ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 62 63 64 ... 142 143 144
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2020-03-21 20:02:01
Link | Citer | R

Just remember guys,

Democrats Good
Republicans Bad
Orange Man REALLY REALLY BAD

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-21 20:03:01
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
kireek said: »
Why post nonsense, it took me seconds to find the video you are talking about and it's not him sleeping at all. Which you know because if it was you would of posted it.

garbage
That arms crossed pose is his "I am not listening." The closing eyes and nodding off makes no difference at all. He is not listening and does not care.

Oh good, I’m so glad that we can make convenient blanket statements about extremely common gestures now.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-21 20:05:27
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
It's not even a relevant comparison. That's the problem.

Can't you understand?

Well no frickin’ duh, Biden’s never been president. Excuse me for posting the closest thing I could find. Maybe up your post quality a bit before nitpicking the crap out of everyone else.
I think you're smarter than to believe a random video of who was a minor figure at the time falling asleep during some boring presentation is a rational comparison to the POTUS falling asleep during a meeting about a pandemic.

The issue is you are so unhealthily biased that you clutch at straws which insult your own intelligence.

Oh jeez, are we back to comments about intelligence? You’re a broken record who tries way too hard to make arguments out of nothing.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-21 20:10:34
Link | Citer | R

Oh boy, my unhealthy bias. What a topic. It sure is nice to be lectured by someone completely devoid of bias like yourself.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-21 20:26:51
Link | Citer | R

The fact that you approach everyone as if you're somehow better than them shows more bias than you realize. You are in no position to preach to anyone here. You have students, go lord over them. I'm not your Padawan.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-21 20:51:49
Link | Citer | R

Not being unhealthily obsessed with some political leader or another doesn't mean I think I am 'better' than anyone. I don't think I'm perfect, I have my own issues that other people I criticise about specific other things might not and I wouldn't get defensive and try to derail the subject if I got called out on them.

I don't understand what bias you are referring to in that context either. Bias towards myself? Bias against Trump fans? I would be interested to see you extrapolate on that.

Most important is it is clear that deep down you know that your defense of Trump is sometimes irrational. That's the first step towards rationality.

McLol. You chose to fight me on a topic where even Vic, one of the most vocal Trump-haters in this forum, said "it certainly didn't live up to the hype", which is more or less the same thing that I said. Pick your battles, bro.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-21 20:52:46
Link | Citer | R

Why post nonsense, it took me seconds to find the video you are talking about and it's not him sleeping at all. Which you know because if it was you would of posted it.

garbage
That arms crossed pose is his "I am not listening." The closing eyes and nodding off makes no difference at all. He is not listening and does not care.
Oh good, I’m so glad that we can make convenient blanket statements about extremely common gestures now.
Body language experts have analyzed the **** out of Trump. They identified that pose.
But you don't have to be one to see it.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-21 20:58:38
Link | Citer | R

garbage
Body language experts have analyzed the **** out of Trump. They identified that pose.
But you don't have to be one to see it.

It's not a hard science, don't treat it like one. At different times the same pose can mean several different things. Maybe that's what it meant in this case, maybe it's not.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-21 21:00:15
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
Just remember guys,

Democrats Good
Republicans Bad
Orange Man REALLY REALLY BAD

I know you are but what am I?

Is it funny yet?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-21 21:02:21
Link | Citer | R

Not being unhealthily obsessed with some political leader or another doesn't mean I think I am 'better' than anyone. I don't think I'm perfect, I have my own issues that other people I criticise about specific other things might not and I wouldn't get defensive and try to derail the subject if I got called out on them.

I don't understand what bias you are referring to in that context either. Bias towards myself? Bias against Trump fans? I would be interested to see you extrapolate on that.

Most important is it is clear that deep down you know that your defense of Trump is sometimes irrational. That's the first step towards rationality.

McLol. You chose to fight me on a topic where even Vic, one of the most vocal Trump-haters in this forum, said "it certainly didn't live up to the hype", which is more or less the same thing that I said. Pick your battles, bro.
It certainly didn't, hence why I'm questioning why you took the effort to find a video which wasn't even a relevant comparison in a desperate attempt to defend Donald Trump.

Keep proving my point though.

Okay, you're trying too hard now. You're using your BIAS to make assumptions that you can't possibly know. If you call that desperation, I can only imagine what I can call your incessant need to drag a huge nothingburger into yet another argument that is completely meaningless and one that you will never let go.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-21 21:02:24
Link | Citer | R

garbage

These are not common times. Trump needs to pay attention fully, no ****ing excuses by his fan club.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-21 21:07:43
Link | Citer | R

And the broken record comes around again.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-21 21:14:06
Link | Citer | R

I've not given up hope on you before, but ok.

If it means that we can stop this back-and-forth in the future, lose any and all hope that you need to to make that happen. How far gone do I have to be for you to block me? Do I need to say "ALL HAIL GOD KING TRUMP!" in every post?

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-21 21:16:30
Link | Citer | R

Why would you want me to block you? Are you a bigot? Noone makes you reply to me...

That was tongue-in-cheek. Should we have a page-long argument about that too?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-21 21:18:45
Link | Citer | R

It's you Trump fanboy trolls that block people (e.g. Saevel has blocked everyone who disagrees with him and fonewear claimed to have blocked me once but then missed me and wanted my attention too much).

You claimed to have blocked me at one point. Did you forget that?
First Page 2 3 ... 62 63 64 ... 142 143 144