Corona Virus, How Has It Affected Your Area So Far?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 129 130 131
By Jetackuu 2020-03-29 12:36:48
Link | Citer | R

what the *** is going on in this thread?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-03-29 12:37:10
Link | Citer | R

Freehugs said: »
Shut up, Karen.

Hush, Kyle.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-29 12:47:40
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »

Some British troll has invaded.
By Jetackuu 2020-03-29 13:09:52
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »

Dump their tea in the harbor?
[+]
By Afania 2020-03-29 13:10:50
Link | Citer | R

kireek said: »
It's also working, when I went out yesterday I saw people wearing latex gloves and masks and jumping out of the way from people walking towards them like everyone has the plague.

Yup, that's the right way. Everyone should be doing that if we want to stop the virus from spreading.

Asymptomatic patients exists so it's better to assume everyone has the plague.

Some countries are more successful at dealing with the virus, because they take this seriously and wears masks/gloves everyday. Telling people "we can do it" on media won't magically eliminate the virus, but everyone doing preventive measures will.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-29 13:35:13
Link | Citer | R

Two actually.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2020-03-29 15:47:18
Link | Citer | R

Welp, an ex French minister died today. He was hospitalised on the 26th, they had him in a stable state and bam, he suddenly died.
The words he shared on the 26th were reassuring as he said he was "recovering".

I find these sudden deaths "funny", as in, they remind me of Fox Die for some reason. I've had this feeling ever since that ***started in China, like some people are just asymptomatic carriers, other get mild symptoms and some people outright die in the most sudden way possible.
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-29 15:54:25
Link | Citer | R

A NY Doctor leaks footage from inside the front line of the COVID-19 fight. A hospital overwhelmed, a dire lack of ventilators, and angry staff. "Unless People die we will be back to begging for more ventilators i a day or two." and laments "We’re supposed to be a first-world country"
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-29 15:59:40
Link | Citer | R

/massive eyeroll.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-29 16:01:41
Link | Citer | R

He didn't die from that bullet in his brain, he clearly died from lack of oxygen. Totally unrelated.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-29 16:12:06
Link | Citer | R

Lets see, he posted an article that says the man was in the hospital due to Covid-19, and the article states he has died from complications due to Covid-19, but according to kireek, we should consider other causes of death, because he says so. Again /massive eyeroll. Troll.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-29 16:39:27
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
... "We’re supposed to be a first-world country" ....
Powerful forces have been trying to make the USA the best armed third world nation in the world for most of my life.

We have been there with out maternal and infant mortality rates for quite some time now.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-29 17:05:02
Link | Citer | R

our*
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-29 17:06:14
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-03-29 17:07:56
Link | Citer | R

Lets see, he posted an article that says the man was in the hospital due to Covid-19, and the article states he has died from complications due to Covid-19, but according to kireek, we should consider other causes of death, because he says so. Again /massive eyeroll. Troll.

Mondays may start becoming our favorite days for the ostrich crowd as they bury their heads in the sand, and then since the CDC doesn't update numbers over the weekend, they'll finally get those big spikes in dead fellow humans they so desire.

They're people, with families, jobs, friends, children. Not numbers. And that is the flaw of the ilk screaming for piles in the streets vs screaming to help.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-29 17:49:04
Link | Citer | R

Can't wait lol
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-03-29 18:03:08
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Can't wait lol

Nah I want The Rock to play the "one woke single dad" trying to save his biracial daughter while the whole place descends into hell. And I REALLY want Christopher Walken to play the one ostracized scientist who saw it all coming and can save everyone.

[+]
By Draylo 2020-03-29 18:04:33
Link | Citer | R

'MURICA

Everyone loves our movies
By Draylo 2020-03-29 18:06:39
Link | Citer | R

My friend said they get to bury his mother, but they only get an hour at the wake with only 10 people and its a closed casket. I was surprised to hear they allow the burial, I thought it had to be cremation with the situation. They had to wait a long time too, as they are backed up with all the deaths.
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-03-29 18:08:41
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
My friend said they get to bury his mother, but they only get an hour at the wake with only 10 people and its a closed casket. I was surprised to hear they allow the burial, I thought it had to be cremation with the situation. They had to wait a long time too, as they are backed up with all the deaths.

Very sorry to hear about your friend- sadly these direct connections are going to get more and more common at least for the next few weeks no matter what model you look at.

And its definitely something we haven't had to think about in "developed" countries for a long time...are people ready to see mass graves because we simply have no where to prepare/put bodies with so many on lockdown?
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2020-03-29 18:11:22
Link | Citer | R

WATCH CONTAGION >.>
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-29 18:19:26
Link | Citer | R

Sorry to hear that, At least they got to bury her. Soon I think cremation will be the only option.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-03-29 18:24:39
Link | Citer | R

Yeah it sucks. He said he wasn't allowed to see her at the hospital. They tried to see if she could breathe on her own without the machine and took her off, then when they tried to intubate her again, her heart failed. She was 50. Others in his family got the virus but the youngest two just self-quarantined because they weren't hit as bad. The eldest two (50 and 52) had gotten pneumonia and one had the asthma which was his mother.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-29 18:26:55
Link | Citer | R

So does knowing someone who died change your view now?

50 a lot younger than 60. Needed a ventilator. Tried to take her off of it because others needed it more. Ended up dying.
By Draylo 2020-03-29 18:29:54
Link | Citer | R

Well she had asthma which is a pre-existing condition. It comes as a shock but I still think the state itself will not function with more than a month of this. There will probably be riots and looting and all kinds of craziness. 1,200 doesn't even scratch monthly rent prices here, its a joke. Oh and you only get it if you filed taxes, I just see disaster coming if it lasts a long time.

I never said I didn't take it seriously, only that the news is very confusing for most people, especially young people.

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2020-03-29 18:36:22
Link | Citer | R

There is actually an alarming amount of racism drumming up here towards China/Chinese. Which means most Asians as people can't tell the difference here.
By Viciouss 2020-03-29 18:40:37
Link | Citer | R

There is actually an alarming amount of racism drumming up here towards China/Chinese. Which means most Asians as people can't tell the difference here.

Sad but predictable. Especially when you got the federal government labeling this disease as a Chinese virus.

It's going to last into May, easily. If your out of work file for unemployment immediately, you get a bonus 600 bucks per week from unemployment.
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 129 130 131