PAX East Fan Gathering 2020!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » PAX East Fan Gathering 2020!
PAX East Fan Gathering 2020!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Shiva.Tahngarthor
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Tahngarthor 2020-02-23 00:21:59
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Outlawbruce said: »
Wolfen said: »
The whole reason I was even going to Boston :(

Ditto. Honestly never even heard the word Pax before in my life. I think living in the midwest we never get anything big events like the coasts do.

Now the only thing to look forward to is some nip slips on questionable cosplay outfits. Knowing my luck itll be all dudes
PAX is a huge convention, and considering how FFXIV has been to it every year and even FFXI has been to it once in the past, I can't imagine not having heard of it if you pay any attention to FFXI/FFXIV news at all.
By Draylo 2020-02-23 00:59:44
Link | Citer | R

This is a XI forum, so not sure how XIV has much relevance. Why does it matter if he hasn't heard about it? lol
[+]
 Shiva.Tahngarthor
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Tahngarthor 2020-02-23 03:59:11
Link | Citer | R

As I said, FFXI has also made an appearance, and many people who play FFXI also follow other Square Enix games, many of which are demoed at PAX and other conventions.

And it's not that it "matters," I'm just surprised, that's all. It's not exactly an obscure event.

I was personally hoping to go to both fan gatherings, though it wasn't the only reason I was there (I've been going every year for quite a while now).

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2020-02-23 08:49:22
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Tahngarthor said: »
Asura.Outlawbruce said: »
Wolfen said: »
The whole reason I was even going to Boston :(

Ditto. Honestly never even heard the word Pax before in my life. I think living in the midwest we never get anything big events like the coasts do.

Now the only thing to look forward to is some nip slips on questionable cosplay outfits. Knowing my luck itll be all dudes
PAX is a huge convention, and considering how FFXIV has been to it every year and even FFXI has been to it once in the past, I can't imagine not having heard of it if you pay any attention to FFXI/FFXIV news at all.

Yea I never heard of this nerd event either. You have to be a nerd to go ?
[+]
 Leviathan.Katriina
Serveur: Leviathan
user: kate99
By Leviathan.Katriina 2020-02-23 09:37:50
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
Leviathan.Katriina said: »
the rate of spreading it is in decline.
I see no evidence of this. It's exploded in South Korea and increasing cases are seen it Italy etc.

You can track the confirmed cases in these daily reports.
Also, 101 Quarantine? it works...
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-02-26 23:36:53
Link | Citer | R

So..... I can't post in the dev tracker thread. But here's some juiciness. If you want to take it and post it.
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/56446-Fan-Gathering-2020/page4

Quote:
While we weren't able to hold the fan gathering, the upcoming March version of the FFXI Digest will cover the content we were originally planning to reveal during the fan gathering, so please be rest assured.

"content" as in new ***omg emp+3 wild speculation (UNM augments?)
or
"content" just a catch-all for job updates and whatnot.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-02-27 01:02:55
Link | Citer | R

New expansion to the far east, new jobs Time Mage and Chemist
[+]
 Bahamut.Unagihito
Serveur: Bahamut
user: eelman
By Bahamut.Unagihito 2020-02-27 01:45:59
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »

Both of which are just re-skinned Mandragoras.
[+]
By ashcrow 2020-02-27 07:10:33
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »

I remamber back in 2012 i met someone who mentioned the new expansion would be like monster hunter online with time mage and a 2 hand tank, i swear i remember him telling me that the tank is based on magic defense, he got 1 thing right for seekers.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Serveur: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2020-02-27 07:22:34
Link | Citer | R

It was probably going to be a Freshly Picked broadcast for the March update.
By ashcrow 2020-02-27 07:37:23
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Funkworkz said: »

if its an expansion i will def come back to the game, feels so stale to play now the job balance is all over the place I REALLY HOPE its about the far east.
 Asura.Outlawbruce
Serveur: Asura
user: Cronnus
By Asura.Outlawbruce 2020-02-27 08:25:02
Link | Citer | R

ashcrow said: »
Sylph.Funkworkz said: »

if its an expansion i will def come back to the game, feels so stale to play now the job balance is all over the place I REALLY HOPE its about the far east.

The game is literally more balanced now than it has ever been since the launch of the game.

Some jobs just require more than others. Some jobs you can pick up and only need 1 JSE +3 and you're set. Some jobs jobs require almost every single piece of their JSE fully upgraded to be competitive. But all of them are balanced.
By fonewear 2020-02-27 10:28:43
Link | Citer | R

New level 1 daggers incoming.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-02-27 10:53:17
Link | Citer | R

Given the fact that players can soon acquire Monbereaux, it's entirely possible that chemist COULD become a playable job in the future if they choose to delve into it. Recall that Geomancer emerged shortly after sphere bodies were released, which effectively is the same concept. Not that I'm expecting chemist job at all.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-27 11:04:47
Link | Citer | R

I'd laugh hard if instead of doing new content or whatever. They just released new mediocre trusts.

New more healing trust that are terrible at healing.
 Fenrir.Loynis
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Loynis 2020-02-27 11:23:26
Link | Citer | R

Even if medicore, if they have better AI I'd probably use them.

On the custom scene, someone rewrote several of the AI's from scratch (They don't exist otherwise), and they performed almost like actual players, an example being THF trusts self moving behind mobs to do SATA+WS.
By ashcrow 2020-02-27 13:01:08
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Given the fact that players can soon acquire Monbereaux, it's entirely possible that chemist COULD become a playable job in the future if they choose to delve into it. Recall that Geomancer emerged shortly after sphere bodies were released, which effectively is the same concept. Not that I'm expecting chemist job at all.
i have a +3 neck for my rdm, and people always ask me if i have the mythic sword for rdm so no, the game is not the same anymore.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8