First Page 2 3 ... 35 36
 Asura.Melliny
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: melphina
By Asura.Melliny 2024-06-06 14:30:51
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
DNC is 31% (23=8%) SC damage as a master. So Nyame has no advantage there.

Ahh yeah, I forgot about the 8% we got from gifts. So the skillchain bonus isn't even applicable. It doesn't change my stance on the two pieces though. It's a wash either way. And yes, I was comparing R30 nyame. Either one will be hitting 99k with climactic up, so there's no difference there. For non climactic the difference is so small it won't affect kill speed whatsoever, so I just take the more defensively sound option.
[+]
By Wyrmnax 2024-06-08 17:08:22
Link | Citer | R

Where do I even start with the steps / flourishes dance?

Step until you have 5, and climatic at that point? Reverse if climatic is down?

Is that a good starting point to start learning how to dance?
 Bismarck.Xagashi
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Xagashi
By Bismarck.Xagashi 2024-06-08 19:46:54
Link | Citer | R

Wyrmnax said: »
Where do I even start with the steps / flourishes dance?

Step until you have 5, and climatic at that point? Reverse if climatic is down?

Is that a good starting point to start learning how to dance?

Have 10 finishing moves to use with Climatic Flourish to be able to use Reverse Flourish. Prior to the fight starting, like 10-15 seconds prior, pop Presto, engage, run in and use a Step, then Presto to Step again right away. Only have 5 finishing moves for Climatic limits you to at best one WS with forced crits.

In best cases, No Foot Rise on the way to a boss, pop Building Flourish before the fight starts, then do the Presto Step x2 combo listed above to rebuild back to 10. Then WS, build TP, Climatic Flourish, WS, Reverse Flourish, WS. Depending on the mob, you might need to High Jump or Super Jump to lose hate.
[+]
By Slore 2024-06-18 09:48:53
Link | Citer | R

what pieces are goal here for step acc, i get maxixi hands and horos feet but is there other stuff you use minus mythic?
 Asura.Lunafreya
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2024-06-18 10:33:09
Link | Citer | R

sets.precast.Step = {
ammo="C. Palug Stone",
head="Maxixi Tiara +3",
body={ name="Horos Casaque +3", augments={'Enhances "No Foot Rise" effect',}},
hands="Maxixi Bangles +3",
legs="Malignance Tights",
feet={ name="Horos T. Shoes +3", augments={'Enhances "Closed Position" effect',}},
neck="Etoile Gorget +2",
waist="Kentarch Belt +1",
ear1="Odr Earring",
ear2="Macu. Earring +1",
ring1="Regal Ring",
ring2="Ephramad's Ring",
waist="Kentarch Belt +1",
back={ name="Senuna's Mantle", augments={'DEX+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','DEX+10','Weapon skill damage +10%',}},
}
[+]
 Bismarck.Xagashi
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Xagashi
By Bismarck.Xagashi 2024-06-18 17:49:54
Link | Citer | R

Mine only differs by a slightly tanker set. Only listing the differences:

ammo="Yamarang",
body="Gleti's Cuirass",
left_ring="Moonlight ring",
right_ring="Defending Ring",
[+]
 Asura.Warmoose
user: Hillclimb
By Asura.Warmoose 2024-06-25 14:15:39
Link | Citer | R

Anyone mind posting their DNC stats for aminon? As well as JA/climactic ws sequencing?

Looking mainly for total damage dealt/% of damage compared to other jobs. We're doing easy mode in 8 minutes, and I've heard of people doing hard in 6. I'd just like to know if I'm the delay/slow kill reason. I feel like I'd be able to tell that off the % dmg in scoreboard relative to everyone else.

If crooked 11 misers, I'll have 540TP saved from a WS, and can generally get 4 WS off a climactic. ML50, and using common sets found in guides(all jobs damage simulator thread sets) and an idle set I picked up from the forum a few pages back.
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-06-25 14:44:26
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Warmoose said: »
If crooked 11 misers, I'll have 540TP saved from a WS, and can generally get 4 WS off a climactic. ML50, and using common sets found in guides(all jobs damage simulator thread sets) and an idle set I picked up from the forum a few pages back.

Couple things here:
-Save TP can never return 540 TP, it caps at 500. You're probably seeing your TP after a tic of regain
-Crooked is more potent on Tacticians in terms of overall TP gained, especially considering the above (Save TP can be almost capped without a crooked Miser)

As for your other question I think you'll find that people's claims of 6 minute hard modes are either extremely exceptional WC luck, exaggeration, and/or exemplary play from all 5 DDs. I wouldn't count this as a failure of your DNC play, though it's obviously good to look to improve.

For our group, DNC is typically a little over 50% of our damage, totaling about 2~2.5m damage overall. Though I must say, our non-DNC DDs are often a bit lacking and our DNC is very good, so you might find you do sub-50%. WSavg is over 90k always, usually ~93k or so I think on normal mode. Not sure about HM since I don't parse and they don't always post the parses but I think it's 70-something average. Depends if you get multiple GP/SV/Bolsters too.

I'll let others speak up about their JA usage since I don't know much about it, but I think either here or in the Sortie thread there are at least a couple/few really good breakdowns from solid DNC. Here's a good place to start
 Asura.Warmoose
user: Hillclimb
By Asura.Warmoose 2024-06-25 15:33:50
Link | Citer | R

Gotcha.

I'm recalling everything from a loose memory/glance. But that adds up (500 save tp) tacticians(XI: 40 then whatever +8 gives), plus gear/taking an AOE hit, regain gear/tp soda.

Since I dont have a baseline or know whats relative, those numbers are what I'm looking for thanks.
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36