Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac Is Extra

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-10 16:09:37
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Shiva.Shruiken said: »
shout out to all the teachers that told me i couldnt use wikipedia as a reliable source of information too

We all know the only proper source of information is Twitter

[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2019-11-10 18:18:39
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-10 18:19:28
Link | Citer | R

i can learn more on the internet in one late night wikipedia, youtube, google etc hole than i learned in 4 years of the private catholic school my parents sent me to.
Sure, but the nuns on the interwebs can't wham your knuckles with their rulers.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2019-11-10 18:26:26
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
i can learn more on the internet in one late night wikipedia, youtube, google etc hole than i learned in 4 years of the private catholic school my parents sent me to.
Sure, but the nuns on the interwebs can't wham your knuckles with their rulers.

got detention for wearing a KISS tie, because the nun thought KISS stood for "Knights in Satans Service" and then I wrote an essay about how she was wrong. and how Gene Simmons is a jew

also got in a lot of trouble because i missed a day i was supposed to make a public presentation and skipped school on a jewish holiday. my parents ripped them to shreds. passover
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2019-11-10 18:27:53
Link | Citer | R

anyway i owned that school because they were afraid to *** with a Jew as they should be
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2019-11-10 18:46:25
Link | Citer | R

you don't *** with Jews anymore

"never again" didn't mean we'll not be subjected to the Holocaust again

it meant "*** with us again and we'll kill all of you"
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-10 19:19:31
Link | Citer | R

So, how did a nice Jewish boy wind up at a Catholic school?
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2019-11-10 20:20:02
Link | Citer | R

So, how did a nice Jewish boy wind up at a Catholic school?

my grandfather dropped Judaism after surviving the Holocaust and my whole family on my father's side being culled. i wasn't raised with religion. i was raised to:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2019-11-10 20:23:02
Link | Citer | R

they sent me to catholic school to be around people that were different than me and took jeezits crackers, and for that i thank em
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2019-11-10 20:38:20
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
anyway i owned that school because they were afraid to *** with a Jew as they should be

those are just italians
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-10 22:23:20
Link | Citer | R

Eboneezer said: »
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
I've read the article, quite thoroughly. There is nothing indicating Trump is trending upward...
Well I was responding to Vic's mention of the most important stat in the article. You say you read it thoroughly, but it's right there in that 2nd paragraph. If you don't want to do any comparisons that they list, you can just read the line about how Trump's reelection has risen above 40% for the first time. Heyyyy, that stat that we were discussing shows that he is trending upwards. And trending upwards through the first mention of the Ukraine call and also after the Impeachment Inquiry. You'd think it would be heading the other direction. Guess people are seeing the sham for what it really is.

If you look at #13, Trump is 44% favored/somewhat favored and 52% unfavored/somewhat unfavored.

44% favorable, the highest favorable stat of all of the ones mentioned. More people said he was favorable than they said of any of those other candidates. Thanks for finally agreeing that Nausi's statement was correct.

In fact, if you look at that last column with total number of participants, it shows quite clearly that all 1017 responded to each line individually. It wasn't a comparison between candidates and Trump at all.

It absolutely was a comparison between Trump and all of the other candidates. They were comparing their favorability. Trump lead with 44%. Nausi, nor the poll, ever stated that Trump was favored over anyone else. Ya'll made that statement, not him. He said Trump's favorability is higher than all of the other Democratic candidates. If you disagree, point to the dem in the poll that has a higher favorability than Trump's favorability.

Total BS

Here is paragraph 2, from where Nausi claims:

Nausi said: »
Lol dont look now but the monmouth poll has trumps favorability above all dem candidates

Quote:
Just over 4-in-10 (42%) registered voters feel that Trump should be reelected in 2020, while a majority (55%) say it is time to have someone new in the Oval Office. These results are statistically similar to Monmouth’s September poll taken just after news broke about the Ukraine call (39% reelect and 57% someone new) and from August when the House impeachment inquiry was just getting started (39% reelect and 57% someone new). While the current results are statistically similar to prior polls, this marks the first time support for Trump’s reelection has nominally risen above 40% since Monmouth started asking this question one year ago. Prior to the current poll, support for Trump’s reelection stayed in a narrow range of 37% to 39% while the preference for someone new varied from 57% to 60%.

