XICamera - Allows you to set the Camera distance
 Shiva.Berzerk
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Berzerk06
By Shiva.Berzerk 2020-11-19 13:27:58
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
I got charmed the other day and didn't happen, haven't seen this. Although it still crashes if I log out into another character with it on.

I think this has been fixed with more recent version. I had the same issue with the very first release but with the newer one haven't run into any crashes.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [89 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Hokuten
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Hokuten85
By Cerberus.Hokuten 2021-02-16 17:52:16
Link | Citer | R

Hey all, I've gotten back into playing around with XI and thought I'd try for an all lua implementation. I have a version for Ashita v3, Ashita v4, and Windower 5 working, but I still have only tested this on my own private server.

Ashita 3
Ashita 4
Windower 5

Would appreciate feedback if anyone is willing to try them. I'll probably be working on an Ashita v4 implementation next. I'm not sure if Windower 4 lua only is possible, but I still might be able to optimize things a bit and fix any oddities and crashing issues. Bad collision detection still might be a thing, but that's felt better on these lua implementations ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lua load xicamera

/camera
/cam

functions:
d|distance ### - sets distance
start|stop - starts/stops the distance adjustment
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
By Kazaki 2021-03-18 07:28:41
Link | Citer | R

Any way to fix the bug where the camera locks to a position on the ground and you have to run away to get it back onto your character?
By billnes 2021-04-03 12:53:07
Link | Citer | R

I can't remember what I read or where the information was... What is the default setting for XICamera?? Something is telling me is 15 but I honestly can't remember.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-04-03 12:55:34
Link | Citer | R

It's 15.

I had to recently uninstall this add-on. Visually, it's amazing, but it was causing performance issues in Gaol bosses for some reason. I would randomly disconnect at the worst times. LS members said it was probably this add-on. Anyone else experience similar random disconnects? I recently did a full sweep of everything I use and removed xicamera and xivparty. Zero disconnects. So it had something to do with either of those.
 Cerberus.Hokuten
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Hokuten85
By Cerberus.Hokuten 2021-04-15 18:56:46
Link | Citer | R

The default camera distance should be 6 if I recall.

I don't know why it would be causing disconnects. It doesn't manipulate packets. If anything, I'd imagine it would hard crash the game if it hit a problem.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-04-15 20:11:36
Link | Citer | R

I meant hard crash.