10.3 ROI on this.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [201 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-05-10 09:56:54
Link | Citer | R

Man....Necro Bumping this thread.

I just found all the games I brought back from Japan here, and am interested (again) in selling them, so send me a PM if you are interested in any of these games

Super Mario RPG (unopened)
Super Mario 64 (unopened)
Paper Mario (or Mario Story if you wana get technical) (unopened)
Super Street Fighter II (Super Famcom, opened)
Super Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong Country for us US people) (opened)
Pokemon Green (opened, but sealed)
Flipull (Game Boy, unopened)

So ya, send me a PM (or /t in the game if you are on Asura and I happen to be online) and lets talk.