Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac Is Extra

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 47 48 49
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-29 10:14:52
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Next Rava, you can explain your editing below.

Thanks for agreeing, but you should tell Saevel the same thing. He may disagree with you.

...you changed to:

Thanks for agreeing, but I'm dumber than a box of rocks.
I think I'm going to take Saev's advice. I hereby dub you, Sir Only-Person-On-My-Blocked-List. You've earned it.

One down...
By Nausi 2019-10-29 10:15:36
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
Why do I get the feeling that this impeachment inquiry is going to get dragged out till the 2020 election. Why not just vote on it. Everything seems kinda sketchy
Thats the point. Its their campaign strategy. We need to get out the vote so we can inpeach.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-29 10:20:01
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Why do I get the feeling that this impeachment inquiry is going to get dragged out till the 2020 election. Why not just vote on it. Everything seems kinda sketchy
Thats the point. Its their campaign strategy. We need to get out the vote so we can inpeach.

It will be interesting to see how the House votes Thursday. If it passes, it won't be an option to ignore subpoenas without facing jail time. Can Trump be subpoenaed? I would love to see him grilled.
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-29 10:21:37
Link | Citer | R

Only CNN and MSNBC could spin this as "Pelosi calling Republicans bluff". I mean the words say exactly what it is, Dems caving to Republican demand to do this properly and openly. Now we're gonna get a bipartisan panel who can call witnesses subpoena evidence and do so openly with cross examination.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-29 10:21:57
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for agreeing, but you should tell Saevel the same thing. He may disagree with you.

...you changed to:

We've already been through this, but nothing gets through to you.

You don't get humor, you don't know what the phrases you use even mean, and you lack basic reasoning skills. Even Vic is leaps and bounds more tolerable than you, and everyone worse has already been permabanned. I think I'm going to take Saev's advice. I hereby dub you, Sir Only-Person-On-My-Blocked-List. You've earned it.

I think instead of a block list it should convert other users posts to "lol source"
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 10:22:13
Link | Citer | R

Not during the inquiry, no. He can be compelled to testify in the Senate trial.
By Nausi 2019-10-29 10:22:33
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
Quote:
This is a turning point

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one, keep telling yourself that if it lets you sleep at night.
Trump’s got a 95% approval rating in the Republican Party. He knows it, the gop knows it, the dems know it too. The objective is to keep this scam a scam they can control and leak as long as possible, that flies out the window the second they hand it over to the senate.
By fonewear 2019-10-29 10:23:16
Link | Citer | R

A radical centrist that sounds like Joe Biden.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 10:23:48
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
This is a turning point

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one, keep telling yourself that if it lets you sleep at night.
Trump’s got a 95% approval rating in the Republican Party. He knows it, the gop knows it, the dems know it too. The objective is to keep this scam a scam they can control and leak as long as possible, that flies out the window the second they hand it over to the senate.

No part of this is accurate. No matter how often he spams it, Trump does not have a 95% approval rating in the Republican Party.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-29 10:24:37
Link | Citer | R

I kinda figured that was the case, but I'm sure we'll get some rage tweets from him during the initial process.
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 10:25:20
Link | Citer | R

Now we're gonna get a bipartisan panel who can call witnesses subpoena evidence and do so openly with cross examination.

This is also fairly inaccurate, the GOP will have no say in what gets subpoena'd and what witnesses get called. We have already had a bipartisan panel that can cross-examine, we had it today in the closed session testimony.
By fonewear 2019-10-29 10:26:15
Link | Citer | R

To everyone:

You're *** stupid but in America you are allowed to be stupid. Never learn anything never challenge what you already believe. Remain blissfully ignorant and always vote Democrat

Yours Truly,

Fonewear
By Nausi 2019-10-29 10:29:29
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
The entire episode where Republican representatives had to barge in on Schiff's Democrat inquisition, and Schiff immediately running off with his "witness" just showed how illegitimate it was.

I'll ignore the rest of your madness, but pretty sure if someone barges in a closed door session, they won't continue as if nothing happened. Even less so with people bringing their phones when it's clearly against the rules.
No one brought their phones in.

