Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac Is Extra

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 47 48 49
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-10-29 19:09:07
Link | Citer | R

I do not get it. Like for real. You have read the transcript, I have read the transcript. No quid pro qo

Trump said no quid, President of Ukraine said no Quid...

Where the *** is the injured party? There is nothing there man. It's in writing... every word....
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-10-29 19:10:55
Link | Citer | R

quo my bad stupid phone
By Nausi 2019-10-29 19:12:10
Link | Citer | R

But orange man. Hes bad!
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 19:15:54
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Slore said: »
I do not get it. Like for real. You have read the transcript, I have read the transcript. No quid pro qo

Where the *** is the injured party? There is nothing there man. It's in writing... every word....

Just because Trump issued a directive to his ambassador to send word out there was no quid pro, doesn't mean it wasn't happening. We have testimony from 3 witnesses saying Trump was pushing for investigations and it was contingent on the money getting released. That's why there is most definitely something there.
By Eboneezer 2019-10-29 19:53:44
Link | Citer | R

yet Trump never communicated any quid to Ukraine, and Ukraine says they never were told to do something in order to receive something. But there's some *** in between that say that's how it was supposed to be. I got ya now. Impeach!
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 19:58:22
Link | Citer | R

I haven't seen any communications from the Ukrainian officials other than Zelensky simply reciting a talking point Trump issued him. Source?
By Eboneezer 2019-10-29 20:04:25
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Source?

other than Zelensky

You heard it yourself.

Now your turn...

reciting a talking point Trump issued him

Source?
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 20:08:06
Link | Citer | R

Oh that's not gonna cut it. We have seen a lot of statements from Ukrainian officials that Giulani was only there to fabricate a scandal on Biden, which ties into the testimony provided by Sondland and Taylor. But so far we haven't seen anything saying there wasn't pressure to investigate Biden. Quite the opposite. Try again.
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 20:12:03
Link | Citer | R

We have even seen reports that Trump and Giulani were pressuring Zelensky to open an investigation into the Bidens before he even took office. So yea, the pressure was definitely there.
By Eboneezer 2019-10-29 20:12:15
Link | Citer | R

From the President of Ukraine

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/10/ukraine-volodymyr-zelensky-says-there-was-no-blackmail-in-trump-call.html

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2019-10-01/former-ukrainian-president-poroshenko-trump

YouTube Video Placeholder

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2019/10/01/lead-clarissa-ward-3p-live-jake-tapper.cnn

I can list dozens more, but you already knew it
[+]
By Eboneezer 2019-10-29 20:13:29
Link | Citer | R

We should totally take your word that pressure was there instead of both Presidents of the two countries involved.
[+]
By Eboneezer 2019-10-29 20:14:32
Link | Citer | R

Still waiting on this source
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 20:36:51
Link | Citer | R

Your gonna wait forever. If all you can do is cite Zelensky saying exactly what Trump wanted him to say while sitting right next to him, you have nothing. Especially since we have seen Ukrainian officials state Giulani only had one motive over there, a motive that has him under a criminal investigation.
By Nausi 2019-10-29 20:38:54
Link | Citer | R

Eboneezer said: »
Source?

other than Zelensky

You heard it yourself.

Now your turn...

Source?
Vuc still at it eh?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-29 20:40:02
Link | Citer | R

We should totally take your word that pressure was there instead of both Presidents of the two countries involved.
I could have sworn that quid pro quo mandated an understanding between two parties. But clearly the opinions of both of the actual parties don't matter. What's more important are the opinions of everyone else with a political agenda that may or may not have anything to do with it.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 20:40:38
Link | Citer | R

Yep, still debunking nausi everyday, effortlessly.
By Nausi 2019-10-29 20:41:23
Link | Citer | R

But look at all this testimony saying “Orange man bad” isnt Trump just so reprehensible?

Doesn’t it nullify the official transcript?
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 20:42:25
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I could have sworn that quid pro quo mandated an understanding between two parties. But clearly the opinions of both of the actual parties don't matter. What's more important are the opinions of everyone else with a political agenda that may or may not have anything to do with it.

We are still waiting to see Ukrai officials actually say there was no pressure to investigate Biden. We have seen them say Giulanis whole purpose was to create a Biden scandal. Seems pretty simple.
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 20:43:32
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
But look at all this testimony saying “Orange man bad” isnt Trump just so reprehensible?

Doesn’t it nullify the official transcript?

The official transcript that shows Trump asking Zelensky to investigate his political opponent? That damning phone call?
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 20:44:38
Link | Citer | R

The official transcript gas never at any point exonerated Trump. It's fun how he keeps trying to bring it up tho.
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 20:45:14
Link | Citer | R

Posting from my phone atm, watching the Series.
By Eboneezer 2019-10-29 20:47:34
Link | Citer | R

Still waiting on this source

Your gonna wait forever.

