Corona Virus, How Has It Affected Your Area So Far?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
First Page 2 3 ... 57 58 59 ... 129 130 131

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-08 16:42:29
Link | Citer | R

WoW. that willful ignorance is 11/10 wouldn't read again.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-08 16:44:25
Link | Citer | R

Caerda said: »
Last bill was dead in the water with all the pork the dems put in it. They realized they *** up after and had no choice but to swallow their greed and do what was best for the country and strip out the pork. It will cost them the house for it. But like I said that stain on your nose is getting darker each time you post.

lol, seems like you are pretty upset. Your little attacks are nothing to me. Also, the Dems added essentially everything they were serious about into the Senate bill and it was passed 98-0. There were a shitload of Dem changes in that bill. And the House is in no danger. Keep running away from my posts tho.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-08 16:54:15
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »

No one gives a *** about your input

While you just make ***up.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-08 17:02:05
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »

No one gives a *** about your input. You are the most toxic person on this site.

Not necessarily gonna disagree with this statement about Eiryl, but you certainly are not doing yourself any favors in the last hour.
By Viciouss 2020-04-08 17:09:42
Link | Citer | R

In local news, Mayor of Austin is telling us to expect our Apex in Mid May or into June. While this may be Pearl Harbor week for NY, its not the case here. Stay inside.
By Viciouss 2020-04-08 17:10:05
Link | Citer | R

Why are there so many capital letters in that post, *** phone.
 Leviathan.Draugo
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-04-08 17:21:58
Link | Citer | R

Barely a page and already, more Dems and Pubs having to ***on each other. This is the problem with the world. Me and mine. The only things going into these stimulus bills should be directly related to the issue at hand. Even if they finally passed one, it's still held hostage til the bitter end with ***not relating to the problem. That is the system we have harvested. It is broken, people are broken, so *** full of hate toward an opposite side that it is nothing more than eternal battle. Having to be the winner mentality is *** up the world hardcore.

This virus is a paradigm shift. It will go one of two ways. Either we wake the *** up and quit being at war with each other and fix some deep rooted issues for once and for all, or we keep up the nonsense, it will spill into violence, there will be destruction.

I blame an extreme over emphasis on sports culture and it's roots. (Might be bait, who knows?)
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-08 17:28:47
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
Barely a page and already, more Dems and Pubs having to ***on each other. This is the problem with the world. Me and mine. The only things going into these stimulus bills should be directly related to the issue at hand. Even if they finally passed one, it's still held hostage til the bitter end with ***not relating to the problem. That is the system we have harvested. It is broken, people are broken, so *** full of hate toward an opposite side that it is nothing more than eternal battle. Having to be the winner mentality is *** up the world hardcore.

This virus is a paradigm shift. It will go one of two ways. Either we wake the *** up and quit being at war with each other and fix some deep rooted issues for once and for all, or we keep up the nonsense, it will spill into violence, there will be destruction.

I blame an extreme over emphasis on sports culture and it's roots. (Might be bait, who knows?)

Uh Excuse me the CUBS WILL WIN THIS YEAR!!!

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-08 17:31:48
Link | Citer | R

Rahm Emanuel reprises "never let a crisis go to waste" catchphrase amid coronavirus pandemic.

That was the democrats mindset for the 2 Trillion stimulus that they got their *** handed to them for it. It's how they have always been. Look forward to them losing the house again.

This doesn't even make sense.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-04-08 17:32:35
Link | Citer | R

Who gives a ***, probably won't even play. Honestly it's a sickness, it encourages rediculous levels of animosity toward your neighbors, huge health risks for the players, disgusting amount of revenue that could go toward I dunno, ***that matters.

Games are fun, for recreation, but the sports industry is a waste of *** resources and mental effort. For a game.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-04-08 17:33:39
Link | Citer | R

Rom didn't coin the phrase. It's been a mantra for many years.
By Viciouss 2020-04-08 17:34:04
Link | Citer | R

I know its hard for you to comprehend a quote from my nonsense.

Yep. I've had to do quite a bit of deciphering. Could you smarten up a bit?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-08 17:35:27
Link | Citer | R

NFL lost my respect with the kneeling bull ***. Same with MLB when they started doing it. NBA has been ***since Lebron's buy a championship team, but do enjoy his loses.

I'll take that as a no.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-04-08 17:36:21
Link | Citer | R

It's a very well known story. It's concept is simple, bloat a bill intended to relieve a crisis, hold the legit ***hostage until your pork is approved. It happens all the time.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-08 17:40:49
Link | Citer | R

Keep telling yourself that.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-04-08 17:41:45
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »

It's a very well known story. It's concept is simple, bloat a bill intended to relieve a crisis, hold the legit ***hostage until your pork is approved. It happens all the time.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-08 17:50:14
Link | Citer | R

It also does not describe what is happening on Congress right now. Caerda just wants his PPP money, despite already getting a lot of it. He also doesn't want hospitals getting any more money, because he thinks they have already been given enough. With Caerda, it's only what he wants. Everyone else is a waste of time.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-08 18:02:31
Link | Citer | R

Either we wake the *** up and quit being at war with each other and fix some deep rooted issues for once and for all, or we keep up the nonsense, it will spill into violence, there will be destruction.
I present option C:

I hack some nuclear launch codes and you guys don't have to worry about anything else again.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-08 18:08:56
Link | Citer | R

It also does not describe what is happening on Congress right now.
Look, we get it, you have a huge *** for Pelosi, but damn, at least pay attention to the topics at hand!

It fully, 100% describes what is happening in the House of Representatives right this minute. Only a blind partisan like you would think that there is no pork in the bill.

Caerda just wants his PPP money, despite already getting a lot of it.
Seriously, both he and I already stated that his company will not get it. Mainly because of the number of employee his company has.

There's only one loan his company can apply for, and it's not PPP.

He also doesn't want hospitals getting any more money, because he thinks they have already been given enough.
No, that's you projecting your opinions and viewpoints on him.

You want to make people who you don't agree with into the superdevils. You, as shown by your posts, show absolute hatred towards those who you disagree with.

Want proof?

He also doesn't want hospitals getting any more money, because he thinks they have already been given enough. With Caerda, it's only what he wants. Everyone else is a waste of time.
By Viciouss 2020-04-08 18:23:10
Link | Citer | R

lol, laughed at the "absolute hatred" part. Also, there is no bill, so you can't say there is what you believe is "pork" when there isn't an actual bill. Dems wanting PPP, money for frontline hospitals, and more money for food stamps is not "pork." Thats money going directly to people that need it. If you disagree, feel free to point out what you think is the "pork" in whats being discussed right now.
First Page 2 3 ... 57 58 59 ... 129 130 131