Corona Virus, How Has It Affected Your Area So Far?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
First Page 2 3 ... 111 112 113 ... 129 130 131
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2020-05-11 08:00:39
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
It was a question for discussion, not for you. This is why people don't even engage because you have smug idiots like you coming in and posting your garbage. You aren't the only voice/opinion, let other people think for themselves and stop acting like you're some authority in this thread.

I've seen the video myself and it doesn't push anything dangerous. They aren't saying to stop any of the protocol going on. While there are certainly points that can be refuted and they have some unqualified speakers, I take an issue with any kind of opposition being deleted and controlled if it isn't some kind of harm to people. People have the right to make their own choice to follow something or do further research, we aren't children.
The reasons these videos are deleted are either that they are fully true, or contain some truth, and the powers that be don't want that truth out yet.
Or because they are lies and the powers that be think people are way too stupid to tell the difference. The same way they think people are too stupid to take a mask of safely. Or some of these medical "experts" even said we shouldn't change out clothes when we get home because we might forget to wash our hands. They really have no confidence in people intelligence at all.
By Viciouss 2020-05-11 08:03:29
Link | Citer | R

It was a question for discussion, not for you. This is why people don't even engage because you have smug idiots like you coming in and posting your garbage. You aren't the only voice/opinion, let other people think for themselves and stop acting like you're some authority in this thread.

I've seen the video myself and it doesn't push anything dangerous. They aren't saying to stop any of the protocol going on. While there are certainly points that can be refuted and they have some unqualified speakers, I take an issue with any kind of opposition being deleted and controlled if it isn't some kind of harm to people. People have the right to make their own choice to follow something or do further research, we aren't children.

Oh hey its the armchair mod that no one ever listens to again. Desperate personal attacks even. The conspiracy video is being censored because its a danger to public health. Clearly, you have no concept what that actually means. Just because rational people can safely laugh and ignore it, doesn't mean it isn't a huge risk to people with mental health issues. The same kind of people that heard Trump brainstorming whether or not disinfectant can safely be injected into the human body and went out to try it. Its not a difficult concept to grasp, for rational people.
By Draylo 2020-05-11 08:16:16
Link | Citer | R

Desperate personal attacks? Now he is trying to play off his normal posting style and claim I'm doing it. I wouldn't exactly call you rational, youre an extremist that loves to smack away at his keyboard to attack anyone who doesn't agree with his opinion. Practically 80% of your recent posts in this thread (and many others) have you smugly attacking people in a similar post style trying to play it off like you are intelligent when its quite the opposite.

I honestly think I had you on block a while back because with 15,653 posts I was surprised why I never ran into you before. Then you come into a FFXI related thread with personal attacks out of nowhere, must be some guy who got owned in a debate a while back and holds a grudge lol.

There are so many videos on youtube and social media that could be deemed a huge risk to people with mental health issues, I don't see every one of them getting pulled down. I could do a search right now related to this pandemic and see people saying not to use masks or social distance and they are still on there.
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-11 08:16:40
Link | Citer | R

Anyone see that "Plandemic" video going around? Why does it keep getting deleted everywhere?

Actually havn't seen that, lemme get a link bro if it hasn't been scrubbed from the webs yet
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-11 08:17:09
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Laurelli said: »
true, or contain some truth, and the powers that be don't want that truth out yet.
Or because they are lies and the powers that be think people are way too stupid to tell the difference. The same

Theyre deleted because its been debunked to hell and back. None of the relevant information is true, and youd have to be stupid to believe any of it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-11 08:20:30
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
true, or contain some truth, and the powers that be don't want that truth out yet.
Or because they are lies and the powers that be think people are way too stupid to tell the difference. The same

Theyre deleted because its been debunked to hell and back. None of the relevant information is true, and youd have to be stupid to believe any of it.

You're on the first phase, cause you big mad
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-11 08:26:50
Link | Citer | R

Desperate personal attacks? Now he is trying to play off his normal posting style and claim I'm doing it. I wouldn't exactly call you rational, youre an extremist that loves to smack away at his keyboard to attack anyone who doesn't agree with his opinion. Practically 80% of your recent posts in this thread (and many others) have you smugly attacking people in a similar post style trying to play it off like you are intelligent when its quite the opposite.

I honestly think I had you on block a while back because with 15,653 posts I was surprised why I never ran into you before. Then you come into a FFXI related thread with personal attacks out of nowhere, must be some guy who got owned in a debate a while back and holds a grudge lol.

Awww, more swings and misses? I'm not "trying" to do anything. You were attacking people last week that didn't believe your nonsense that this "pandemic is almost over" then ran away when multiple people challenged you on it. 10,000 Americans have died since you spouted that nonsense. People aren't idiots for not believing you.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-05-11 08:32:38
Link | Citer | R

I didn't "attack" anyone, you seem to think everyone thinks like you do. Literally every other post you have is you trying to provoke someone into an argument. I don't see any benefit in engaging with you, you are smug and you play your tricks to provoke people and use whatever you can to devalue their opinion. Maybe most of your posts are in the P&R thread, which this isn't, so you come off defensive any chance you have. Take a little break and stop spamming refresh on this thread to bash anyone that doesn't agree with you.

People die every day btw, I wonder if you knew that.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-11 08:33:47
Link | Citer | R

I don't see any benefit in engaging with you

Of course you dont. Because youre wrong.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2020-05-11 08:36:14
Link | Citer | R

I told you to not talk to me. You are possessed.
By Draylo 2020-05-11 08:37:08
Link | Citer | R

Wrong about what? You guys are thick as thieves huh? Liking each others posts and backing each other up. Either a sock account or some sweet love.

