Glamour Sets

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Glamour Sets
Glamour Sets
By Nonponcho 2020-04-01 17:20:36
Link | Citer | R

For FFXIV there have a site where people post glamour sets. Is there any equivalent for FFXI? I'm starting to get some ugly gear so think it's time to start setting up some lock sets! Any ideas on good lock set gear?
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-04-01 18:42:52
Link | Citer | R

Just whatever is appealing to your liking. There was a thread a few years ago for a Lockstyle Contest, you can check it out and get ideas. Some of the links are more than likely broken though, but you might see some at least.

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/47484/ffxiah-lockstyle-contest-2
[+]
By Draylo 2020-04-01 19:08:49
Link | Citer | R

Yeah I love doing lock style sets. Sadly there are tons of ugly boots in the game, at least in my opinion. There are some very nice looking head and body pieces though and of course all the lockstyle weapons they've created.

Which jobs are you interested in getting new styles for? There are a lot of obscure pieces that make for a cool set but can come from annoying content with low drop rates. A lot of people rocking the tartarus platemails and gyve doublets though, so they aren't as cool because everyone and their grandma is wearing it.
[+]
By Nonponcho 2020-04-01 19:20:48
Link | Citer | R

For now I think I'm going to do a general one I'll use on all jobs, but I have most jobs leveled.
By Draylo 2020-04-01 19:31:39
Link | Citer | R

Maybe we could continue the lockstyle threads, it kinda fell off the map but it was a fun idea to see everyones lockstyles.

I've been using that lately, I love the Drachenhelm and most of the Provenance Watcher gear. They had some unique models from that with the crystal theme. There is a lot of event gear that is pretty neat looking too, like the Agent set where they also made a recolor of the hands/feet that are nice looking with heavy gear.
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-04-01 20:20:02
Link | Citer | R

Tried uploading pics, every link is broken, screw it.
By Draylo 2020-04-01 20:51:17
Link | Citer | R

Upload it to discord and just copy the link, usually what I do
 Bismarck.Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-04-01 23:35:15
Link | Citer | R

Got it working....stupid ***. Anyway.

Here's my Rune Fencer lockstyle. Cumulus mask, Udug Jerkin, Regal Captain's Gloves, Adhemar legs, Herc feet.

Dark Knight. Odyssean helm/hands/feet, Dagon Breastplate, DRK Emp legs.

Samurai. Hja/Valhalla helm, Kenda body, Ryuo hands/feet, Hiza legs. I keep the Amano on for the glow since Doji doesn't.

[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
Serveur: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-04-02 00:05:37
Link | Citer | R

Just here for the Glamour Shots.

[+]
 Valefor.Yandaime
Serveur: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2020-04-05 10:05:18
Link | Citer | R

I like this Malignance Body, Hands and Feet mixed with SCH Empy Pants and Turms Cap or same model. Looks snazzy and matches Masa pretty good.
[+]
By HyperKTM 2020-04-05 10:28:27
Link | Citer | R

Sulevia feet/legs/hands tartarus mail drachenhelm
 Bahamut.Minimuse
Serveur: Bahamut
user: grumpette
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2020-04-05 12:35:12
Link | Citer | R

Oh, so you guys want a fashion show!

When I'm not doing events with Inq., I help out the Midguardians. I also fashion meme Midguardian members.

MemeGuardian Top Models

This is Omegus's fabulous RUN makeover:

And his looking for party makeover:

This is Weeew's kawaii BabyMetal audition:

Here we have have our amazing Razz in a quaint cheerleading outfit:

And this is Negan's Pikamule:

Midguardians aren't currently seeking new top models, but if you are from Europe, you can always hang out and party with them. If you prove yourself a worthy drinking brother or sister, they will welcome you to the family.

->Midguardian party invites<-