Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 198 199 200
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-06-25 14:25:27
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
I didn't know Hitler wore pajamas !
THOSE WERE KNITTED BY ALL THOSE LOVE CAMPS HE MADE! WHY DON'T YOU KNOW YOUR HISTORY!!!!!!
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-25 15:36:59
Link | Citer | R

Hitler would have built a wall to keep Mexicans out of Germany.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-25 15:37:23
Link | Citer | R

I bet you Germany is filled with Mexicans now...it's sad !
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-06-25 15:47:16
Link | Citer | R

Hitler would have built a wall to keep Mexicans out of Germany.
Didn't he warn them to stay on their side via telegram too?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-25 15:49:03
Link | Citer | R

Walls work look at China. There haven't been Mongolians there for thousands of years !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-25 15:56:03
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-06-25 17:40:48
Link | Citer | R

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., reintroduced a bill on the campaign trail this week, which could mean $57 million in tax refunds for married LGBT couples.

The Refund Equality Act, which was originally introduced in 2017, would allow LGBT couples who were married prior to the 2013 Supreme Court strike-down of the Defense of Marriage Act in U.S. v. Windsor to amend tax returns from the time that they were married. Prior to 2013, 10 states had legalized same-sex marriage, but were required to file their federal taxes as individuals.

Following the 2013 Supreme Court's decision, married same sex couples from those 10 states were permitted to change their previous tax returns from individual to joint, which entitled them to some federal tax relief. However, the tax return amendments were only permitted for the previous three years. The Refund Equality Act would remove those time limits.

Lemmie give ya a little opinion on this. It is ***...

Not that I am anti-gay, I could care less what your orientation is or wtf you do in the bedroom.

About 6 years ago I was supposed to claim my son on my taxes. I thought it was his mothers year but it was mine. I went back and amended my taxes as they said I had to and was due an additional $2,000 and change and they basically told me to *** off it is past 3 years.

If you're going to nitpick and give special *** circumstances for just one group *** off. Do it for everyone or no one!
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-25 17:42:22
Link | Citer | R

That was indeed a *** story.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-06-25 17:50:51
Link | Citer | R

100% true but when you see nothing but lies, conspiracies and drama in your life like you, you think everything is made up. You are the greatest of white nights Vuc
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-25 18:01:19
Link | Citer | R

Who cares about your personal story that has nothing to do with the actual topic you are sharing? Warren proposed a bill that would reimburse same sex couples for the money they lost because they couldn't file taxes jointly. You realize when you pay taxes as a married couple, you pay less than a single individual right? That's the whole premise of Warren's bill. Nobody cares about your family drama.
By fonewear 2019-06-25 18:04:57
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Who cares about your personal story that has nothing to do with the actual topic you are sharing? Warren proposed a bill that would reimburse same sex couples for the money they lost because they couldn't file taxes jointly. You realize when you pay taxes as a married couple, you pay less than a single individual right? That's the whole premise of Warren's bill. Nobody cares about your family drama.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-25 18:08:43
Link | Citer | R

This is what they do at concentration camps(Mexico border)

Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-25 18:12:57
Link | Citer | R

Warren's an idiot, and Slore's drama is infinitely more interesting than your obsession with Nausi.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-25 18:13:48
Link | Citer | R

Awwwwwwww
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-06-25 18:25:43
Link | Citer | R

Well I am sorry Vuc, I do not live in my parents basement and try to seem perfect like you.

My point stands lift restriction for everyone or no one.

Additionally, if you think anyone on here gives 2 shits about your thoughts....I got bad news for you.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-25 18:34:05
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Slore said: »
Well I am sorry Vuc, I do not live in my parents basement and try to seem perfect like you.

My point stands lift restriction for everyone or no one.

Additionally, if you think anyone on here gives 2 shits about your thoughts....I got bad news for you.

lol, this is cute and all, especially the duds, but what "restriction" are you even talking about?
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-06-25 18:45:52
Link | Citer | R

The law states that after 3 years all refunds are forfeit. No exceptions but she wants to change that for JUST LGBT couples.

