Still Active Reward Codes?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Still active reward codes?
Still active reward codes?
 Asura.Aessk
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Hobbes423
By Asura.Aessk 2019-08-17 09:15:31
Link | Citer | R

Over the years SE has given away reward codes for various things like buying soundtracks and art books, or going to fan events. Unfortunately these codes seem to all expire after about a year of release. It also looks like SE hasn't released anything that comes with a code for some time. I was wondering if there are any reward codes still currently active?

I'm primarily interested in finding out if the Mog Pell Rainbow is still available in any way.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Serveur: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2019-08-17 09:24:46
Link | Citer | R

Here is the BG list of these codes for anyone interested: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Campaign_Code

The only one still active seems to be the Mandraguard and of course the Chocobo Shirt/Destrier Beret from the ultimate edition. I have an unused one one for the Decazoom Mk-XI / Escritorio because it does not work.
[+]
 Asura.Aessk
Serveur: Asura
user: Hobbes423
By Asura.Aessk 2019-08-17 09:26:31
Link | Citer | R

Oh man. I can't believe I didn't come across this while looking. Thanks!
 Cerberus.Auspice
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Auspice
By Cerberus.Auspice 2019-08-23 10:03:00
Link | Citer | R

I rolled the dice and imported the Vana'diel Tribune and Memories books hoping to get working codes both codes were expired. Of course, SE support told me to pound sand. I really wish they would give alternate ways to obtain the rainbow pells/Grisaille at this point since it's been years since they were available.
[+]