Corona Virus, How Has It Affected Your Area So Far?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
First Page 2 3 ... 94 95 96 ... 129 130 131
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-20 18:55:56
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
No you don't.

His banning has nothing to do with ego. Only posts.
Actually, it has more to do with Rooks throwing in special forum rules specially for me and one other person, and then only punish me when the other person breaks them.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-04-20 18:56:40
Link | Citer | R

I don't think you can catch coronavirus from posting in FFXIAH.com
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-20 18:57:12
Link | Citer | R

Or can you?!?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-04-20 18:57:36
Link | Citer | R

This does not involve your posts just how KN?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-20 19:00:05
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Or can you?!?
I think I caught something tough.

For some reason, reading this thread has made me a lot stupider.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-20 19:01:10
Link | Citer | R

We can discuss this in PM. Rooks would probably want to delete this thread if we talk out in the open.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-04-20 19:11:04
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
We can discuss this in PM. Rooks would probably want to delete this thread if we talk out in the open.

Too late, already been summoned

/unfurls a single, leathery wing
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-04-20 19:21:15
Link | Citer | R

I was hoping that this thread could live on its own outside of P+R and that people would behave. I didn't want all discussion of current events to be locked in the demained/100 posts to post/24 hour a day sewage pipe that is the P+R section.

Like most times I hope for the best, I have erred. You people just can't *** help yourselves.

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
No you don't.

His banning has nothing to do with ego. Only posts.
Actually, it has more to do with Rooks throwing in special forum rules specially for me and one other person, and then only punish me when the other person breaks them.

If you mean section bans, it was the last thing I could come up with that didn't involve just banning you completely. Outside of P+R you're a perfectly fine member of the community, but once you get into the mud pit you can't seem to help yourself. This was the best I could do. What's doubly infuriating is that literally the other day I was thinking I should actually reconsider section bans being lifetime, but clearly younger me knew something older me has forgotten.

There's more than two section bans out there, for the record.

I'm going to unlock this thread in a little while, with a bunch of topic bans in place. If you suddenly find yourself unable to post in this thread, please don't bother to feign surprise or outrage.

Behave yourselves.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-20 19:32:30
Link | Citer | R

Freehugs said: »
*coughs*

RONA!!!
[+]
By volkom 2020-04-20 19:35:38
Link | Citer | R

so... is this coming back into style yet?

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-20 19:37:09
Link | Citer | R

I haven’t really looked into mask fashion lately, but maybe it’s time to make that a thing.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-04-20 19:42:59
Link | Citer | R

I haven’t really looked into mask fashion lately, but maybe it’s time to make that a thing.
I made a few pleated masks with ties.

I want elastic.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-04-20 19:48:47
Link | Citer | R

Oh yay, I guess I am not too abrasive.

Corona is crazy though, for real.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-20 19:50:02
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
Oh man, I didn't make the cut? Or did I?

You got lucky this thread turned into crazy ***in the last 5 pages and r00ks didn't go back that far. I wouldn't push it.

He deleted like 100 posts. from 98 pages back to 95.
By Jetackuu 2020-04-20 19:58:36
Link | Citer | R

abknight said: »
What's with all the freaks trying to low-key make pedophilia sound like it's not that big a deal?
Literally nobody is doing this.

There are a lot of nonviolent crimes related to pedophilia and child predation

No, no there isn't.

DOJ considers to be nonviolent
Literally only you are using this metric.

What a degenerate *** side you guys have taken and tried to argue.
Again: literally nobody is arguing what you're asserting.

nyaarun and jet, can you just explicitly state whether or not you believe people convicted of pedophilia-related crimes (violent or not, whatever, however you classify violence) should be kept in prison or released? You've muddled and derailed the entire discussion by apparently trying to defend pedophilia.

We haven't muddled/derailed anything, that is purely on you and your inane tangent. For the record: as far as I'm concerned rapists and murderers should never be let out of prison. Lose your society cards on those guys. But we could go on for hours about the screwed up US prison system and how it's partially hell bent on over punishment as it gets people reelected if they appear hard on crime and the entire for-profit system that also exists, and the supposed "rehabilitation" that it's somehow supposed to serve. To reiterate before it gets lost again: murderer's and rapists I don't think can be rehabilitated and they should remain in prison (or prison colonies, as I think they should make a come back)). You can go run on your wild tangent if you desire, I'll take no further part in entertaining it.