I posted question for discussion and he came in smug acting like his opinion was the authority. If you're saying I'm wrong because my opinion is that censorship is wrong, um ok.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
Serveur: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-11 08:38:11
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-11 08:39:24
Link | Citer | R

I dont care. If youre going to spout BS, im going to respond to it. You dont get to play with people's lives with your ignorance.

The conspiracy BS has been debunked to hell and back by medical professionals who spend their entire lives working in the field of infectious diseases. They have exactly zero credibility. Claiming "oh, theyre just being deleted because theyre true" is *** stupid and ignorant. Theyre being deleted because sites dont want to have information on them so blatantly false that it makes them liable for future prosecution.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-11 08:40:09
Link | Citer | R

Testing, Testing 1,2
Mic Check..

....Ahem

I don't believe in the corona virus at all, period. Change my mind
By RadialArcana 2020-05-11 08:51:17
Link | Citer | R

This isn't a planned pandemic, but politicians will always take full advantage of anything that happens to push their personal agendas.

We should not be letting them change our lives as easily as we are, the lack of resistance is disappointing.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-11 08:52:16
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
Testing, Testing 1,2
Mic Check..

....Ahem

No. That will not be the topic of the day.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-11 08:53:27
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
Testing, Testing 1,2
Mic Check..

....Ahem

No. That will not be the topic of the day.

I take that as a declaration of surrender, how kind of you to yield your position
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2020-05-11 08:53:40
Link | Citer | R

I dont care. If youre going to spout BS, im going to respond to it. You dont get to play with people's lives with your ignorance.

The conspiracy BS has been debunked to hell and back by medical professionals who spend their entire lives working in the field of infectious diseases. They have exactly zero credibility. Claiming "oh, theyre just being deleted because theyre true" is *** stupid and ignorant. Theyre being deleted because sites dont want to have information on them so blatantly false that it makes them liable for future prosecution.
What BS did I spout? I never even watched the video in question.

Seriously, at least try to practice faking being human. Go right now and practice in front of a mirror.
By Viciouss 2020-05-11 08:57:33
Link | Citer | R

I didn't "attack" anyone, you seem to think everyone thinks like you do. Literally every other post you have is you trying to provoke someone into an argument. I don't see any benefit in engaging with you, you are smug and you play your tricks to provoke people and use whatever you can to devalue their opinion. Maybe most of your posts are in the P&R thread, which this isn't, so you come off defensive any chance you have. Take a little break and stop spamming refresh on this thread to bash anyone that doesn't agree with you.

People die every day btw, I wonder if you knew that.

How about no. Calling people idiots is actually attacking people, not sure if you knew that. I didn't provoke you, I answered your question. Its a conspiracy video that breaks every social media website's rules. Its a danger to public health and safety. You might not agree with it but those are the actual facts.
By Viciouss 2020-05-11 09:00:16
Link | Citer | R

Seriously, at least try to practice faking being human. Go right now and practice in front of a mirror.

It seems like he just latched onto your first sentence. This video in question doesn't share any truths whatsoever, so its definitely Option #2 of your scenario.
By Pantafernando 2020-05-11 09:06:07
Link | Citer | R

Liking each others posts and backing each other up.

Ok, Draylo, im liking your post so just you dont feel lonely.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-05-11 09:06:18
Link | Citer | R

I looked before I posted that and I didn't see anywhere I called someone an idiot the last time I entered the thread. I said stop being a mouthpiece for the media and I gave my opinion based on current facts. You are typically the one that responds with an attack, so I felt this time I would engage on your level.

The question was open for discussion, because its a current topic within the thread subject. While its claims can be disputed, it has a strong following right now which suggests people are indecisive with this virus and its true effects. You can't just label everyone an idiot that doesn't agree with you, some people are skeptical on various levels and I don't think censoring is the answer. There should be more real accounts of situations, not staged hospitals or health care workers aggressively attacking anyone who doesn't understand. For example this guy:
YouTube Video Placeholder

Can even see the response to his anger in the likes/dislikes. You can debunk a video properly like Dr. Mike attempted on his channel, but labeling people idiots doesn't help. My issue is with the censorship, which is my opinion.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2020-05-11 09:17:35
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »

It seems like he just latched onto your first sentence. This video in question doesn't share any truths whatsoever, so its definitely Option #2 of your scenario.
I know. He always does this. If a reply isn't a definitive one in line with his opinion, the little monster inside his head starts to shriek. Hence why I don't want to talk to him at all.

Damn, I even told him he's in a cult and he didn't deny it. He just repeated the same NPC answer his programmers preapproved.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-11 09:27:10
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-11 09:33:42
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »

kinda ironic for your people to use European art even for memes
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-11 09:47:35
Link | Citer | R

You can't just label everyone an idiot that doesn't agree with you

You can when they disagree with medical professionals.
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-11 09:50:47
Link | Citer | R

These medical professionals? They seem about as reliable as a Wiki article

Ever heard of a RINO(republican in name only) well these guys are DINOs (doctors in name only)
By RadialArcana 2020-05-11 10:29:29
Link | Citer | R

This is silly talk, we all ignore medical professionals every day.

"don't smoke, don't drink, lose weight, stop eating sugar, stop eating fat"

Regardless, the numbers show the virus is nowhere near as bad as it was made out to be, not even close.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-11 10:39:38
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »

Regardless, the numbers show the virus is nowhere near as bad as it was made out to be, not even close.

What numbers kireek? Which projections have turned out to be wrong?

Also, the disinformation video Draylo is touting has nothing to do with "disagreeing with medical professionals," that's far too kind of a description.
First Page 2 3 ... 111 112 113 ... 129 130 131