Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac Is Extra

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 47 48 49
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 14:47:49
Link | Citer | R

Setting a new precedent, which is really not even happening, does not make an inquiry a "scam." Its a completely legitimate way to conduct an investigation, we have already explained why the testimony has been behind closed doors so far. We have already had one judge slap down this pathetic argument that its an illegitimate inquiry, going on two. Its pretty easy when we have the Constitution on our side and nausi and Saevel just have their feels.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2019-10-29 15:15:04
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
The majority of the public supports it.
Having Dems vote on it is a formality and will change nothing.
These two statements can’t both be true.

I mean they’re both false, but as far as reasoning goes, you know she wouldn’t hold a vote if she didnt need to.
The "it's a sham inquiry" defense is literally all the GOP has. They're not even defending Trump's actions. It's optics, and Pelosi countering that with a vote that says "there, it's formally agreed by all members, so now you can't say it's fake" is just her playing along with their dumb little game. Whether or not that's good optics is besides the point, since it's all of the testimonies and evidence coming out that has been swaying the public further.

Constitution explicitly states the House makes the rules.
Oh look, were back here again. The house does make the rules and the rules are the dems will hold a secret impeachment inquiry. That has never been done before, it is not precedent, which is why its a scam.

They’re holding it in secret BECAUSE they don’t have anything. If they had anything, THEY WOULD FOLLOW PRECEDENT. You have to know this.
What an ironic thing to say, given that the "sham!" and "secret!" argument is because the Republicans have nothing else.

In what *** way is any of this a secret, beyond classified testimony that is being held in the SCIF? Because it's not televised? Because random *** congressmen can't crash it when the House rules say they can't? None of that makes it a secret. Republicans are present and get to ask questions. New information from the inquiry is coming out all the time. Bitching about it being a big ol' secret just makes you look like a *** child.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-29 15:17:32
Link | Citer | R

gop has continuously defended Trump’s actions because guess what, they aren’t criminal, and are totally appropriate.

Dems have nothing, which is why they’re running this in secret.

Another nothing burger for their base. No ones fooled anymore. The only ones that believe it are their base full of zealots.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 15:20:46
Link | Citer | R

Back to the standard troll posts.
[+]
By volkom 2019-10-29 15:22:17
Link | Citer | R

if trump is not reelected this next cycle i'm going to laugh and shake my head when the republicans do this at every turn to the next sitting democrat president
By Nausi 2019-10-29 15:23:50
Link | Citer | R

Democrats out with their impeachment resolution.

All this says is that they will keep running an "inquiry", it's not a vote on impeaching Trump it's a vote on rules for their inquiry. Also it allows Republicans to request subpoenas and witnesses but lets Democrats reject those requests if they want.

It's nothing no transparency, nothing except an admission they were completed non transparent before. (And still are)

It wont fool anyone.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-29 15:27:34
Link | Citer | R

gop has continuously defended Trump’s actions because guess what, they aren’t criminal, and are totally appropriate....
They do not have to be criminal to impeach. But he has commited crimes. Will those crimes be in the articles of impeachment? I do not know, I have ordered more popcorn though.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 15:28:23
Link | Citer | R

Democrats out with their impeachment resolution.

All this says is that they will keep running an "inquiry", it's not a vote on impeaching Trump it's a vote on rules for their inquiry. Also it allows Republicans to request subpoenas and witnesses but lets Democrats reject those requests if they want.

Yep, this is completely acceptable.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2019-10-29 15:37:34
Link | Citer | R

gop has continuously defended Trump’s actions because guess what, they aren’t criminal, and are totally appropriate.
It doesn't mean ***coming from random idiots. Take a look at responses from GOP House members and Senators. Their arguments are strictly about process. This is not an accident. This is damage control. Defending Trump's actions means potentially dying on the hill for a garbage president. Losing the White House in 2020 is a bad situation for them, but losing the Senate as well would be their worst nightmare.

Support from people like you doesn't mean much to them in the scope of how big this is. McConnell and the rest are constantly weighing the Trump base vote against the support for impeachment, and as soon as they lose confidence that people like you can maintain crucial swing seats, they'll drop your boy like the ***he is.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 15:41:03
Link | Citer | R

Furthermore, the resolution states that the WH counsel will be allowed to participate, as long as they stop obstructing the investigation by withholding documents. This is smart, the Dems are maintaining control and turning the screws on the WH obstruction.
By Nausi 2019-10-29 15:48:36
Link | Citer | R

The arguments are about process because there is no crime here.
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 15:50:46
Link | Citer | R

According to....
By Nausi 2019-10-29 15:57:11
Link | Citer | R

Look I sympathize with your state of mind, so full of ***, so i will recap.

They never counted on him releasing the transcript. Their plan was for him to claim privilege so they could parade innuendo after innuendo through the media and build a case for doubt. Schiff went in front of the committee and told an outright fabrication BECAUSE that’s what he originally planned to do when the transcript had not been released yet. He wasn’t quick enough to draft a bew strategy.

Thats why the original whistleblower has faded into nothingness, because with the transcript, he’s 100% irrelevant.