You cannot change a law for one specific group.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-25 18:49:31
Link | Citer | R

Sure you can. You *** up on your taxes and not realizing it for 6 years is a lot different than being legally prevented from filing your taxes jointly, despite being in a partnership with someone for that entire time.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-06-25 19:00:08
Link | Citer | R

What about people who have corrections or any reason? They do not get an exemption.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-25 19:25:48
Link | Citer | R

What about people who have corrections or any reason? They do not get an exemption.

They have 3 years to make their corrections. In your case, you *** up all on your own, you didn't realize it in time, you're SOL. In this case, corrections are not being made because there wasn't a mistake, but rather an unfair prevention.
By Nausi 2019-06-25 20:54:02
Link | Citer | R

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., reintroduced a bill on the campaign trail this week, which could mean $57 million in tax refunds for married LGBT couples.

The Refund Equality Act, which was originally introduced in 2017, would allow LGBT couples who were married prior to the 2013 Supreme Court strike-down of the Defense of Marriage Act in U.S. v. Windsor to amend tax returns from the time that they were married. Prior to 2013, 10 states had legalized same-sex marriage, but were required to file their federal taxes as individuals.

Following the 2013 Supreme Court's decision, married same sex couples from those 10 states were permitted to change their previous tax returns from individual to joint, which entitled them to some federal tax relief. However, the tax return amendments were only permitted for the previous three years. The Refund Equality Act would remove those time limits.

Lemmie give ya a little opinion on this. It is ***...

Not that I am anti-gay, I could care less what your orientation is or wtf you do in the bedroom.

About 6 years ago I was supposed to claim my son on my taxes. I thought it was his mothers year but it was mine. I went back and amended my taxes as they said I had to and was due an additional $2,000 and change and they basically told me to *** off it is past 3 years.

If you're going to nitpick and give special *** circumstances for just one group *** off. Do it for everyone or no one!

Its open season on straight white men, they earn the biggest collective pot of income, they pay the most into the system, and they also collect a unbelievably disproportionate Slice of the welfare pie.

They will gladly give away your wealth to buy someone else's votes.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-25 20:55:43
Link | Citer | R

Sure you can. You *** up on your taxes and not realizing it for 6 years is a lot different than being legally prevented from filing your taxes jointly, despite being in a partnership with someone for that entire time.
Pure evidence here that Vuc has an axe to grind against white men.
By Viciouss 2019-06-25 21:02:01
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »

LOL, hilarious. I have no idea what ethnicity anyone on this website is, this was great tho. Just another nausi lie :D
By Viciouss 2019-06-25 22:45:10
Link | Citer | R

As expected, the House easily passed the humanitarian package tonight, ignoring Trump's tantrum about it.
By Nausi 2019-06-25 23:22:37
Link | Citer | R

Looks like they kept it loaded with partisan ***. Showing everyone they are completely without compassion.
By Nausi 2019-06-25 23:25:47
Link | Citer | R

LOL, hilarious. I have no idea what ethnicity anyone on this website is, this was great tho. Just another nausi lie :D
***Whoosh***
[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-25 23:26:39
Link | Citer | R

By Viciouss 2019-06-25 23:26:52
Link | Citer | R

Looks like they kept it loaded with partisan ***. Showing everyone they are completely without compassion.

Have to keep the training wheels on for Trump. No money can be used for the wall, not a problem. Also, you didn't whoosh anybody. You just lied, again.
By Nausi 2019-06-25 23:35:35
Link | Citer | R

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1143426734651564033?s=20

It's amazing to see all the lefty shills in this thread siding with a state sponsor of terrorism over their own president.

We're reaching Trump derangement syndrome levels never before thought possible.
By Nausi 2019-06-25 23:37:21
Link | Citer | R

Have to keep the training wheels on for Trump. No money can be used for the wall, not a problem. Also, you didn't whoosh anybody. You just lied, again.
The whoosh means you didn't understand what I said. But you lied about it (like you always do) and just pretended something else happened.

Jeez Vuc, time to switch meds.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 198 199 200