Corona Virus, How Has It Affected Your Area So Far?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
First Page 2 3 ... 117 118 119 ... 129 130 131
By RadialArcana 2020-05-14 03:41:12
Link | Citer | R

I liked the part where you basically admitted he is being treated just a little bit less terrible than Lincoln tho.
By Voren 2020-05-14 03:45:30
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »
he is being treated just a little bit less terrible than Lincoln tho.

Just to make sure you can't go back and change that. Yes, he's being treated less terrible than Lincoln.

Also less terrible than Kennedy and Reagan as well. He's also treated "less terrible" than Bush Jr, Clinton, Bush Sr, Ford, Carter, Nixon, Johnson.....etc, etc, etc.

I'm sure if those guys had a twitter account you'd probably see endless whining and petulant bitching like you see from Trump.
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-14 03:46:39
Link | Citer | R

Voren said: »
I didn't get banned, I just deleted my account so I would stop posting in the refuse dept.

You should of gone back to the stoneage if you were going to go back into history, why stop at 200 years ago??

Because we're talking about US presidents, or did that elude you?

Edit: I don't disagree that Obama did a crap job, I've said it before, but like most things you only remember what suits you. However, Obama isn't in office, people like you keep him relevant while people like me want to move on. At some point you need to admit that Trump *** up and move on.

The same people saying Trump is doing a bad job also said Obama inherited a bad economy from Bush, even well into his 2nd term lol.
[+]
By Voren 2020-05-14 03:52:11
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
I didn't get banned, I just deleted my account so I would stop posting in the refuse dept.

You should of gone back to the stoneage if you were going to go back into history, why stop at 200 years ago??

Edit: I don't disagree that Obama did a crap job, I've said it before, but like most things you only remember what suits you. However, Obama isn't in office, people like you keep him relevant while people like me want to move on. At some point you need to admit that Trump *** up and move on.

The same people saying Trump is doing a bad job also said Obama inherited a bad economy from Bush, even well into his 2nd term lol.

So you're contending that Bush did a good job with the economy I take it? I'm sure you have evidence to support this, like the GDP growth rate? Stock? Housing? Something right?
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-14 03:55:04
Link | Citer | R

So you're contending that Bush did a good job with the economy I take it? I'm sure you have evidence to support this, like the GDP growth rate? Stock? Housing? Something right?

"So you're saying(insert something I didn't say), Please show proof now!"
lol take ur meds schizo
By Voren 2020-05-14 04:02:18
Link | Citer | R

"So you're saying(insert something I didn't say), Please show proof now!"
lol take ur meds schizo

in·fer·ence
/ˈinf(ə)rəns/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a conclusion reached on the basis of evidence and reasoning.
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-14 04:04:57
Link | Citer | R

in·fer·ence
/ˈinf(ə)rəns/
Learn to pronounce
noun

2 things unironically lost on you
By Voren 2020-05-14 04:15:38
Link | Citer | R

in·fer·ence
/ˈinf(ə)rəns/
Learn to pronounce
noun

2 things unironically lost on you

/yawn
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
Serveur: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-14 04:35:05
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-05-14 04:54:39
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
Serveur: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-14 11:22:48
Link | Citer | R

Even if we just compare obama and trump... obama had far more obstruction from republicans than trump had with democrats. Its not even a contest. Republicans managed to claim he was a "lame duck president" with over a full year left in his presidency and not even call his supreme court nomination for a vote. Spare me the BS that trump is the most oppressed president ever. Unless you want to claim republicans themselves have been oppressing him.
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-14 11:32:19
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
Even if we just compare obama and trump... obama had far more obstruction from republicans than trump had with democrats. Its not even a contest. Republicans managed to claim he was a "lame duck president" with over a full year left in his presidency and not even call his supreme court nomination for a vote. Spare me the BS that trump is the most oppressed president ever. Unless you want to claim republicans themselves have been oppressing him.

lol theres people who really believe this
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-05-14 11:41:08
Link | Citer | R

By Viciouss 2020-05-14 11:46:52
Link | Citer | R

Probably because it's factual. Trump had two years of total control and drove the deficit and debt straight up.
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-14 12:08:06
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »

Probably because it's factual. Trump had two years of total control and drove the deficit and debt straight up.

TDS in full effect

Bismarck.Nyaarun
Serveur: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-14 12:12:13
Link | Citer | R

Obama inherited an economy on a downswing from the housing market crash under bush, largely due to congress at the time. Under obama, the economy started to boom, partly because thats what happens after an economic collapse. Trump inherited an already booming economy, and did the one thing you pretty much need to try really hard as a president to accomplish; Directly affected the economy during his presidency. By *** it up by ripping up trade deals and getting into economy wars with china, which were not to our favor, directly hurting his base supporters more than anyone else.

