Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 198 199 200
By Viciouss 2019-07-15 14:45:09
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Not racist or xenophobic to tell nasty, america hating women to get out of the country.

Moving the goal post, now it's not "where they came from" anymore. Keep spinning!
Their ancestry is absolutely from other countries.

Yeah, so is yours. So what? AOC was born and raised in this country. She is as American as you. There are no "tiers" of Americans. We don't have a caste system. Born and raised in America makes you an American.
By Nausi 2019-07-15 14:45:35
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
There is no way this doesn’t end with a win for Trump.

By displaying his racism he wins.
Not racist or xenophobic to tell American women to get out of the country.

Not one bit.

Oh, back in denial mode huh? Just regurgitating Trump's racist, xenophobic attacks doesn't help you. Yes, its racist and xenophobic to tell Americans to get out of the country. Trying to falsely label them as "America hating" is just a new way for you to cover for Trump. Too bad its not working, at all. None of them are America hating. Its amusing tho.
He didn't tell “them” to get out of the country. This is 100% a lie, it has be demonstrated to be so, yet Vuc just posts it again and again. He knows hes wrong, he won't post any evidence because there is none.

Just One big facts I don't like social construct. He must get pid by the character.

Yes he did, 100%. He told them to leave the country again today.
Telling them they can come back does not change the fact that he told them to leave. It has been shown, repeatedly, your denials don't mean anything.

Vuc still shooting blanks

[*** gun]

[Nothing nothing nothing]

Keep swinging bud. Telling people that hate the country they can leave aint racist, its never been racist, And it will never be racist.

Keep swinging your only club, its quite amusing.
By Viciouss 2019-07-15 14:46:17
Link | Citer | R

Nope, you’re embarrassing yourself by aligning with these america hating communists.

Aww, now you are labeling them "America hating communists." LOL, you really can make up anything huh?

He's just parroting Lindsay Graham.

Oh I know, everything he says is parroting someone. He can't think for himself, thats been proven for years.
By Viciouss 2019-07-15 14:47:18
Link | Citer | R

Oh, looks like nausi has been cornered again.
By Nausi 2019-07-15 14:50:04
Link | Citer | R

Heres nothing so funny as when you think you've won something in this thread. Further lying about the effectiveness of your shitposting wont save you from its failure.

Stop defending the elected commuNists that hate america.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2019-07-15 14:53:19
Link | Citer | R

Heres nothing so funny as when you think you've won something in this thread. Further lying about the effectiveness of your shitposting wont save you from its failure.

Stop defending the elected commuNists that hate america.

lol, still parroting huh? You've been cornered. None of the Americans Trump attacked with his racist, xenophobic tweets hate America. This is just an outrageous lie that Trump adopted (that you are now parroting) to justify his racist, xenophobic attacks. Following the same recipe over and over, get cornered, make something up, hope it sticks. It never does.
By Viciouss 2019-07-15 14:55:07
Link | Citer | R

/facepalm

Yeah I took care of that. Still silly tho. "Their ancestry is absolutely from other countries, along with the 300m other people that were born in America as well." Apologies to any offended Native Americans, of course.
By Nausi 2019-07-15 14:57:51
Link | Citer | R

Lol, libs keep swinging this fake outrage, hoping it sticks. It absolutely doesn’t and nothing they say or do will cover the fact they’re defending people who hate the country because THEY hate this country.
By Viciouss 2019-07-15 15:04:13
Link | Citer | R

There are no Americans currently serving in Congress on either side of the aisle that hate America. Of course no evidence exists stating otherwise, its just another dead conspiracy theory.

It is nice to see some more GOP Congressman condemning Trump's racist, xenophobic tweets tho.
By Nausi 2019-07-15 15:16:26
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

First, theres nothing in these tweets that specifically or exclusively refers to people who were born here. So right away, that tinfoil hat *** is debunked.

Secondly no mention of race whatsoever, so cries of racism are limited to the same “dog whistle” strawman lefties love to gin up. Another conspiracy thoroughly and easily debunked.

Third and once again for all that are just seeing that tweet for the first time, which I think we can safely assume is every lefty here, there is no xenophobia in telling someone who has such hatred for the country to leave and come back.

Keep shilling lefties, you’ve still got nothing.
By Viciouss 2019-07-15 15:37:58
Link | Citer | R

lol, again, none of those American born Congresswomen hate America. That is just something Trump pulled out of his *** to justify his racist, xenophobic attacks and you are now parroting it with no evidence whatsoever. This is easy.

There are no Americans currently serving in Congress on either side of the aisle that hate America. Of course no evidence exists stating otherwise, its just another dead conspiracy theory.