Please, do tell how Nausi claim was supported. Preferably in less time than it took your last response.
By Viciouss 2019-11-10 22:25:30
Link | Citer | R

We are more than happy with a Monmouth poll that has 55% wanting a new POTUS and only 42 wanting to keep Trump. No one other than nausi is stupid enough to look at those numbers and say Trump "wins in a landslide."
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-10 22:27:51
Link | Citer | R

I've learned more away from school than in it.

Take that public education you *** !
I learned a LOT in school. Mostly by reading other stuff that wasn't being taught at the time.

I kinda accidentally destroyed a 5th grade teacher once. I had the textbook propped up on my desk and was lost in the book it was shielding. The teacher sneaked up behind me, snatched up the book, and announced "let's see what miss **** is reading! oh... elementary algebra..."

He gave me the book and walked, defeated, shattered, away.

What I didn't know at the time was it was college level. That's why it was hard I guess.

I do enjoy chatting with you Chanti.

And I don't always have to post stupid ***. Sometimes I'm in the mood to be serious.

You would be taken more serious in general if you posted with sincerity. The snarky/insecure demeanor you project makes it easy to scroll past your input. It makes your opinion come off as irrelevant.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-10 23:51:40
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
We are more than happy with a Monmouth poll that has 55% wanting a new POTUS and only 42 wanting to keep Trump. No one other than nausi is stupid enough to look at those numbers and say Trump "wins in a landslide."

And no one other than you is stupid enough to think you can change the wording of a poll and that the values would still hold.

Even if that was the question that was asked, it still doesn't mean that those people would automatically vote for any crap candidate that the Dems put forth.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-11 00:15:31
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

And no one other than you is stupid enough to think you can change the wording of a poll and that the values would still hold.

Good thing that didn't happen.
By Nausi 2019-11-11 05:40:26
Link | Citer | R

Lol we’re plenty happy with a poll that shows Trump is more popular than all the dem candidates
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-11 07:33:07
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Even if that was the question that was asked, it still doesn't mean that those people would automatically vote for any crap candidate that the Dems put forth.

Well that's what he would do so he figures everyone else is that way too.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-11 07:44:23
Link | Citer | R

I've read the article, quite thoroughly. There is nothing indicating Trump is trending upward...
Well I was responding to Vic's mention of the most important stat in the article. You say you read it thoroughly, but it's right there in that 2nd paragraph. If you don't want to do any comparisons that they list, you can just read the line about how Trump's reelection has risen above 40% for the first time. Heyyyy, that stat that we were discussing shows that he is trending upwards. And trending upwards through the first mention of the Ukraine call and also after the Impeachment Inquiry. You'd think it would be heading the other direction. Guess people are seeing the sham for what it really is.

If you look at #13, Trump is 44% favored/somewhat favored and 52% unfavored/somewhat unfavored.

44% favorable, the highest favorable stat of all of the ones mentioned. More people said he was favorable than they said of any of those other candidates. Thanks for finally agreeing that Nausi's statement was correct.

In fact, if you look at that last column with total number of participants, it shows quite clearly that all 1017 responded to each line individually. It wasn't a comparison between candidates and Trump at all.

It absolutely was a comparison between Trump and all of the other candidates. They were comparing their favorability. Trump lead with 44%. Nausi, nor the poll, ever stated that Trump was favored over anyone else. Ya'll made that statement, not him. He said Trump's favorability is higher than all of the other Democratic candidates. If you disagree, point to the dem in the poll that has a higher favorability than Trump's favorability.

Total BS

Lol dont look now but the monmouth poll has trumps favorability above all dem candidates

Quote:
Just over 4-in-10 (42%) registered voters feel that Trump should be reelected in 2020, while a majority (55%) say it is time to have someone new in the Oval Office. These results are statistically similar to Monmouth’s September poll taken just after news broke about the Ukraine call (39% reelect and 57% someone new) and from August when the House impeachment inquiry was just getting started (39% reelect and 57% someone new). While the current results are statistically similar to prior polls, this marks the first time support for Trump’s reelection has nominally risen above 40% since Monmouth started asking this question one year ago. Prior to the current poll, support for Trump’s reelection stayed in a narrow range of 37% to 39% while the preference for someone new varied from 57% to 60%.

Please, do tell how Nausi claim was supported. Preferably in less time than it took your last response

Its simple, can you point to a dem candidate that has higher approvals than Trump?

Its ok, ill wait.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-11 09:44:33
Link | Citer | R

Remember guys, CBS, ABC and the rest of the left wing in the USA support pedophiles, they even helped hide an illicit child sex ring.

