Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 169 170 171 ... 198 199 200
By Viciouss 2019-10-09 15:58:14
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Slore said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
That's stupid man. That's like saying they weren't investigating Trump just his campaign.

You know damn well they looking at him too.

Nice opinion you have there, too bad none of it is close to a fact. Try again later.

My god man, how can you see to type being so blind....

That's stupid man. That's like saying they weren't investigating Trump just his campaign.

Nice opinion you have there, too bad none of it is close to a fact. Try again later.

There has never been any evidence that Joe Biden was ever under any kind of investigation by the US or Ukraine in the last 5+ years. There is no evidence Joe Biden is currently under investigation by the US or Ukraine. The Ukraine has not opened an investigation into him, and neither has the US.

There is simply nothing to investigate. His on stage bragging has been fact checked and debunked. His version of the events did not happen the way he said it did. But, he was involved in the firing of a corrupt prosecutor, which is something to be praised, not investigated. And of course, he had nothing to do with the Steele dossier, which nausi has tried unsuccessfully to connect to him, out of pure desperation.
By fonewear 2019-10-09 16:12:02
Link | Citer | R

If you love Joe Biden so much Vic you should probably marry him.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-09 16:15:46
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
...and in other news, Stormy Daniels confirmed the rumored pee tape and is planning to sell the rights to Vivid Video. A few screen shots have been released, but they I think they are too graphic to post here.

I hope you're joking. If you're not joking, you're the most gullible person on the planet.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-09 16:17:56
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
If you love Joe Biden so much Vic you should probably marry him.

FFXIAH, the defacto spot for dating advice!
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-09 16:18:37
Link | Citer | R

I think Vic is Corn Pop.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-09 16:18:56
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
...and in other news, Stormy Daniels confirmed the rumored pee tape and is planning to sell the rights to Vivid Video. A few screen shots have been released, but they I think they are too graphic to post here.

I hope you're joking. If you're not joking, you're the most gullible person on the planet.

I'm pretty sure it was Trump his skin was orange...
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-09 16:19:47
Link | Citer | R

Here's a quick still from the video:

Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-09 16:22:58
Link | Citer | R

Cheetos, eh? Haven't heard that one before. Everyone knows the hip new thing is calling Trump "Agent Orange". For more advice on how to be a hilarious liberal, check out Amy Schumer's latest Netflix special.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-09 16:25:09
Link | Citer | R

Its their beliefs im social construct and post modernism. They think reality is subjective and therefore ones “personal truth” supersedes the objective truth.

Its one step from sacrificing babies to appease the weather.

...oh wait.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-09 16:26:22
Link | Citer | R

Oh boy Blumpf is done this time.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-09 16:28:41
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »

Its their beliefs im social construct and post modernism. They think reality is subjective and therefore ones “personal truth” supersedes the objective truth.

...oh wait.

#Eatthebabies
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-09 16:28:53
Link | Citer | R

Where did you get that picture of me ?

Are you stalking me ?
By Nausi 2019-10-09 16:31:06
Link | Citer | R

Chanti, they obviously forgot about the trench with alligators and snakes. Also it would be a lot harder to climb as the girl would have been shot in the leg.
Trump never said that. Although I wish he had.
By Nausi 2019-10-09 16:33:21
Link | Citer | R

He doesn't say “look into Biden”.

He’s asks him to look into Biden’s blatant act of corruption, which biden is on tape bragging about. That’s actually his job.

"Look into Biden" or "Look into Biden’s blatant act of corruption."

The way Trump requested that contribution from a foreign national isn't relevant...Trump still requested it. Trump broke the law and must answer for it, just like anyone else. He isn't above the law.

Why should that action (which is illegal) not be looked at?

For the reason that is explained in the law. The US cannot know the motivations behind a foreign national providing information, and we wouldn't have a way of verifying its accuracy. If Biden did something that warrants an investigation, then a US policing agency should be requested to handle that, not the Ukraine or China.

Trump merely wanted dirt, fabricated or otherwise, to help sway the 2020 election...and he got caught! Spin it any way you want, it doesn't change the facts.
No, you’re simple wrong and i can prove it by asking you to post which law he broke.

Your wish is my command.

Trump asked a foreign national to contribute information on Biden in an attempt to sway the 2020 election.
Nope. Keep trying. The president is not obligated to NOT look into Bidens confessions of corruption because it might be perceived by a reeeeeeee-ing snowflake as a campaign contribution.

Besides, as it has been already demonstrated, Ukraine had already reopened the investigation months prior to the call. So say goodbye to that theory.
By Nausi 2019-10-09 16:34:55
Link | Citer | R

See the left cant meme. Neither can you. Which is how everyone knows you never voted for Trump.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-09 16:35:45
Link | Citer | R

Once again, there is no evidence the Ukraine reopened the investigation months prior to the call. Its a conspiracy theory that we can as nausi said, say goodbye to.
By Nausi 2019-10-09 17:01:56
Link | Citer | R

Ozment said: »
Trump asked a foreign national to contribute information on Biden in an attempt to sway the 2020 election.
Whats the evidence he asked him to look into Bidens self confessed corruption with the intent to do anything other than enforce the law?

I’ll wait.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-09 17:03:18
Link | Citer | R

See the left cant meme. Neither can you. Which is how everyone knows you never voted for Trump.

Wow, the profound logic in that deduction.
By Nausi 2019-10-09 17:24:03
Link | Citer | R

Oops looks like Burisma (hunter Biden's company) paid quid pro joe 900k for lobbying.

Looks like we’d better impeach Trump over this.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-09 17:24:59
Link | Citer | R

All that and you’ve run away?

We accept your admission of defeat.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-09 17:30:54
Link | Citer | R

Oops looks like Burisma (hunter Biden's company) paid quid pro joe 900k for lobbying.

Looks like yet another conspiracy theory.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-09 17:31:42
Link | Citer | R

Thank you, one of the greatest and most honest thing I've seen you post. I'm happy that you now see what needs to be done for our country.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-10-09 17:42:27
Link | Citer | R

Thank you, one of the greatest and most honest thing I've seen you post. I'm happy that you now see what needs to be done for our country.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-09 18:08:06
Link | Citer | R

A pee tape exists. Its probably fake. I posted on it many pages back.

I hope it isn't the one Ms Daniels is peddling.

The Pee Tape Is Real, but It’s Fake
There’s a video going around that no one’s really talking about. What makes it most unreal is how believable it is.

Here's the Slate article.
By fonewear 2019-10-09 21:18:14
Link | Citer | R

Hillary just won't go away

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2019-10-09 22:19:43
Link | Citer | R

...oh wait.

#Eatthebabies
[+]
By Eboneezer 2019-10-10 00:36:29
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
A pee tape exists. Its probably fake.

I'll be the judge of that. Send me a link to the vid.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-10 05:55:44
Link | Citer | R

Arguments about the impeachment inquiry.

An informative read, especially #5 which has been the point I've been sharing:

Quote:
Soliciting a “thing of value” from a foreign national for an American campaign or candidate in a U.S. election is against the law, and Trump’s months-long campaign to obtain an investigation into Biden in Ukraine has all the markings of that.

“There should be no real doubt that a foreign government investigation into President Trump’s 2020 political rival would be of value to him as a candidate,” Brendan Fischer, director at the nonpartisan election watchdog group Campaign Legal Center, told Yahoo News. “We may not be able to put a precise value on that investigation. It should be obvious that such an investigation would be of value to President Trump’s campaign and hurt Joe Biden’s.”

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 169 170 171 ... 198 199 200