AU/APAC Players?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » AU/APAC Players?
AU/APAC Players?
 Bismarck.Fefni
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Ghysla
By Bismarck.Fefni 2019-05-03 07:54:17
Link | Citer | R

I'm a returning player and struggling to find anyone that's willing to communicate at the times I play. Does anyone from Australia or the APAC region play on Bismarck? {Can you speak English?} ; ;

I'm fine with playing alone most times, but it's kinda of a bummer to have questions about some of the "new" things I haven't figured out and have no one to ask, or no one willing to answer. Most of all, it would just be nice to have someone to chat with sometimes or hang out with once I figure things out.
By Aerison 2019-05-03 08:36:01
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck is really JP during your primetime.
 Odin.Senaki
Serveur: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-05-03 14:26:35
Link | Citer | R

Asura might be your best bet. There are people on 24/7 that speak English over there.
 Bismarck.Fefni
By Bismarck.Fefni 2019-05-03 20:29:56
Link | Citer | R

Aerison said: »
Bismarck is really JP during your primetime.

Yeah, I noticed. Back when, people still communicated with auto-translate, but now they just either ignore or /cry and walk away. It's not like I'm a huge chatter box either, communication is just necessary sometimes. It's genuinely just vast, vaaast silence.

Odin.Senaki said: »
Asura might be your best bet. There are people on 24/7 that speak English over there.

I actually...just paid to transfer from Asura to Bismarck after resubbing because a very good friend of mine that I love dearly plays on Bismarck, but she's EU and I have seen her once. I'll keep that in mind, though. Thanks.
 Bismarck.Raiderxxii
By Bismarck.Raiderxxii 2019-05-03 20:48:11
Link | Citer | R

Send me a /tell in game. I think I'm the only other active Aussie on the server but the LS I'm in always has people on. Welcome back to FFXI and welcome to Bismarck.
 Bismarck.Fefni
By Bismarck.Fefni 2019-05-03 21:47:12
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Raiderxxii said: »
Send me a /tell in game. I think I'm the only other active Aussie on the server but the LS I'm in always has people on. Welcome back to FFXI and welcome to Bismarck.

Thank you!
 Asura.Embee
Serveur: Asura
user: Madrooter
By Asura.Embee 2019-05-04 02:02:07
Link | Citer | R

got 4 or 5 people from Australia on Asura, few might still be on Cerberus. we have a functional little group, and other LS members are pretty active.
 Bismarck.Feanorsof
user: Feanorsof
By Bismarck.Feanorsof 2019-05-04 06:35:10
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Fefni said: »
I'm a returning player and struggling to find anyone that's willing to communicate at the times I play. Does anyone from Australia or the APAC region play on Bismarck? {Can you speak English?} ; ;

I'm fine with playing alone most times, but it's kinda of a bummer to have questions about some of the "new" things I haven't figured out and have no one to ask, or no one willing to answer. Most of all, it would just be nice to have someone to chat with sometimes or hang out with once I figure things out.

Just have to say. anyone who has the opportunity to play with Fefni should take it! I vouch for her awesomeness and she's a lovely person :)
 Bismarck.Fefni
By Bismarck.Fefni 2019-05-04 09:11:59
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Feanorsof said: »

Just have to say. anyone who has the opportunity to play with Fefni should take it! I vouch for her awesomeness and she's a lovely person :)

Thanks, Fean :) super kind of you!