As on-topic, how are those arrest trials handling for the people that got arrested for "violating stay at home orders?" I'm curious, as last I checked the constitution doesn't allow for martial law for a pandemic.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-04-20 19:59:18
Link | Citer | R

*coughs*
*sprays with lysol*

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-20 20:04:45
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
As on-topic, how are those arrest trials handling for the people that got arrested for "violating stay at home orders?" I'm curious, as last I checked the constitution doesn't allow for martial law for a pandemic.

From what I have seen, and this vanished pretty quick, fines were being handed out, but that was weeks ago. As far as any arrests that have happened in the last few days at those protests, no idea, haven't specifically seen any reports that people were arrested for breaking the shelter in place rules.
By Prong 2020-04-20 20:13:03
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
Prong said: »
There are other nonviolent criminals that need to stay in prison, like human traffickers and pedophiles.

Pedophilia by itself isn't a crime, what you're referring to are sexual predators and they along with human traffickers are both violent offenders.

Says the guy who calls himself a libertarian, don't make me laugh.

What's with all the freaks trying to low-key make pedophilia sound like it's not that big a deal? "pedophilia isn't a crime." - nyaarun. "pedophilia by itself isn't a crime." - jet. You're gonna trigger nyaarun's semantics reaction by claiming that "sexual predation" is a crime. Already clarified that rape and assault of anyone of any age is a violent crime. There are a lot of nonviolent crimes related to pedophilia and child predation, and if you release all criminals who committed crimes that the DOJ considers to be nonviolent, you'd be releasing them. What a degenerate *** side you guys have taken and tried to argue.

You literally do not understand what the word violent or violence means if you think anything related to child predation is nonviolent.

I think what he's saying is things such as viewing pedo pics on your PC is definitely pedophilia and criminal and you go to jail for it as you should, but the act of simply viewing pics isn't violence, but you are still one sick *** and may (studies show most likely will) act on your urges if left unattended among the general public. That kind of "non-violent" offender should not be let out for any reason.

Studies show only about 50% or fewer of pedophiles act on their urges, and most know its wrong and that they need help. Most cant seek help because being labled a pedophile is generally debilitating, even if youre trying to actively seek help.

Also, only about 50% or fewer sexual assaults on children are by actual pedophiles. Sexual assaults are rarely due to sexual attraction. This is true for all sexual assaults, not just against children.

Sorry but 50% (or fewer) people in the entire world of a certain predisposition on any topic is an ENORMOUS number. Entirely too many. If even one child is in danger of being "acted" upon it's too many. Sorry for people to no fault of their own born with the inclination to be a pedo but same goes for those born to be murderous sociopaths, if they do ANY act that shows their true colors, gives society a taste of things to come, bury them all 6 feet under the prison.
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-04-20 20:13:51
Link | Citer | R

One of my roommates does cosplay/renaissance fair type stuff and made all of us hogwarts house masks.

Pretty dope.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
Serveur: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-04-20 20:15:30
Link | Citer | R

Martial law hasnt been enacted, and wouldnt be enacted. You couldnt use it for the entire nation, our military isnt big enough.

You dont need martial law for a stay at home order.
By Jetackuu 2020-04-20 20:16:11
Link | Citer | R

JET NO
Jet, Yes!

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-04-20 20:17:44
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »

From what I have seen, and this vanished pretty quick, fines were being handed out, but that was weeks ago. As far as any arrests that have happened in the last few days at those protests, no idea, haven't specifically seen any reports that people were arrested for breaking the shelter in place rules.

I'm curious as to it, as constitutionally speaking, the orders basically have no umph, but I'll have to go dig up the cases and try to follow them.
By Jetackuu 2020-04-20 20:18:12
Link | Citer | R

Martial law hasnt been enacted, and wouldnt be enacted. You couldnt use it for the entire nation, our military isnt big enough.

You dont need martial law for a stay at home order.
It legally couldn't be, and I don't agree.
First Page 2 3 ... 94 95 96 ... 129 130 131