*** anti-vaxxers
[+]
 Asura.Vanixim
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Vanixim 2020-02-22 01:51:01
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vienner said: »
My daughter has 30 minutes of tv time after dinner, she has an hour game time on monday and tuesday, half an hour on sunday. When she has game time its usually something we do together like play overcooked or mariokart. My son gets an hour tv time after my daughters half hour, game time is the same, we play civ V and VI, children of morta together. He also has 45 minutes smartphone time ever day ( parental control) which he spends on online chess.
Rest of their off schooltime they fill with sports, musicschool, homework and making puzzles, reading. Never have I put my kids in front of a screen so I could play a videogame.
I do send my kids to bed early on schoolnights and in the weekend, the youngest 20.30 and the oldest 21.30. They never whine about that. Its all in the daily routine.

We go out eating regularly as a family and find it very important that my kids can take part in our conversations, mibile gaming and smartphones are forbidden at the table.

I think your biggest mistake was coming on FFXIAH forums to drop knowledge on raising children -- not necessarily because of the content or quality of information, but because it appears you're not aware of the audience that's going to read it.

While these forums offer help and very good wisdom/info. about FFXI, people generally aren't equipped to talk about anything else in any depth or detail (nor do they care to). The moment you hit a nerve and/or you state an opinion that doesn't sit right, all 5 or so people that vulture-hover the forums will pounce, crack your face open, and ***into your face. Here, it's being hip to the game by showing no emotion for any negative situation, no matter how catastrophic and write it off with a joke or meme. The more electrifying or provocative the response, the better.

In other words, don't take what all 5~ people say to heart; in the grand scheme of things, lol they ain't ***.

Note: Not shitting on anyone in particular (unless you feel like I'm shitting on you... then I probably am. :) ), just speaking generally. It's funny how people sometimes get tunnel vision and think any social media forum (in this instance, FFXIAH forums) and the responses posted there are somehow the end all-be all. It's not. It's a very, very, miniscule part of reality that 1) is often times meaningless, and 2) shouldn't leave any residue in your RL.

Cheers!
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-02-22 02:24:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vanixim said: »
I think your biggest mistake was coming on FFXIAH forums

This is true in general
By Shichishito 2020-02-22 04:40:51
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Pantafernando said: »
after they banned me from the game.

and when that happened and what was your violation?

I was referencing my very first bannination. On that first one I really was innocent. Believe it or not.

you got unrightfully banned? what happaned and what lead you down the path of returning with a army of alt accounts??

i think most ppls reaction of getting unfair treatment from a company would be to deny buisness with them in the future.
By Pantafernando 2020-02-22 04:45:44
Link | Citer | R

Shichishito said: »

I was referencing my very first bannination. On that first one I really was innocent. Believe it or not.

you got unrightfully banned? what happaned and what lead you down the path of returning with a army of alt accounts??

i think most ppls reaction of getting unfair treatment from a company would be to deny buisness with them in the future.

Chicks that are cheated to their boyfriends tend to revenge by sleeping with every other guy in the party
By Shichishito 2020-02-22 04:50:53
Link | Citer | R

Chicks that are cheated to their boyfriends tend to revenge by sleeping with every other guy in the party
the analogy would be more fitting to "revenge sleep" with that boyfriend every month and bringing all her girlfriends to join in on the fun.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-02-22 06:30:44
Link | Citer | R

Shichishito said: »

I've kinda gone over this many times, but the tl:dr is money. I wanted my money back, and it's not like square was going to refund me, so. Next best thing is use their company to get paid. (and maybe piss off customers and cost them sub money too, bonus)
By fonewear 2020-02-22 10:48:14
Link | Citer | R

My parenting lesson is to always put your children on a leash. Those sons of *** can crawl fast !
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-02-22 12:45:06
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vienner said: »
I do send my kids to bed early on schoolnights and in the weekend, the youngest 20.30 and the oldest 21.30. They never whine about that. Its all in the daily routine.

When I first read this, I thought those numbers were somehow their ages, in like a weird month format, I was ready to pounce if it was years.