Wait ... didn't I say something to this effect months and months ago, and the mods got all antsy and deleted posts?

So now we got child sex rings are bad, unless your a Democrat or Democrat donor, then their an acceptable moral expense in the quest for power.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-11 09:49:44
Link | Citer | R

Total BS

Quote:

Please, do tell how Nausi claim was supported. Preferably in less time than it took your last response

Its simple, can you point to a dem candidate that has higher approvals than Trump?

Its ok, ill wait.

Stop digressing. I quoted your claim, then the 2nd paragraph that Ebeneezer pointed out that held the verbiage that supported your claim. Explain please.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-11 09:54:16
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
Remember guys, CBS, ABC and the rest of the left wing in the USA support pedophiles, they even helped hide an illicit child sex ring.

Wait ... didn't I say something to this effect months and months ago, and the mods got all antsy and deleted posts?

So now we got child sex rings are bad, unless your a Democrat or Democrat donor, then their an acceptable moral expense in the quest for power.

That's a disgusting thing to say, and to claim. You're spreading hate and lies, which discredits any point you are trying to make. If you have previous posts deleted, it was clearly warranted by the callousness of your comments.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-11 09:54:40
Link | Citer | R

No edit button.

So yeah ... all those people using "conspiracy" as a derogatory term whenever the right points out how the media companies are all just the same entity with different names.

A women who had access to the hot-mic footage exposing how the media covered up the child rape groups run by Democrats, that women was fired because she "might" of had access. Now get this, she wasn't even working for ABC and instead had long since moved on and worked for CBS. The upper executives at ABC contacted the upper executives at CBS to inform them that they suspected she might be the one who released the material. The upper executives at CBS then ordered her immediate termination, and had her name posted all over TV.

So not even confirmed whether she released or not, but they are so scared of anything else like this happening that their punishing her publicly as a warning to anyone else who might leak material that doesn't support the Democrats.

Democrats aren't even trying to hide their corruption anymore, just order the media to put out the propaganda they do want, squelch anything they don't want, and punish anyone who doesn't comply. Power at any cost, even pedophilia is acceptable. Supported by our local liberals here on FFXIAH.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-11 10:31:02
Link | Citer | R

Total BS

Quote:

Its ok, ill wait.

Stop digressing. I quoted your claim, then the 2nd paragraph that Ebeneezer pointed out that held the verbiage that supported your claim. Explain please.

I did, i provided a sources claim that indicates Trump’s favorability is higher than any dem candidate.

You response was “yeah but look how he fairs up again this mystery man who doesn’t exist”.

Case closed.
By Nausi 2019-11-11 10:34:05
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
No edit button.

So yeah ... all those people using "conspiracy" as a derogatory term whenever the right points out how the media companies are all just the same entity with different names.

A women who had access to the hot-mic footage exposing how the media covered up the child rape groups run by Democrats, that women was fired because she "might" of had access. Now get this, she wasn't even working for ABC and instead had long since moved on and worked for CBS. The upper executives at ABC contacted the upper executives at CBS to inform them that they suspected she might be the one who released the material. The upper executives at CBS then ordered her immediate termination, and had her name posted all over TV.

So not even confirmed whether she released or not, but they are so scared of anything else like this happening that their punishing her publicly as a warning to anyone else who might leak material that doesn't support the Democrats.

Democrats aren't even trying to hide their corruption anymore, just order the media to put out the propaganda they do want, squelch anything they don't want, and punish anyone who doesn't comply. Power at any cost, even pedophilia is acceptable. Supported by our local liberals here on FFXIAH.

Lefties all knowing gods in the media have been exposed as pedophiles and pedo enablers, completely blowing their credibility (as if the constant lying didn’t already do that). What’s their response to pointing out the reality of their situation? Why get angry at the people noticing the stuff they don’t want to see of course.

So predictable. Lefties should be *** ashamed of themselves for choosing to let child sex abusers of the hook for the sake of their politics.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-11 10:36:46
Link | Citer | R

Imagine trying to “tone police” while your letting pedos off the hook.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-11 10:44:57
Link | Citer | R

Imagine trying to “tone police” while your letting pedos off the hook.

As long as nobody talks about it then it doesn't exist right.

Oh and for anyone who isn't keeping up. Eric Ciaramella is likely the "whistleblower" and, no shock here, has lost of connections to the Democrats in DC.

That being said, it's almost impossible to work in DC without some sort of "connection" to the Democrats, they basically run everything.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49