PANic + EpiDEMIC = PANDEMIC!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » PANic + epiDEMIC = PANDEMIC!
PANic + epiDEMIC = PANDEMIC!
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 30 31 32

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-25 17:41:01
Link | Citer | R

Wat.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-25 17:42:14
Link | Citer | R

Still no word from Moscow Mitch on when we can expect the Senate to vote. Dems seem ready. Its just the small group of GOP senators holding things up.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-25 17:47:19
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Wat.

Here's your chance!
By Viciouss 2020-03-25 17:49:42
Link | Citer | R

Hey now, I've called out DirectX on a few occasions, as recently as yesterday! I do not support this failed British invasion. But as an American, I will happily beat them down whenever able, which is often.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-25 17:55:00
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Hey now, I've called out DirectX on a few occasions, as recently as yesterday! I do not support this failed British invasion. But as an American, I will happily beat them down whenever able, which is often.

Fair enough, but don't rest on your laurels. You could give so much more.
By Viciouss 2020-03-25 17:56:26
Link | Citer | R

I prefer to be lazy.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-25 18:18:06
Link | Citer | R

fone didn't get banned.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-25 18:21:04
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
Of course Rav wants to remove people of opposing opinions while not minding lies. kireek is the same.

Did orangemanbad (fonewear) get banned too?

I'm not sure how you got "opposing opinions" from "hyper-aggressive trolls that insult people in a majority of their posts". I come here for the opposing opinions. If I wanted an all-conservative echo chamber I could easily find one elsewhere on the internet. Btw, Fone will be back in a week or two.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-25 18:36:13
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Of course Rav wants to remove people of opposing opinions while not minding lies. kireek is the same.

Did orangemanbad (fonewear) get banned too?

I'm not sure how you got "opposing opinions" from "hyper-aggressive trolls that insult people in a majority of their posts". I come here for the opposing opinions. If I wanted an all-conservative echo chamber I could easily find one elsewhere on the internet. Btw, Fone will be back in a week or two.
My posts are simple. It only becomes 'hyper-agressive' (sorry, snowflake) when you deflect and get annoyed at your inability to defend your own beliefs.

I don't know why the far right posters are so obsessed with crying and discussing people getting banned though. Get a grip man.

Uh, no. Even when I'm not talking to you you'll come in and make an insulting comment about me (or other people) and make a comment how you think I'd react to whatever topic. You're still a racist, though.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-25 18:46:50
Link | Citer | R

It's funny that when this was a flamewars thread (pre-rules) you would run your mouth in an aggressive way with the confidence you had the other narrow minded xenophobic trolls to circle jerk you. Now all you have left is someone that spams lies and blames immigrants and rich foreigners for their feeling left out while crying about microaggressions and who should be banned.

Couldn't be funnier.

I could make stuff up about you too, but I like to actually cite things as evidence. Anyone who's been here a while knows you're full of crap. Vic doesn't agree with me on anything political and we've had our fair share of spats over the years, so if there is any truth to what you say about me frequently running my mouth in an aggressive way (save with you, because you deserve it) then surely he would agree with you?

Whaddya say, Vic?

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-25 18:53:30
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
It's funny that when this was a flamewars thread (pre-rules) you would run your mouth in an aggressive way with the confidence you had the other narrow minded xenophobic trolls to circle jerk you. Now all you have left is someone that spams lies and blames immigrants and rich foreigners for their feeling left out while crying about microaggressions and who should be banned.

Couldn't be funnier.

I could make stuff up about you too, but I like to actually cite things as evidence. Anyone who's been here a while knows you're full of crap. Vic doesn't agree with me on anything political and we've had our fair share of spats over the years, so if there is any truth to what you say about me frequently running my mouth in an aggressive way (save with you, because you deserve it) then surely he would agree with you?

Whaddya say, Vic?

Never happens.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-25 18:55:14
Link | Citer | R

Oh okay, so you do post aggressively at me but still want to cry about micro aggressions.

It's sad to see you leaning on each other now. The last extremist trolls need to put a hand on each others' shoulder for support during these difficult times.

I don't regularly call you names nor constantly talk about you when you're not here. I'm not willing to stoop to your level entirely, but I'm also not going to let you get away with your garbage either.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-25 19:03:49
Link | Citer | R

I don't call you names, snowflake.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-25 19:30:44
Link | Citer | R

So, I just listened to Lindsey Graham tell us from the Senate floor why he is blocking this bipartisan deal, and he reminded me that despite our occasional agreement on foreign policy, the guy is a mo-ron.

In his hypothetical situation, people that go on unemployment for the next 4 months will be getting a bonus 600 dollars in their checks, (thats not a hypothetical, its in the deal) and that discourages employment (for the next 4 months).

Ok, counterpoint.

Despite Trump's bullshitting, we have no idea when this crisis is going to end and we are going to be allowed to return to work. No. Idea. I'm hoping May 1 or around then. But it could be mid-May, or even June 1. There is no way to know. I'm out of work until it ends. I havent filed for unemployment yet, but my family wants me to. I'm kind of confused about it since I am just furloughed I guess, do I even qualify for unemployment? Lets say I do. I file for unemployment and collect that extra 600 bucks for April, maybe even May. The crisis ends on June 1st and I'm allowed to go back to work. No more unemployment checks.

Now this is where Lindsey Graham believes that I am going to quit my job so I can collect that extra 600 bucks on my unemployment check for a whopping 2 months and everyone else is going to do that too! Then, when that period ends, I will find a new job. Um. Wat. People that are furloughed aren't going to quit their jobs Lindsey! Its not a permanent situation, the bonus lasts for 4 months. We can write off April, nobody is going back to work in nonessential businesses in April. So its 3 months the job market *might* be affected. This is why we haven't had a vote yet.
By Viciouss 2020-03-25 19:33:04
Link | Citer | R

In relevant news, Idaho just issued a 21 day shelter in place order, not that anyone will notice because no one lives in Idaho. Also, the virus is exploding in New Orleans. Which sucks.
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 30 31 32