But then I realized he was talking about bed times lol.
 Bahamut.Balduran
Serveur: Bahamut
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2020-02-22 13:25:45
Link | Citer | R

Study shows that women with big butts produce smarter children

Recent by the University of Oxford revealed that researchers were able to find a correlation between big butts and your child's IQ, and concluded that women with big butts give birth to smarter children.

https://www.morefm.co.nz/home/trending/2019/02/study-shows-that-women-with-big-butts-produce-smarter-children.html

[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-22 13:43:27
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Balduran said: »

Recent by the University of Oxford revealed that researchers were able to find a correlation between big butts and your child's IQ, and concluded that women with big butts give birth to smarter children.

https://www.morefm.co.nz/home/trending/2019/02/study-shows-that-women-with-big-butts-produce-smarter-children.html

Who needs an Oxford study when you got a big *** !
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-02-22 13:49:06
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Balduran said: »

Its easier for the childs head to go out i guess.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-02-22 13:56:30
Link | Citer | R

And people wonder why tuition is flat out insane @ colleges, especially these ivy league's.

I mean, was this really a priority over the cure to cancer/aids?

I am sure it's faux news, but similar ***goes on all the time @ the 'research centers'.
 Phoenix.Erics
Serveur: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2020-02-22 15:43:43
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
And people wonder why tuition is flat out insane @ colleges, especially these ivy league's.

I mean, was this really a priority over the cure to cancer/aids?

I am sure it's faux news, but similar ***goes on all the time @ the 'research centers'.
T vs A is a constant debate that has been held since the start of time and now team A just got a big win. If anything, we need to increase funding.
By fonewear 2020-02-22 19:59:39
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Xurion said: »
*** anti-vaxxers

Jenny is the right amount of crazy and sexy.

So yes *** em !

[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Serveur: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-02-22 20:11:49
Link | Citer | R

Ban them, BAN THEM ALL!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By superzombie23 2020-02-23 08:44:19
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Miraun said: »
The e-mail I received specified today.

I did warp around Ro'Maeve in order to get some Illuminks for an Aeonic run this evening... completely empty zone.

If you're warping around you probably deserve to get banned.
[+]
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2020-02-23 12:34:23
Link | Citer | R

superzombie23 said: »

If you're warping around you probably deserve to get banned.
I agree warping in ro'maeve to get ink is dumb when there are dolls 10 feet from the survival guide. Without trying to claim warping is anywhere near a necessity, it is a huge boost to casual playing. Are all the other cp camps full? Want to get to outer ra'kaznar bat camp? Hope you got like 30mins to run there. Want to get to the QSC geo magnetic fount your whole ambus party is using to get kills at but you dont have it yet? hope you got 10-15 min to run there from town.

At this point in ffxi flee speed should be standard. To stop it from impacting combat make it a job ability every char gets that wears off when you get hit and cannot be used while a party member has enmity. Theres so many little things that make the a fun game that is full of nostalgia- even more playable. I prob wouldnt quit if windower or tako disappeared but the game would be much more of a time sink and hassle for a general play audience in their late 20s to mid 30s who dont have time to run 20mins between camps anymore but want to still play the game with their group of friends or however they choose to play. You can differentiate between windower and tako warps as very different steps but at the end of the day they do the same thing, which is make the game mildly more enjoyable. Before someone makes the comparison: Unlike duping, which impacts the economy of the game theres little gained outside of saving time getting places using windower/tako its strictly about self convenience. If timed spawned NMs were still a thing there could be an argument made but everything in the game is either popped manually or instanced.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-23 12:38:50
Link | Citer | R

Whatever you do don't search Mal Mallory then bookmark it for later.

Also don't have kids the world is overpopulated as it is...and God help us we don't need more nerds. We reached our nerd limit.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-02-23 12:45:02
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Erics said: »
Want to get to the QSC geo magnetic fount your whole ambus party is using to get kills at but you dont have it yet? hope you got 10-15 min to run there from town.

I mean...... WTF is this.... Get your geo fonts unlocked. Nexus cape is also a thing, very handy, even getting to weird spots in dungeons. You make it sound like you should be able to port to w/e spot in the game you feel like. Seriously anyone using POS hacks in this day and age of getting anywhere in the game in under 10 minutes is sad and needs to go play a different game. Inner Raz is about the only exception. and even that zone is not the end of the world once you have the HP.

If you want to do ambu, go unlock ***you need to do ambu before wasting other peoples time on the port. Or even better tell your party to help you reach the spot.

edit: anyone running speed hax 24/7 that doesn't have all the vanilla travel option unlocked, truly lazy ***right there.
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2020-02-23 12:47:41
Link | Citer | R

I mean...... WTF is this.... Get your geo fonts unlocked. Nexus cape is also a thing, very handy, even getting to weird spots in dungeons. You make it sound like you should be able to port to w/e spot in the game you feel like. Seriously anyone using POS hacks in this day and age of getting anywhere in the game in under 10 minutes is sad and needs to go play a different game. Inner Raz is about the only exception.
What exactly does saving that time do against other people in a way that makes it so gross to even consider?
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-02-23 12:49:47
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Erics said: »
I mean...... WTF is this.... Get your geo fonts unlocked. Nexus cape is also a thing, very handy, even getting to weird spots in dungeons. You make it sound like you should be able to port to w/e spot in the game you feel like. Seriously anyone using POS hacks in this day and age of getting anywhere in the game in under 10 minutes is sad and needs to go play a different game. Inner Raz is about the only exception.
What exactly does saving that time do against other people in a way that makes it so gross to even consider?

