ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 53 54 55 ... 142 143 144
By fonewear 2020-03-15 11:11:29
Link | Citer | R

Also why do birds suddenly appear every time someone posts something on FFXIAH.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-15 13:28:53
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Trump’s acting like a lot of leaders, for better or worse. They get in a meeting, they’re the big dog, and so they talk, even when everyone else knows more on the topic than them. I highly doubt any other president would have asked zero questions, made zero suggestions.
This is the thing though, most leaders really aren't anything like that and spew ***... they get into meetings with qualified people in order to listen to them. It's not just "a question" either, a question would be; "Would taking a heavy flu vaccine do anything to prevent or alleviate coronavirus?". Look at the wording, think about how it is phrased. This is not normal or expectable behaviour.

I called you out yesterday for pretending you would ever consider rational criticism of Donald Trump and here is a prime example proving that you never would. It would be easier to just say "yeah, that is stupid and his contribution is not helpful", yet you will reinterpret the manner in which it was asked to make yourself believe it's fine.

"Most leaders would..." yadda yadda yadda. As if you're in the inner circle of world leaders and know how they react. You were surprised that such meetings had information that was publicly available, so it's clear you're not really knowledgeable on how these things work. It's easy to say that Trump is so much worse than everyone else, but it doesn't take much effort to look at the rest of the world to realize that incompetence in leadership is the norm, not the exception.

I don't think Trump is the best leader ever, nor do I think he's a genius. He's got a truckload of flaws (like everyone else), but I have a very low opinion of politicians in general. I don't put on rose-colored glasses that place other leaders on an undeserving pedestal just so I can make Trump look worse in my own head by comparison. Maybe if we actually spoke about policy instead of "hur dur Trump said a dumb" all the time or saying how things would be magically better under some deified idiot from the other party, you might actually see where me and Trump differ on things that actually matter.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-15 13:46:25
Link | Citer | R

Seriously, we don't do pros and cons lists in here for each proposed policy, nor do we engage in any kind of unbiased analysis. It's always "Democrat/Republican did this, so it's automatically all bad/good!" I tried fighting against that mentality in my early posts in here, but quickly realized it wasn't worth the effort. So welcome to team sport politics. Just don't pretend that you're above it all.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-15 14:17:21
Link | Citer | R

I think you missed the point. The criticism of Donald Trump borderlines on the extreme. I push back to what I view as reality. If the criticism was based on reality (and there is plenty of material there), I wouldn't defend against it as much.

How am I not above it all?

Just because you're not Team America Democrat/Republican doesn't mean you're a paragon of unbiased criticism yourself. You're an admitted troll who makes incendiary comments. If you want a real discussion you have a lot to make up for. You reap what you sow, Professor.
By fonewear 2020-03-15 14:27:16
Link | Citer | R

Also being British makes it worse.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-15 15:12:48
Link | Citer | R

2. Why even make stupid suggestions like that when you don't have a clue what you're doing? This is the crux of the problem. A professional and competent person would shut up and listen....
You don't understand.

Our stable genius president is INSTANTLY an expert in any subject that comes up. As if by magic he always knows better than the finest minds in any field at all.

Just ask him, he will swear its true.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-15 15:15:33
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
2. Why even make stupid suggestions like that when you don't have a clue what you're doing? This is the crux of the problem. A professional and competent person would shut up and listen....
You don't understand.

Our stable genius president is INSTANTLY an expert in any subject that comes up. As if by magic he always knows better than the finest minds in any field at all.

Just ask him, he will swear its true.

Chanti, don’t encourage him. You’re better than that.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-15 15:17:17
Link | Citer | R

I am snarker too Rav.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-15 15:38:01
Link | Citer | R

DirectX, there is one thing about the American political system that few europeans or brits really understand.

The president is both head of government and head of state.

You can say, in one breath "The prime minister should be hung but god save the Queen." We have only a president.

Trump is far from the only president who has taken advantage of this.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-15 16:54:19
Link | Citer | R

I think you missed the point. The criticism of Donald Trump borderlines on the extreme. I push back to what I view as reality. If the criticism was based on reality (and there is plenty of material there), I wouldn't defend against it as much.

How am I not above it all?

Just because you're not Team America Democrat/Republican doesn't mean you're a paragon of unbiased criticism yourself. You're an admitted troll who makes incendiary comments. If you want a real discussion you have a lot to make up for. You reap what you sow, Professor.
What is 'not reality' about the one specific thing which I cited, that you yourself have stated is from the minutes of a meeting? It is indefensible to any intelligent, rational and non unhealthily obsessed person, yet you defend it still.

You can pretend I am biased if you want believe that in order to justify your own delusional bias. However, it is not simply bias that I am calling out. You clearly can't comprehend the difference between simple bias and irrationally defending someone who does not even gain from your defense.

As I already have tried to explain to you, your inability to differentiate between blatantly provokative posts and actual posting is not my fault. It is rather ironic that you repeatedly aim posts at me and spend time replying multiple times to my every post... while pretending you are not really giving a serious effort, person of unspecified job title.

Before we go any further, do you actually believe that you are unbiased?

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-15 17:10:56
Link | Citer | R

Before we go any further, do you actually believe that you are unbiased?
Politically?

And in general, I guess.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 53 54 55 ... 142 143 144