Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 160 161 162 ... 198 199 200
 Valefor.Endoq
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-10-07 10:41:10
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Viciouss said: »
Nausi said: »
We have already explained how Trump is enforcing the law, by requesting Ukraine's help in an ongoing investigation by the AG and justice department.
You have neglected to respond to that point and have insisted that because it doesn't reinforce your point, but instead refutes it, it must be "deflection".

That is sophistry.

lol, there is no "ongoing investigation" by the AG nor the DOJ. You haven't explained anything. No one is investigating the Bidens for anything.

Again with the "lol"

If you ever post something funny Vic. I'll be the first to let you know.
*The day Vic posts something funny*

Me:

[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-07 11:07:13
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
If you want to read something funny.

Quote:
As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over...

He IS the chosen one after all.

He is having to do damage control because all of his usual supporters are slamming him. Graham is drafting a resolution to condemn and reverse the move, and add sanctions to Turkey and suspend them from NATO if they attack the Kurds, which is the whole reason they are going in.
By fonewear 2019-10-07 11:29:54
Link | Citer | R

Apparently there are 1,321 whistleblowers.

And they blow there damn whistles hard !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-07 11:30:11
Link | Citer | R

Their *
By fonewear 2019-10-07 11:30:54
Link | Citer | R

In honor of Drumpf being finished I blew my whistle three times.

Then I say "Drumpf is finished Drumpf is finished Drumpf is finished"

Nothing happened he is still President.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-07 12:09:34
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Full retreat from Syria, wow. What lies will his supporters come up with to justify this I wonder. He didn't even tell the Pentagon or Congress ahead of time.
A LOT of republicans are calling BS on this.

Spines! Whodathunkit!
By Viciouss 2019-10-07 12:21:32
Link | Citer | R

It's a disaster, we used the Kurd ground forces to wipe out ISIS with our air support so our soldiers didn't have to face the danger, and they lost thousands of men. Now we are letting the Turks kill them all. This is something you see the bad guys do in movies. But for the US, it's just Trump being Trump. What's he gonna say when the 10,000 ISIS prisoners just go free?
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-07 12:48:00
Link | Citer | R

We have already explained how Trump is enforcing the law, by requesting Ukraine's help in an ongoing investigation by the AG and justice department.
You have neglected to respond to that point and have insisted that because it doesn't reinforce your point, but instead refutes it, it must be "deflection".

That is sophistry.

Yet you are being dishonest. We've explained to you as well that there is no ongoing investigation into Biden, merely Trump seeking dirt on him. I'm sure that is very typical in politics, but where Trump crossed the line was in seeking that information from a foreign national. The reason that this is considered illegal is because foreign nationals will have their own interests in mind, which does not coincide with the best interests of America.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-07 13:00:05
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »

That is sophistry.

Yet you are being dishonest. We've explained to you as well that there is no ongoing investigation into Biden, merely Trump seeking dirt on him. I'm sure that is very typical in politics, but where Trump crossed the line was in seeking that information from a foreign national. The reason that this is considered illegal is because foreign nationals will have their own interests in mind, which does not coincide with the best interests of America.

Who is to say that you aren't lying also ?

So if you are lying and Nausi is lying...how many licks does it take to get to the center of Tootsie Pop ?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-07 13:11:53
Link | Citer | R

That is sophistry.

Uhhh, no. You're still missing the mark. The U.S. gets help from foreign officials on a regular basis for intelligence relating to investigations. It's okay if you don't know the law, but don't pretend that you do. Cite an official source to back your exact assertion and we can talk.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-07 13:38:04
Link | Citer | R

No. That’s factually incorrect. Barr is investigating the involvement of Ukraine and their role into the origins of the fake “trump colluded with russia” scandal. Thats what Trump was referring to when he requested Ukraines cooperation, to cooperate with Barr in his investigation. This isn’t some unfounded talking point, and it isn’t some campaign strategy. It is a legitimate investigation of the justice department.

As has been said dozens of times by now, Biden is on tape bragging about his own corruption. The involvement of high level US diplomats and their leverages over government officials in Ukraine is entirely relevant to that investigation. Trump was not asking for dirt he was asking for cooperation with out justice department.

Have you even read the transcript?
By Nausi 2019-10-07 13:48:09
Link | Citer | R

Warren caught lying about getting canned for being preggers.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-07 13:52:25
Link | Citer | R

It's ok to ask for help with an active investigation, however it's not ok to pressure a foreign leader to begin an investigation in their country into a political opponent that has never been investigated for anything. It's also not ok to offer the assistance of the AG with a non-existent investigation that you want started.