Clearly you didn't play the game at the beginning. Complaining about travel time in the game as it stand now is just *** whining.
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2020-02-23 12:54:05
Link | Citer | R

Clearly you didn't play the game at the beginning. Complaining about travel time in the game as it stand now is just *** whining.
Ive played since ps2 release on ps2 for 6 years then xbox for 3 or 4 more years before switching to PC. If anything ive put in my dues running around and memorizing almost every map from how much i ran them. You still havent answered why its such an offense to get from point A to point B faster and instead are complaining that the option even exist because you think 'those vanilla walks add character' maybe?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-02-23 12:56:22
Link | Citer | R

They're masochists. They think there's no reason to improve something that could be improved just because it's already easy.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-02-23 13:02:17
Link | Citer | R

For one thing, asking for more ports is development time, which detracts from other worthwhile ***. Asking to have flee 24/7 is *** dumb and negates a ton of gear, and abilities. Thirdly, its a Massive-Multiplayer game, emphasis on massive. You want a teleport every 5 yalms or something? Seriously bitching about travel time and movement speed in this day and age is pathetic. Your bitching about it is nothing more than trying to make yourself feel better for hacking and getting caught. BUT BUT BUT the game travel times are so slooooooow, I have no choice to hack because time is important (no ***.) It a straw man argument.

Reality of it is, no one is using these hacks to simply get around faster for quests and ***, you are using it to bypass game functions, be able to claim faster, and using it to get into ***you should not be in because you're too *** lazy to unlock access properly.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-02-23 13:08:48
Link | Citer | R

They're masochists. They think there's no reason to improve something that could be improved just because it's already easy.

not being lazy = masochism ok.

You guys would have my support if you were talking zone load times, redundant menu confirmations and ***like that. But actual movement speed and travel times, get bent, barking up the wrong tree.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-02-23 13:11:13
Link | Citer | R

It's a game. You're playing it because you are lazy.

Any QOL change is a good change. There already exists bolter's roll, mazurka, swift shoes, powder boots. I mean seriously, remove all that ***and just give a blanket speed increase. Everyone wins.
[+]
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2020-02-23 13:14:58
Link | Citer | R

For one thing, asking for more ports is development time, which detracts from other worthwhile ***. Asking to have flee 24/7 is *** dumb and negates a ton of gear, and abilities. Thirdly, its a Massive-Multiplayer game, emphasis on massive. You want a teleport every 5 yalms or something? Seriously bitching about travel time and movement speed in this day and age is pathetic. Your bitching about it is nothing more than trying to make yourself feel better for hacking and getting caught. BUT BUT BUT the game travel times are so slooooooow, I have no choice to hack because time is important (no ***.) It a straw man argument.

Reality of it is, no one is using these hacks to simply get around faster for quests and ***, you are using it to bypass game functions, be able to claim faster, and using it to get into ***you should not be in because you're too *** lazy to unlock access properly.
"It a straw man argument":
"no one is using these hacks to simply get around faster for quests and ***, you are using it to bypass game functions, be able to claim faster, and using it to get into ***you should not be in because you're too *** lazy to unlock access properly."

for 1. I havent been banned im not trying to make myself feel better about anything. Im genuinely interested in a rational argument of why these should not exist and am curious about what detrimental effects it brings to others when people use it.
2. Anyone i know who uses tako uses it to literally get quest done faster and get around. This can be taken as anecdotal, but its a sample of several dozen people who are open about using it.
3. Im interested in what barriers people are passing that they 'arent supposed to be in'in 2020? Just because I have the elevator access in Ra'kaznar it doesnt mean i should have the marathon to the camp every time. Theres not really anything that non accessible except to a new account which we dont have. So then that argument is nul, along with the one for 'claiming faster'. this isnt 2005 but it also looks like you havent played since 2010 either. So the argument you're making doesnt appear to be one of a current player. Are you just arguing to argue or are you trying to keep saying im whining to invoke some childish rebuttal?
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8