Corona Virus, How Has It Affected Your Area So Far?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 129 130 131

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-25 16:42:02
Link | Citer | R

lol, it has nothing to my personal taste, though that's a funny way to spin it. Breitbart is notorious for making stories and headlines up every day. You already were lying in every one of your posts, now you are gonna be the troll that thinks Breitbart is a "reputable news source." Best lie of the day kireek.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-25 16:55:37
Link | Citer | R

kireek said: »
Viciouss said: »
lol, it has nothing to my personal taste, though that's a funny way to spin it. Breitbart is notorious for making stories and headlines up every day. You already were lying in every one of your posts, now you are gonna be the troll that thinks Breitbart is a "reputable news source." Best lie of the day kireek.

You say this but offer no proof, showing you're an imbecile.

When I state something I try to back it up, you just say lol. Which for you is actually pretty impressive I guess.

No troll. You have shown zero evidence to back up your lie that Breitbart is "reputable." You don't get to ask me for anything until you do that. You don't "try to back up" anything you ever lie about. You have had a horrible time in this thread being called out for your ***, yet you just keep spreading more of it.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-25 17:00:58
Link | Citer | R

You say this but offer no proof, showing you're an imbecile.

When I state something I try to back it up, you just say lol. Which for you is actually pretty impressive I guess.

No troll. You have shown zero evidence to back up your lie that Breitbart is "reputable." You don't get to ask me for anything until you do that. You don't "try to back up" anything you ever lie about. You have had a horrible time in this thread being called out for your ***, yet you just keep spreading more of it.

It's ok I know you're old and have dementia, there is a link to the entire bill on the last page at the bottom. That has nothing to do with breitbart (not that there is anything wrong with them anyway)

Oh hey, this attempt again. Nope, didn't work. Kireek is still lying.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyren
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: rada
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyren 2020-03-25 18:14:57
Link | Citer | R

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG! I CAN'T BREATHE!

Here is what the full section says:

TL;DR

If you find something else, let me know lol.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-25 18:19:57
Link | Citer | R

Well now we know why he didn't post his sources.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-25 18:30:24
Link | Citer | R

He never said that.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-25 18:35:49
Link | Citer | R

Lying again? Quote the part of his post where he says what you are alleging.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-25 18:44:59
Link | Citer | R

You do need to quote it, because he didn't say what you are alleging. It's just you lying again. He is literally laughing at you, just like the rest of us.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-25 18:51:58
Link | Citer | R

I read his post, the one where he is laughing at you for trying to mock something (unsuccessfully). It's pretty funny honestly. You are trying to spin it a different way of course, cuz you are a troll. Keep getting laughed at tho.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-25 18:59:36
Link | Citer | R

Not at all, my point was perfectly valid. You just don't understand it, as always. Say todays word now, say it!

You were lying, troll. You got debunked yet again.
By Vishwambhari 2020-03-25 19:03:04
Link | Citer | R

Wow guys, you all must be pretty bored to discuss the behavior of a novel virus who just jumped species with a guy who doesn’t have an MD. It’s just one of those guys from the internet.
By Viciouss 2020-03-25 19:04:38
Link | Citer | R

Vishwambhari said: »
Wow guys, you all must be pretty bored to discuss the behavior of a novel virus who just jumped species with a guy who doesn’t have an MD. It’s just one of those guys from the internet.

Dude, we can't leave the house!
[+]
By Vishwambhari 2020-03-25 19:09:34
Link | Citer | R

Let’s not pretend we would do that anyway (willingly).
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-25 19:15:52
Link | Citer | R

Let’s not pretend we would do that anyway (willingly).

I want out! Let me out!
By Viciouss 2020-03-25 19:16:05
Link | Citer | R

Oh wait, Dyna D time. Doh!
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyren
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: rada
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyren 2020-03-25 19:30:44
Link | Citer | R

So you're saying the Democrats added something they didn't need to add, I doubt they are that incompetent yo

Let me explain this in a way that you and others might understand better:

You ask your parents to borrow $400 under the pretense that money is tight. They happily give it to you. A couple months down the line they ask you in passing, 'What did you need the money for anyway?'. Nothing accusatory, just a wondering. Don't you think that it is fully in the parent's right to ask?

This situation is exactly what the government was trying to do. They wanted to give the company bail-out money. They also wanted to complete the study AFTER the company paid the money back. They just wanted to know if you were following the rules that was set up decades ago. And if the company broke those rules why the company kept X employee but fired Y and Z.

[+]
 Cpu
By Cpu 2020-03-25 19:52:06
Link | Citer | R

A 1% increase in unemployment equates to about 4000 deaths anually in the US alone (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3070776/) and that number does not take long term life expectancy into consideration. The number one killer globally is cardiovascular disease. Stress and depression are major contributors to cardiovascular disease.

Young people can die or suffer long-term ailments from COVID-19 but they do so at a rate that is exponentially lower than those who no longer require employment.

When we talk about being selfless, let's keep in mind that it requires an actual sacrifice being made on one end, and at this point in time that means that younger people are going to carry the burden. It's not a victimless action to require everyone to stay inside for a year.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Serveur: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2020-03-25 19:52:48
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Kyren said: »

You're again quoting an editorialized article and not the bill itself. You can read ALL proposed bills on the website I linked earlier. Find the bill, link it so everyone can read it.

The article mentions the bill and what was in it (including the things I mentioned in the images I posted from the journalists twitter account), not sure what more you want.

The original bill was delayed for 3 days and Pelosie offered up the 14k page replacement bill, I don't know if they actually voted on it or not but it was widely reported on.
It wasn't 14k pages. It was 1404 pages. Still ridiculously long though. And had way too many provisions in it that have nothing to do with a stimulus package.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-25 20:56:51
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
The fricking deer should get the virus, not us humans.
There's a "zombie deer" virus wiping them out recently
Fortunately not even close to the northwest*. Yet.

*Your southwest.
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 129 130 131