Link | Citer | R

Yeah seems so
 Asura.Aeonova
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-06-10 14:40:10
Link | Citer | R

I honestly didn't put much thought into it ever before this, but in my head, Pewdiepie and Ninja were the same person. At least they hold the same spot/tier area. I only know of Pewdiepie from the South Park episode where he entrances toddlers/children (which I assumed is how Twitch gaming works; bewbie streamers are a different subject... and yet not unrelated).

Gonna have to give the edge to Ninja since it looks like he plays FFXI sometimes. I wonder if it was a natural thing due to him having played for a long time or was it SquareEnix paying him to advertise with some of that sweet Disney Avengers money SquareEnix had. I guess I'd have to give him the benefit of the doubt as SquareEnix hardly would promote FFXI versus FF14 if it came to dropping $ on a big youtuber endorsement.

Good for him.

Wait. If he plays for real, that means he possibly reads this. Um, I meant no offense if putting you on the same tier as Pewdiepie is offensive. I don't follow the Youtube/Twitch content creator community.
By RadialArcana 2021-06-10 14:47:05
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Aeonova said: »
Gonna have to give the edge to Ninja since it looks like he plays FFXI sometimes.

He does 14 hour streams of ffxi when he gets sick of Fortnite and has armies of kids watching him do mundane stuff like craft lol

[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-06-10 15:04:47
Link | Citer | R

Openly using non-vanilla FFXI? Yep. Not gonna get any interest from SquareEnix there to sponsor. Although if he was playing on vanilla, I wonder if they would ban him for it just for the press/attention (if any) it would get FFXI? Naw.

Pity Primed For Adventure can't capitalize on his playing of FFXI in any way.
 Odin.Creaucent
Serveur: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2021-06-10 15:43:47
Link | Citer | R

Openly using non-vanilla FFXI? Yep. Not gonna get any interest from SquareEnix there to sponsor. Although if he was playing on vanilla, I wonder if they would ban him for it just for the press/attention (if any) it would get FFXI? Naw.

Pity Primed For Adventure can't capitalize on his playing of FFXI in any way.

Play non-vanilla wouldn't get him banned from the game anyway Wings is a private server.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-06-10 16:01:10
Link | Citer | R

Although if he was playing on vanilla

Whoops. I meant: "although if he was playing on retail". My mistake.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8