They have nothing, they never had anything, the whole thing was going to be inference and innuendo. That’s why they want it to remain a secret inquiry because they only have ***.
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2019-10-29 16:03:55
Link | Citer | R

Getting pretty repetitive...

-------------

There doesn't need to be a crime, that's why it's an inquiry and not yet a trial.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 16:10:35
Link | Citer | R

Look...i will recap.

Pretty terrible "recap."
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-29 16:34:02
Link | Citer | R

Still next to zero chance that this will result in Trump's removal. It's political theatre, nothing more.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-10-29 16:59:35
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Still next to zero chance that this will result in Trump's removal. It's political theatre, nothing more.
what happened earlier?

yesterday you said you resorted to escalation in your dialogue because it was entertaining but shortly after gave up on the entertainment and blocked him?

Do you regret choosing escalation now? Or did the dialogue just take a unique unforeseen path and you stand by your choice?
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 17:02:31
Link | Citer | R

Dr. Phil has arrived o.O
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-10-29 17:08:37
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Dr. Phil has arrived o.O
shush I'm just curious, not analyzing anyone lol. understanding this kind of thing is my entertainment

Did you see our dialogue yesterday?

they were both happy to continue their escalation for entertainment value when I left, was surprised to see so drastic a stance change so quickly.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-29 17:10:24
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Dr. Phil has arrived o.O
shush I'm just curious, not analyzing anyone lol. understanding this kind of thing is my entertainment

they were both happy to continue their escalation for entertainment value when I left, was surprised to see so drastic a stance change so quickly.

I'm still entertained. :)
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-29 17:26:27
Link | Citer | R

what happened earlier?

yesterday you said you resorted to escalation in your dialogue because it was entertaining but shortly after gave up on the entertainment and blocked him?

Do you regret choosing escalation now? Or did the dialogue just take a unique unforeseen path and you stand by your choice?

Escalation can be fun if it goes somewhere. When I have to repeat the same points thirteen times because someone isn't bright enough to get to hint, that's when the frustration overtakes the fun. Generally I can deal with that if a person is an adult acting like an adult or a child acting like a child. But an adult acting like a child? Not worth my time.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-29 17:32:53
Link | Citer | R

what happened earlier?

Escalation can be fun if it goes somewhere. When I have to repeat the same points thirteen times because someone isn't bright enough to get to hint, that's when the frustration overtakes the fun. Generally I can deal with that if a person is an adult acting like an adult or a child acting like a child. But an adult acting like a child? Not worth my time.

That's an interesting spin on things. Rava was caught quoting me and adding something that I never said...which I would have never noticed if not for Josiah. Rava then claimed I do the same, but failed to show an example. He used the fact that I remove extraneous sentences, and I admit to that...but that doesn't change the point I am responding to. In fact, I've been a bit more aware of this and every other poster does the same thing. I think this is more a case of Rava screwing up, and not having the maturity to apologize, so instead he runs off with his tail between his legs.
By Nausi 2019-10-29 17:39:12
Link | Citer | R

There doesn't need to be a crime

The left in one statement ladies and gentlemen.

Endless investigations into a sitting president based pn nothing is acceptable behavior to you?

Its really amazing to watch someone advocate for such lawless behavior and abuse thinking they will never become the victim of it.
By Nausi 2019-10-29 17:40:02
Link | Citer | R

Dr. Phil has arrived o.O

You’re better of ignoring that shill. He brings nothing to this conversation.

Zero.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 17:44:53
Link | Citer | R

And yet, every single one of nausi's posts has been completely debunked, with ease. :)
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-29 17:46:15
Link | Citer | R

There doesn't need to be a crime

The left in one statement ladies and gentlemen.

Endless investigations into a sitting president based pn nothing is acceptable behavior to you?

Its really amazing to watch someone advocate for such lawless behavior and abuse thinking they will never become the victim of it.

You kinda mangled the quoting there, but on a separate note you've proven a point of mine:

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
He used the fact that I remove extraneous sentences, and I admit to that...but that doesn't change the point I am responding to. In fact, I've been a bit more aware of this and every other poster does the same thing.

The major difference on your example is that you really did change the meaning of his post by editing out his full comment.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-29 17:47:13
Link | Citer | R

Dr. Phil has arrived o.O

You’re better of ignoring that shill. He brings nothing to this conversation.

Zero.

I wouldn't be that hard on Rava, I'm sure aside from political differences he is cool.
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 18:00:39
Link | Citer | R

You just realized his entire membership in one conversation. Spam nonsense, rinse, repeat. Never accurate. Brings nothing new to the table.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-29 18:53:13
Link | Citer | R

You just realized his entire membership in one conversation. Spam nonsense, rinse, repeat. Never accurate. Brings nothing new to the table.

Yeah, we can't have someone else stealing your schtick.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 19:00:23
Link | Citer | R

Oh, you guys are never going to come close to being able to debunk nausi and Saevel as easily as I can. It's become second nature to me, I've had it in cruise control for years. They make up conspiracies they can't prove.
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 47 48 49