His biggest claim to fame isnt even a claim he can make himself. The economic upswing started under obama.
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-14 12:13:38
Link | Citer | R

Obama inherited an economy on a downswing from the housing market crash under bush, largely due to congress at the time. Under obama, the economy started to boom, partly because thats what happens after an economic collapse. Trump inherited an already booming economy, and did the one thing you pretty much need to try really hard as a president to accomplish; Directly affected the economy during his presidency. By *** it up by ripping up trade deals and getting into economy wars with china, which were not to our favor, directly hurting his base supporters more than anyone else.

His biggest claim to fame isnt even a claim he can make himself. The economic upswing started under obama.

all that misinformation aside, are you chinese by chance? you seem to love them more than Biden at this point
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-14 12:16:56
Link | Citer | R

TDS in full effect

As usual, the covid denier has nothing.
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-14 12:19:11
Link | Citer | R

TDS in full effect

As usual, the covid denier has nothing.

Don't recall being obligated to entertain your fantasies, when you have something other than orange man bad we can talk, till then we're enjoying you yell into the echo chamber
By Viciouss 2020-05-14 12:20:06
Link | Citer | R

lol, says the covid denier. I don't think anyone wants to talk to you.
By Viciouss 2020-05-14 12:24:02
Link | Citer | R

There you go again with your buzzwords and "shaming language", are you a female by chance? Only females care what others think or if people "talk" to them. Show us your skirt

lol, attacking women now? ok then. like I said, no one is interested.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-14 12:24:58
Link | Citer | R

There you go again with your buzzwords and "shaming language", are you a female by chance? Only females care what others think or if people "talk" to them. Show us your skirt

lol, attacking women now? ok then. like I said, no one is interested.

I need you to resist your natural feminine urges to be a victim lol, not attacking you I jus realized what you were, it all makes sense now.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-14 12:29:33
Link | Citer | R

lol, sure kid.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-14 12:43:05
Link | Citer | R

lol, sure kid.

-Shaming Language (Check)
-Enforcing Herd Mentality (Check)
-Avoids Responsibility and Accountability (Check)
-Ignores Evidence, Feelings come first (Check)
-Orange Man Bad (Check)

lol hmmm sounds like Karen to me
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-14 12:58:08
Link | Citer | R

lol, what evidence? You have literally never posted any kind of "evidence" to justify your denial of covid-19s existence. It's been hilarious to read honestly, as you have attempted, without success, to challenge others to prove you wrong and no one has wasted their time. Like I said, you've got nothing, and no one is interested.
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-14 13:04:14
Link | Citer | R

lol, what evidence? You have literally never posted any kind of "evidence" to justify your denial of covid-19s existence. It's been hilarious to read honestly, as you have attempted, without success, to challenge others to prove you wrong and no one has wasted their time. Like I said, you've got nothing, and no one is interested.

Evidence of CBS Morning Show and Hospitals creating fake testing centers, Evidence of Hospitals using Covid19 as a payout. Evidence of TDS in this very thread, but you'll jus ignore all that and say "m-muh covid 19 deniers" , stop glossing over what makes you uncomfortable Karen
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-05-14 13:17:17
Link | Citer | R

Typical posting for the internet:

Meme picture:

Show evidence! I don't have to....

other person:

Nope show ME proof! I don't have too...

you are stupid nuuube sais another guy, then someone else chimes in, no YOU are stoopid.

Meme picture:

other person:

rinse repeat ad infinidum.
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2020-05-14 13:19:30
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
Typical posting for the internet:

Meme picture:

other person:

you are stupid nuuube sais another guy, then someone else chimes in, no YOU are stoopid.

Meme picture:

other person:

rinse repeat ad infinidum.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-14 13:19:45
Link | Citer | R

Evidence of CBS Morning Show and Hospitals creating fake testing centers, Evidence of Hospitals using Covid19 as a payout. Evidence of TDS in this very thread, but you'll jus ignore all that and say "m-muh covid 19 deniers" , stop glossing over what makes you uncomfortable Karen

None of these things are evidence that covid-19 is not real. Something fishy happened at CBS. Ok. Covid-19 is still real. You allege (without evidence) hospitals are using covid-19 as a payout, ok. Covid-19 is still real. Your personal attacks mean nothing. Nothing is being "glossed over." You are claiming covid-19 doesn't exist, its on you to prove this idiotic theory. You are still at the starting line. Everyone knows that you are never going to take one step forward. But its not on any of us to help you.
First Page 2 3 ... 117 118 119 ... 129 130 131