Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » WTB spheres
WTB spheres
 Fenrir.Turtle
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Genbu
By Fenrir.Turtle 2019-10-30 08:18:01
Link | Citer | R

Where is the best place to pick up large quantity of spheres? Fenrir doesn't have much floating around in bazaars and I want to send a mule (or have them delivered to Fenrir) and buy everything possible. Send me a PM and let's work out a deal.
By Pantafernando 2019-10-30 08:56:10
Link | Citer | R

There are always a couple of sphere sellers standing in front of focuser in assura.

Though even then i dont think there is enough to finish a shield from start.

Plus you probably would need a couple of mules with all invs to hold enough spheres.

I would sugest just sending your main char to assura and stay there a couple of days (or weeks) to get the spheres available and have access to restock.

Thats why i sugested SE to make spheres stackable to 99
[+]
 Fenrir.Turtle
By Fenrir.Turtle 2019-10-30 09:16:43
Link | Citer | R

I have several people feeding me spheres currently on Fenrir, but I am wanting to finish this much sooner than my server can provide. I may just take a linkshell shopping list to Asura and pick up those wants and then fill the rest of the inventory with spheres.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-10-30 10:37:58
Link | Citer | R

Takes a few mules to carry all the minimum ~17000 spheres needed, given a single mule can only hold 2,280 at base inventory and 7,656 if all bags are upgraded to max and storage cap uses 2 items. Granted, I don't expect even Asura has anything near a full shield worth available at any given time.

Number also goes up if doing more lower tier SCs and less 4 step double light/darks.
[+]
 Fenrir.Turtle
By Fenrir.Turtle 2019-10-30 11:00:38
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Takes a few mules to carry all the minimum ~17000 spheres needed, given a single mule can only hold 2,280 at base inventory and 7,656 if all bags are upgraded to max and storage cap uses 2 items. Granted, I don't expect even Asura has anything near a full shield worth available at any given time.

Number also goes up if doing more lower tier SCs and less 4 step double light/darks.

the fact that you did the math on amount of spheres needed as well as how many an empty mule can carry-- I tip my hat
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-10-30 11:05:54
Link | Citer | R

You under estimate the actual amount of sphere bots! Probably no less than 20 mules with 800 spheres each in port jueno.
By Pantafernando 2019-10-30 11:19:57
Link | Citer | R

Despite how many bots, there are also a lot of crafters buying spheres so the available at any given time isnt that high.

Worse case, there is the trouble with type of spheres.

I got a mule there and i noticed there are few T1 spheree. Probably because all crafters are choosing the cheapest route
 Cerberus.Kaht
Serveur: Cerberus
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2019-10-30 11:25:29
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
...and storage cap uses 2 items.

Not if your mules have wells!
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-10-30 11:35:58
Link | Citer | R

i had an if in there, but i don't think many people are rocking wells on multiple mules, i don't even have any for my mains :(
 Siren.Tawny
Serveur: Siren
user: aashafox
By Siren.Tawny 2019-11-17 21:14:29
Link | Citer | R

What sphere's are you looking for? I usually have a few mules I can send.
 Fenrir.Turtle
By Fenrir.Turtle 2019-11-17 22:53:19
Link | Citer | R

Thankfully I was able to work some deals with the Asura folks. Alchemy shield is completed and to hell if I ever make another one.