There is no hiding behind the lie that Trump was seeking cooperation with an active investigation because there is no active investigation. No one is investigating Joe Biden. No one has ever investigated either Biden. There is no credible evidence to even look into.
By Nausi 2019-10-07 13:56:14
Link | Citer | R

Clapper came out over the weekend and admitted Obama ordered him to spy on Trump.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-07 13:57:50
Link | Citer | R

I keep hearing about how "relatable" she is as a candidate, and I just don't get it. IMO she's the most demonstrably fake person on the campaign trail.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-07 14:01:07
Link | Citer | R

Clapper came out over the weekend and admitted Obama ordered him to spy on Trump.

Won't even bother asking for a source because we all know there isn't one.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-07 14:07:19
Link | Citer | R

Also, the Ukraine did not have anything to do with the 2016 election. They were not involved with Russia's interference. They aren't exactly friends over there, so no idea where that conspiracy is coming from. Maybe just trying to give Trump cover. Not working.
By Nausi 2019-10-07 14:11:30
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

I keep hearing about how "relatable" she is as a candidate, and I just don't get it. IMO she's the most demonstrably fake person on the campaign trail.
I feel sorry for people who sympathize with her soft spoken tone.

100% nasty woman.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-07 14:17:46
Link | Citer | R

That is sophistry.

Uhhh, no. You're still missing the mark. The U.S. gets help from foreign officials on a regular basis for intelligence relating to investigations. It's okay if you don't know the law, but don't pretend that you do. Cite an official source to back your exact assertion and we can talk.

There is no investigation into Biden, I think that is where the fallacy in your argument lies. The source of Trump seeking damaging information from the Ukraine is on video, he admitted to it. I don't have a link to that right now, but I'm sure I can get one. I just didn't think that was in question...or are you attempting one of those "goal post movements" where you ask me to prove something, then I prove it, and then you say the proof doesn't prove it? I'm beginning to see the method to your madness.
By fonewear 2019-10-07 14:18:35
Link | Citer | R

The only proof I need is the FFXIAH seal of approval.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-07 14:27:23
Link | Citer | R

There is no investigation into Biden, I think that is where the fallacy in your argument lies. The source of Trump seeking damaging information from the Ukraine is on video, he admitted to it. I don't have a link to that right now, but I'm sure I can get one. I just didn't think that was in question...or are you attempting one of those "goal post movements" where you ask me to prove something, then I prove it, and then you say the proof doesn't prove it? I'm beginning to see the method to your madness.

It sounds like I'm an argument with a guy who heard a thing, repeats the thing, and defends the thing vehemently, but doesn't really know what the thing is even about.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-07 14:32:23
Link | Citer | R

It sounds like I'm an argument with a guy who heard a thing, repeats the thing, and defends the thing vehemently, but doesn't really know what the thing is even about.

Oh hey, welcome to PnR.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-07 14:42:42
Link | Citer | R

I'm trying to be sincerely sympathetic. I'll bet that once Nixon's administration began spiraling downward, many of his followers stuck by his side. Loyalty is a great thing, but there comes a point where enough is enough and you have to call it out for what it is, criminal behavior.
By fonewear 2019-10-07 14:46:56
Link | Citer | R

Look he is the President and most of us are *** on the internet.

Nobody gives a ***about our opinions.

Whether you love or hate the President doesn't change a damn thing.

You can *** all you want but at the end of the day. He will still be the President and your whining will have done nothing.

If you want to make a difference get your lazy *** off of FFXAIH and run for local government.

Stop bitching start doing.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-07 14:48:27
Link | Citer | R

Not only do I not know what most of Vic is talking about I don't care.

I can't even pretend to give a ***.

That is how uninteresting his posts are.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-07 14:48:29
Link | Citer | R

That's cute, but the public turned against Nixon pretty heavily after a time because he engaged in impeachable behavior. Trump's approval numbers haven't even budged because the Democrats have been trying to impeach him since day 1 and poisoned their own well. This would be a minor week-long scandal at most for a Democrat, and everyone knows it.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-07 14:50:59
Link | Citer | R

I would laugh really hard if Trump saw he could be removed from office in the Senate then resigned.

And the Democrats would by hysterical with Mike Pence in his place.

And it would all be for nothing.
By fonewear 2019-10-07 14:51:56
Link | Citer | R

So as long as the Democrats remain hysterical incoherent lunatics.

I'll enjoy everything that is the Trump Presidency.

I don't even give a ***what Trump does. He is pissing off liberals and that is good enough for me.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 160 161 162 ... 198 199 200