Starting My First Craft, Which Should I Chose?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Starting my first craft, which should I chose?
Starting my first craft, which should I chose?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-09-13 16:56:04
Link | Citer | R

There are currently 1395 t1 spheres for sale on Asura in bazaars and AH for an average of around 13k(many are 10k, but a bulk of what's available is stacks which are more). 244 of them are transfixion/compression, which are closer to 100k each and weren't factored in.

With catalysts, 13,300g * 42000 synths = 558,600,000. So, best case scenario you'd need to spend 558m to do it on t1s. Now, realistically, you buy out the 1151 cheap ones available today. Tomorrow, they're 14k average. You buy out another 1000. Now, 15k average. By the time you're 1/4 done, you've driven price up to 30k each and you're paying more than you would just buying a variety of spheres.
 Asura.Slyshenx
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Slyshen1
By Asura.Slyshenx 2019-09-13 17:28:02
Link | Citer | R

I strictly used Liquefaction, Impaction, Detonation, Induration and Scission.

When all the spheres bots are online they never go over 10K. The only reason they ever go over is when all the bots are offline which is hardly ever. Most likely they are offline because they haven't logged back in since update last night. (Which why all the zones that are botted are empty at the moment aside from Palborough Mines.) T1 prices have been going down as days go by and most the time they're even 5K or less a sphere, especially scission.
I'm not sure if you were trying to discredit my personal findings but I know that I DIDN'T spend even half of that 558M tag you say. So people can believe the person that tried and tested this myself or the who is always trying to dissuade people from making shields and also plays this game for a living. Take this information as you will. Happy crafting everyone! :)
By gargurty 2019-10-02 10:46:38
Link | Citer | R

Is that the sc you also used to make it or is it a difrent sc?

Asura.Slyshenx said: »
I strictly used Liquefaction, Impaction, Detonation, Induration and Scission.

When all the spheres bots are online they never go over 10K. The only reason they ever go over is when all the bots are offline which is hardly ever. Most likely they are offline because they haven't logged back in since update last night. (Which why all the zones that are botted are empty at the moment aside from Palborough Mines.) T1 prices have been going down as days go by and most the time they're even 5K or less a sphere, especially scission.
I'm not sure if you were trying to discredit my personal findings but I know that I DIDN'T spend even half of that 558M tag you say. So people can believe the person that tried and tested this myself or the who is always trying to dissuade people from making shields and also plays this game for a living. Take this information as you will. Happy crafting everyone! :)