Anyone Know How To Use WindowerInput On Ashita?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Anyone know how to use WindowerInput on Ashita?
Anyone know how to use WindowerInput on Ashita?
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-03-28 16:26:14
Link | Citer | R

Title, pretty much. Ashita stock comes with it, and documentation claims to be able to use some/all of windower addons for ashita. Was wondering if anyone knows how to use it, as theres no documentation i can find of where i place the folder or how to exactly load the windower addons in ashita.
 Shiva.Thorny
Serveur: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-03-28 18:29:53
Link | Citer | R

It has nothing to do with windower addons, it is the MMF system used by windowerhelper and fface to communicate with windower.

There is a shim, by farmboy0, that can be used to load many(but not all, no gearswap) windower addons. You can inquire for more info through the ashita discord, he is usually present.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-03-28 18:45:26
Link | Citer | R

I much prefer ashitacast personally anyway, im not concerned with figuring out how to get gearswap to work. Others would be fine, given theres no temp buying addon in ashita currently and buying every temp manually per fight is frustrating and time consuming.
[+]
By Felgarr 2020-03-28 21:04:06
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
I much prefer ashitacast personally anyway, im not concerned with figuring out how to get gearswap to work. Others would be fine, given theres no temp buying addon in ashita currently and buying every temp manually per fight is frustrating and time consuming.

Doing this on multiple characters, is true. I almost bought a brew once, by mistake, lol.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-03-28 21:16:10
Link | Citer | R

Felgarr said: »
Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »

Doing this on multiple characters, is true. I almost bought a brew once, by mistake, lol.

Even just one character is frustrating to do unless you continually buy literally everything, and heaven forbid you use a decent number of them youre just menuing for 10+ mins and everyone is waiting on you to regain temps. Just give us an "everything but brew" option SE.
By Mrxi 2020-03-28 21:19:31
Link | Citer | R

You can do that with the shim like Thorny said. works for me.
By Mrxi 2020-03-28 21:21:43
Link | Citer | R

Probably should suggest it as a actual addon in there discord, if it hasn't been yet. They have a channel for that.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-03-28 23:11:25
Link | Citer | R

Mrxi said: »
Probably should suggest it as a actual addon in there discord, if it hasn't been yet. They have a channel for that.

Atomos knows of it, it likely isnt an actual addon because of how you need to install it and it still being WIP as far as i can see.