Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Assault Farming Static
Assault Farming Static
 Fairy.Vytiss
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Vytiss
By Fairy.Vytiss 2009-10-13 08:25:02
Link | Citer | R

after going 0/18 (drops i mean...18/20 wins, f'n easy *** assault) over the course of the past 6 months doing /shout for FL Bloody Rondo, in an attempt to obtain vampiric mitts to complete the set with my boots, I've come to realize that I've probably cleared everyone on the server for this assault and no longer get responses.

A few LSmates of mine and myself are looking to form an assault farming static, 3/6 atm, so if you're interested in an item from assault and willing to stick it out til we go 6/6... possibly 12/12 if we go for another series... send me a PM with your available jobs and item desired.
I apologize in advance, but I won't be able to accept everyone who responds...
FL or Captain rank is, of course, required. Might be willing to help rankup if you're SL

hit me up, example:
Hi i'm Vytiss, Captain, MNK SAM DRK NIN, after Vampiric Mitts from Bloody Rondo.

i believe the other 2 are after Divisor Ring's, but we can set our goals in stone once we get a full roster.

edited: sorry forgot to mention that we will most likely be running during the late PST hours... usually around 7p-12a PST'ish.