There is no counter to this.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-07-15 15:39:15
Link | Citer | R

Not racist or xenophobic to tell nasty, america hating women to get out of the country.
Moving the goal post, now it's not "where they came from" anymore. Keep spinning!
Yours is not?
By Nausi 2019-07-15 15:50:49
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Yours is not?
I am english and irish. Those will always be a home, and its *** moronic to think there’s absolutely no way they COULD be.

But i mean, “orange man bad” and all amirite?
By Nausi 2019-07-15 15:52:59
Link | Citer | R

lol, again, none of those American born Congresswomen hate America. That is just something Trump pulled out of his *** to justify his racist, xenophobic attacks and you are now parroting it with no evidence whatsoever. This is easy.

There is no counter to this.
And immediately vuc pivots to a tangent from the actual tweet cause hes got nothing. Leftist hate America, this is incontestable.
By Viciouss 2019-07-15 16:02:26
Link | Citer | R

Uh no, I didn't pivot. I correctly debunked your made up conspiracy that anyone in Congress hates America. Yrumps tweets remain racist and xenophobic, oh and of course, debunked. None of them hate America, and none of them are leaving the country they were born and raised in. He made up a lie to justify his attacks, nausi tried to parrot it, he got cornered. Oh and they aren't communists either, lol. Another parroted lie.
By Viciouss 2019-07-15 16:05:02
Link | Citer | R

I think the Midwest saw a Communist run in the midterms, I remember Ted Cruz coming out and saying vote for the Democrat. There are no communists in Congress right now. I'm sure that nausi will try to say he was parroting a figure of speech to get out of that corner he is in.
By Nausi 2019-07-15 16:21:17
Link | Citer | R

Uh no, I didn't pivot. I correctly debunked your made up conspiracy that anyone in Congress hates America. Yrumps tweets remain racist and xenophobic, oh and of course, debunked. None of them hate America, and none of them are leaving the country they were born and raised in. He made up a lie to justify his attacks, nausi tried to parrot it, he got cornered. Oh and they aren't communists either, lol. Another parroted lie.
you didn't debunk anything, you pivoted away from the tweet because you're running scared. I've BTFO-ed you and your nonsensical social constructs with ease and you've got nothing left.
By Nausi 2019-07-15 16:22:19
Link | Citer | R

I think the Midwest saw a Communist run in the midterms, I remember Ted Cruz coming out and saying vote for the Democrat. There are no communists in Congress right now. I'm sure that nausi will try to say he was parroting a figure of speech to get out of that corner he is in.
What do people scared ***less do when they're discovered?

Deny deny deny.

No one here believes you bud.
By Viciouss 2019-07-15 16:30:04
Link | Citer | R

lol, the four American Congresswomen that Trump targeted with his racist, xenophobic tweets are holding a press conference to stand up to him. No one is running scared of Trump. He handed is this free win.
By Viciouss 2019-07-15 16:32:06
Link | Citer | R

Also

There is STILL no counter to this.
By Nausi 2019-07-15 16:33:19
Link | Citer | R

Lmao the “squad” is holding a presser right now and blowing it every which way conceivable. Even swearing on TV. They got played so *** hard, Trump outmaneuvers every one of these hateful commies.
By Nausi 2019-07-15 16:33:55
Link | Citer | R

Also

I did counter this and beautifully.

You’re just in denial mode.
By Nausi 2019-07-15 16:36:36
Link | Citer | R

“We should not take the bait”

<holds presser literally taking said bait>

Trump wins again.
By Viciouss 2019-07-15 16:37:29
Link | Citer | R

And of course Trump renews his racist, xenophobic attacks, making up the idea that these Americans hate America while offering no evidence whatsoever. He just keeps making this easier for us.
By Nausi 2019-07-15 16:38:03
Link | Citer | R

Reminder, trump didn't identify these people, they just identified themselves. And pelosi just came to their defense.

This is too good to be true!
By Viciouss 2019-07-15 16:38:45
Link | Citer | R

Also

Really, because I see no evidence that these Americans hate America. So no, you didn't counter it. You ran right into it. Its still a standing fact.
By Nausi 2019-07-15 16:38:47
Link | Citer | R

And of course Trump renews his racist, xenophobic attacks, making up the idea that these Americans hate America while offering no evidence whatsoever. He just keeps making this easier for us.
Cope vuc, stick that tail inbetween your legs and COPE!
By Nausi 2019-07-15 16:39:44
Link | Citer | R

Also

Really, because I see no evidence that these Americans hate America. So no, you didn't counter it. You ran right into it. Its still a standing fact.

Lol keep swinging bud.
By Viciouss 2019-07-15 16:40:36
Link | Citer | R

So much for the Dems being in trouble, their press conference turned into a victory lap.
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 198 199 200