That's what I've grown accustomed to with your claims. And there are videos of him without Trump, saying he never felt pressured to investigate Biden.

But I'm sure the dog walker of the Zelensky's cousin's neighbor, that knows Giulani was there to fabricate a scandal, as you call it, trumps (no pun intended) the numerous quotes of the President of Ukraine.
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Serveur: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2019-10-29 20:54:28
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
There doesn't need to be a crime, that's why it's an inquiry and not yet a trial.
The left in one statement ladies and gentlemen.

Endless investigations into a sitting president based pn nothing is acceptable behavior to you?

Its really amazing to watch someone advocate for such lawless behavior and abuse thinking they will never become the victim of it.
Hey, it's almost like the rest of that sentence was there for a reason. Read the whole *** thing or just don't bother responding.

It's a *** investigation, there's no charge of a crime until there are findings. Even if he doesn't do anything illegal, he can be charged for abuse of power, and obstruction of justice/perjury if he's an idiot about it (see Clinton impeachment).

Two major problems: First, the "transcript" is not complete, even by the White House's own admission. Second, testimonies have consistently pointed out that this isn't an issue predicated on a single phone call. There was a considerable amount of discussion about the foreign aid being used as leverage and the "investigation" into the Bidens between Trump's people, the Ukrainian government, and the US-Ukrainian ambassadors.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-29 21:08:01
Link | Citer | R

I don't think Zelensky's comments can be used for a trial/hearing. He's not bound by our laws, he isn't a US citizen...so there is no putting him under oath. He's the foreign national that is this whole thing is about. We have no idea what deal him and Trump could have made to have that $$$ released into his country.
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 21:13:02
Link | Citer | R

That's what I've grown accustomed to with your claims. And there are videos of him without Trump, saying he never felt pressured to investigate Biden.

But I'm sure the dog walker of the Zelensky's cousin's neighbor, that knows Giulani was there to fabricate a scandal, as you call it, trumps (no pun intended) the numerous quotes of the President of Ukraine.

Welcome to our world where we have to read nausi and Saevel's made up claims everyday with no sources. But in this case, no, we are not gonna take Zelensky's word for it, especially since there are other officials who have confirmed the pressure, who would actually know because they do the work everyday. Even your Poroshenko article clearly stated the AG was being pressured and Poroshenko wouldn't know about it.

Not just that we have the transcript of Trump asking Zelensky to do him a favor and investigate Biden, a request that Zelensky has said was very surprising to him. And yet, we still have you guys trying to claim the transcript exonerates Trump. Hint: It doesn't even come close.
By Nausi 2019-10-29 21:16:34
Link | Citer | R

There doesn't need to be a crime, that's why it's an inquiry and not yet a trial.
The left in one statement ladies and gentlemen.

Endless investigations into a sitting president based pn nothing is acceptable behavior to you?

Its really amazing to watch someone advocate for such lawless behavior and abuse thinking they will never become the victim of it.
Hey, it's almost like the rest of that sentence was there for a reason. Read the whole *** thing or just don't bother responding.

It's a *** investigation, there's no charge of a crime until there are findings. Even if he doesn't do anything illegal, he can be charged for abuse of power, and obstruction of justice/perjury if he's an idiot about it (see Clinton impeachment).

Two major problems: First, the "transcript" is not complete, even by the White House's own admission. Second, testimonies have consistently pointed out that this isn't an issue predicated on a single phone call. There was a considerable amount of discussion about the foreign aid being used as leverage and the "investigation" into the Bidens between Trump's people, the Ukrainian government, and the US-Ukrainian ambassadors.
Cops don’t just investigate people when there hasn't even been a crime. Thats literal tyranny.

But unhinged lefties don’t give a ***about anything but there own coverups.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 21:20:34
Link | Citer | R

Lol, police investigations happen everyday that don't necessarily find a crime in the end. Literally every day.
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Serveur: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2019-10-29 21:25:58
Link | Citer | R

Cops don’t just investigate people when there hasn't even been a crime. Thats literal tyranny.

But unhinged lefties don’t give a ***about anything but there own coverups.
The president is the head of the nation's law enforcement and has an unmatched degree of power. By definition, the rules have to be applied sternly from another branch of government or else a corrupt president and their administration could get away with absolutely anything.
By Eboneezer 2019-10-29 21:27:54
Link | Citer | R

The president is the head of the nation's law enforcement and has an unmatched degree of power. By definition, the rules have to be applied sternly from another branch of government or else a corrupt president and their administration could get away with absolutely anything.

...which is why Trump wants an investigation into what brought about the Trump/Russia collusion nonsense. And here we are
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 21:51:22
Link | Citer | R

...which is why Trump wants an investigation into what brought about the Trump/Russian collusion nonsense. And here we are

...Which has zero to do with the Ukraine or the Bidens.
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 47 48 49