Another media lie.
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 10:31:27
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
The entire episode where Republican representatives had to barge in on Schiff's Democrat inquisition, and Schiff immediately running off with his "witness" just showed how illegitimate it was.

I'll ignore the rest of your madness, but pretty sure if someone barges in a closed door session, they won't continue as if nothing happened. Even less so with people bringing their phones when it's clearly against the rules.
No one brought their phones in.

Its already been verified that at least one GOP member brought a cell phone. Easy.
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 10:32:57
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »

I think instead of a block list it should convert other users posts to "lol source"

If that would mean that someone would challenge them to source their made up drivel, go for it. Saevel has been outright lying about the inquiry for weeks now.
By fonewear 2019-10-29 10:35:09
Link | Citer | R

All my sources are anonymous but you can trust me they are reliable.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 10:43:04
Link | Citer | R

All my sources are anonymous but you can trust me they are reliable.

My sources tell me you abandoned us on Shiva.
By Nausi 2019-10-29 10:43:42
Link | Citer | R

Pelosi on tape now, insisting this isn’t an impeachment resolution.

I feel a bait and switch coming on.

https://twitter.com/rebeccarkaplan/status/1188933086387593217?s=21
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-29 10:45:20
Link | Citer | R

...you changed to:

I think I'm going to take Saev's advice. I hereby dub you, Sir Only-Person-On-My-Blocked-List. You've earned it.

One down...
Let the butthurt flow through you.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-29 10:46:50
Link | Citer | R

It will be interesting to see how the House votes Thursday. If it passes, it won't be an option to ignore subpoenas without facing jail time. Can Trump be subpoenaed? I would love to see him grilled.
It will be interesting to see the language in the resolution. If it doesn’t not establish a formal impeachment inquiry, then it means nothing just more smoke and mirrors which the ores can claim executive privilege over.
By fonewear 2019-10-29 10:47:08
Link | Citer | R

I'm going to go back to Shiva but I got to fix a lot of things on the internet that are wrong !
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-29 10:52:03
Link | Citer | R

They dont want to make this formal, if they do then all the dems in trump districts are toast if they vote for it.

They continue to have NOTHING. We have the transcript that actually shows what happened.

And in case anyone has forgotten, Biden is on tape bragging about his corruption.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 10:58:59
Link | Citer | R

Yep we have the transcript and now testimony establishing Trump using the money to pressure Ukraine to investigate his political opponent.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Serveur: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2019-10-29 11:10:56
Link | Citer | R

Only CNN and MSNBC could spin this as "Pelosi calling Republicans bluff". I mean the words say exactly what it is, Dems caving to Republican demand to do this properly and openly. Now we're gonna get a bipartisan panel who can call witnesses subpoena evidence and do so openly with cross examination.
You don't do cross-examination on an investigation, only in a trial. That'd be like letting bank robbers collect evidence at the bank they robbed.

Also, there are already 48 Republicans sitting on various committees in the inquiry. 13 of them were in Matt Gaetz' pizza party.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-29 11:31:17
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
You don't do cross-examination on an investigation, only in a trial. That'd be like letting bank robbers collect evidence at the bank they robbed.

Also, there are already 48 Republicans sitting on various committees in the inquiry. 13 of them were in Matt Gaetz' pizza party.
The purpose of these committees is to present relevant evidence to, and permit other members to critique that evidence in cross examination.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 11:37:31
Link | Citer | R

The purpose of these committees is to present relevant evidence to, and permit other members to critique that evidence in cross examination.

This has happened in every hearing so far.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-29 11:48:43
Link | Citer | R

...you changed to:

One down...

If he's going to continue talking trash, I can always reverse it. I just figured I get enough first grader discourse from my own kid.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-29 11:51:34
Link | Citer | R

I'm going to go back to Shiva but I got to fix a lot of things on the internet that are wrong !

You can start with the fact that you've been slacking on the Simpsons references. I expect great things from you, Fone.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-29 12:04:13
Link | Citer | R

...you changed to:

One down...

If he's going to continue talking trash, I can always reverse it. I just figured I get enough first grader discourse from my own kid.

Others here can read the correspondence between us. There was no trash talking, just you getting caught ninja editing the things you quoted me on. Is this no longer entertaining for you? :)
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 47 48 49