Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac Is Extra

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49
By fonewear 2019-11-03 17:14:09
Link | Citer | R

Vic is the type of person to create different accounts to argue with one person so he can like his own posts.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-03 17:26:32
Link | Citer | R

We have already established I am too lazy for such shenanigans.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-03 17:32:37
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
What an awfully strange hill that Josi is choosing to die on.

Let it go, dude.

The Canadian way is to get upset over trivial matters so people have to pay attention to Canada they can apoligize.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-03 18:39:48
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Slore said: »
Like posting on multiple accounts?

Wouldn't put it past Vic for creating another account to argue with Nausi.

Cause one account isn't enough.

Everyone knows you never go full retard.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-03 21:36:21
Link | Citer | R

How times have changed.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-03 21:57:18
Link | Citer | R

If I understand the GOP argument against impeachment hearings correctly, they are saying that this is frivolous, and that conspiring with a foreign power for political reasons lacks the gravitas of lying about a ***.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-11-03 22:00:30
Link | Citer | R

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/10/30/texas-deputy-who-struck-man-he-invited-to-slap-him-indicted/amp/
By Nausi 2019-11-03 22:31:32
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »

How times have changed.
Under a formal impeachment inquiry which this STILL is not.
[+]
By volkom 2019-11-03 23:35:38
Link | Citer | R

anyone remember this?

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-04 09:41:02
Link | Citer | R

Oooo... a brand new conspiracy theory!!

White House calls claim that Jared Kushner gave Saudi ruler permission to arrest Jamal Khashoggi before journalist was killed and dismembered 'false nonsense'

White House calls claim in British conservative news magazine's gossip column that Jared Kushner green-lighted Jamal Khashoggi's arrest
Article claims more whistleblowers have come forward to Democrat-led House of Representatives with claims of wrongdoing by Trump officials
Report says one whistleblower is alleging that Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law, approved Saudi plans to arrest Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi
According to Spectator, Turkey intercepted call between Kushner and Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Salman, and then used it to gain leverage over Trump
Trump agreed to remove American troops from northern Syria after a phone call with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan
White House official calls report 'false nonsense'' Spectator acknowledged of its own report 'whether any of this is true is another matter'

Daily Mail. NOT a reliable source.

But they picked it up from the UK's Spectator which is and is doubtful.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-04 11:23:07
Link | Citer | R

Trump loses appeal, must hand over 8 years of tax returns.

Thought he was the most transparent president?
By Nausi 2019-11-04 11:30:22
Link | Citer | R

Off to the supreme court it goes.
By Viciouss 2019-11-04 11:36:51
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Trump loses appeal, must hand over 8 years of tax returns.

Thought he was the most transparent president?

His arguments are so pathetic I would be surprised if the SCOTUS even takes it up.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-04 14:28:52
Link | Citer | R

Let's say you get his tax returns do you think the average American gives a ***.

He got elected without showing us his taxes.

So if you had his tax returns what are you going to do with them audit them yourself ?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-04 14:34:03
Link | Citer | R

I was going to try to debunk this theory but then I realized I don't give a ***if it is true or not.
By fonewear 2019-11-04 14:37:38
Link | Citer | R

Little side bar just because something is a conspiracy theory doesn't mean it is 100% false.

Look at the Las Vegas Shooting. FBI basically said we don't know what the *** happened. And they are a large government agency. That leads a lot of people to believe there is a conspiracy about the "alleged shooter".

Jeffery Epstien murder etc. When you don't get much information on a controversial thing. People tend to make a conspiracy theory to fill in the gaps.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-04 15:15:17
Link | Citer | R

Little side bar just because something is a conspiracy theory doesn't mean it is 100% false.

Look at the Las Vegas Shooting. FBI basically said we don't know what the *** happened. And they are a large government agency. That leads a lot of people to believe there is a conspiracy about the "alleged shooter".

Jeffery Epstien murder etc. When you don't get much information on a controversial thing. People tend to make a conspiracy theory to fill in the gaps.
Exactly Fone.

But they can be fun nonetheless.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-04 15:48:18
Link | Citer | R

This attempted coup will be the single greatest scandal in American history.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-04 15:51:39
Link | Citer | R

Nothing in the history of the country comes close, not the Rosenburgs, not Benedict Arnold, not watergate, nothing.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-04 16:01:19
Link | Citer | R

I'm just glad that I'm not gullible enough to believe any fake conspiracy theories. Thanks to this guru that I found on YouTube, I have been training for years to align my chakra with ley lines to the point where I can now discern truth auras. With the Great Pyramids as my guide, nobody can fool me again!
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-04 16:22:59
Link | Citer | R

I'm just glad that I'm not gullible enough to believe any fake conspiracy theories. Thanks to this guru that I found on YouTube, I have been training for years to align my chakra with ley lines to the point where I can now discern truth auras. With the Great Pyramids as my guide, nobody can fool me again!

I just want to know who is putting chemicals in the water to make this rainbow effect.

[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-04 16:24:51
Link | Citer | R

Everywhere I look there is this rainbow effect !

I can't shut it off.

Someone please investigate !
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-04 21:18:48
Link | Citer | R

So tell me Mr. Trump, how did Hunter profit off his father's tenure as Vice President?
[+]
By volkom 2019-11-04 21:33:37
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Nothing in the history of the country comes close, not the Rosenburgs, not Benedict Arnold, not watergate, nothing.

i'd say lincoln and kennedy assassinations are up there tho.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-04 21:37:15
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »

i'd say lincoln and kennedy assassinations are up there tho.

Especially since those things actually happened.
 Valefor.Endoq
Serveur: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-11-04 21:51:55
Link | Citer | R

I just want to know who is putting chemicals in the water to make this rainbow effect.

Rainbows in the water and gay frogs.
COINCIDENCE?

[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-05 05:39:01
Link | Citer | R

So tell me Mr. Trump, how did Hunter profit off his father's tenure as Vice President?
Lol blumpf is finished now! It’s surely illegal to recommend a book as President!
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-05 05:43:58
Link | Citer | R

Btw heres that evidence, the media said didn’t exist with Hunter Biden.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-05 06:25:01
Link | Citer | R

Btw heres that evidence, the media said didn’t exist with Hunter Biden.

No proof, all fake info posted by a twitter user.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-05 07:26:19
Link | Citer | R

Lol blumpf is finished now! It’s surely illegal to recommend a book as President!

Not sure nor do I care of the legality. Point is, Trump needs to STFU with his whining about Hunter making money while his father was Vice President...all the while pushing Junior's hate-filled book.
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49