Whm Lua

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » whm lua
whm lua
By Xxpoure 2019-01-14 16:56:06
Link | Citer | R

anyone have a good lua for whm .. alot i seen seem out dated and alittle last year ... any thing new i can work on please??
By Jetackuu 2019-01-14 17:24:31
Link | Citer | R

Xxpoure said: »
Anyone have a good lua for whm? .. A lot I have seen seem outdated and a little last year ... anything new I can work on please??
ftfy, and it could still use work.
 Bahamut.Nebohh
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Kealohaa
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2019-01-14 17:24:41
Link | Citer | R

Depends on your definition of outdated.
By Jetackuu 2019-01-14 17:26:18
Link | Citer | R

I'll have to skim over a bunch more but I'll probably have to piece one together myself at some point. I know what I want it to do and I've yet to see one that does what I want. At least the more recent one I've been looking at has shifts for melee, so that's a perk.
 Asura.Cambion
Serveur: Asura
user: Cambion
By Asura.Cambion 2019-01-14 17:46:48
Link | Citer | R

I'm late to the bandwagon, but still firmly on it.
Aside from all the crazy keybinds and a few things I alter, Arislan's stuff is usually my first stop.

https://github.com/ArislanShiva/luas/blob/master/Arislan-WHM.lua
[+]
By Xxpoure 2019-01-14 18:08:43
Link | Citer | R

lol was just looking at then when i seen this message
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2019-01-15 02:29:43
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
I'll have to skim over a bunch more but I'll probably have to piece one together myself at some point. I know what I want it to do and I've yet to see one that does what I want. At least the more recent one I've been looking at has shifts for melee, so that's a perk.
You should just ask mine buttcake, we all know who the best WHM is...
By Jetackuu 2019-01-15 09:00:22
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vienner said: »
You should just ask mine buttcake, we all know who the best WHM is...

lol
 Asura.Pergatory
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2019-01-15 10:07:49
Link | Citer | R

Here's mine: https://pastebin.com/QFDNyyY1

Pretty basic, nothing tricky.
[+]
By Sieve 2019-01-16 15:46:14
Link | Citer | R

https://pastebin.com/ZgteEqMj

I use this one and I main whm.
It's very similar to Pergatory in a sense that it's simple and has most of the same sets.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [935 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Mikumaru
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Mikumaru
By Phoenix.Mikumaru 2021-08-08 14:28:09
Link | Citer | R

Does anyone have a current LUA that actually works? all the ones here are broken in some way.
 Asura.Hya
user: HyaAsura
By Asura.Hya 2021-08-08 16:00:20
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Mikumaru said: »
Does anyone have a current LUA that actually works? all the ones here are broken in some way.
Arislan's modified lua for WHM works well enough for me. I've had to make a few changes and additions for my own person use, but as a starter it should have everything you need.
 Phoenix.Mikumaru
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Mikumaru
By Phoenix.Mikumaru 2021-08-08 16:49:09
Link | Citer | R

Yea bruh that one is listed here hence me asking if anyone has one already written that actually works. If it worked, likely would not be asking for one that works when i can just scroll up and get the one you mentioned, but since it doesnt work, i am here asking if some one has one that does so i can use that as opposed to using one that already posted that doesnt work. When i ask for a working one i mean one that swap gears propperly. if the ones in this thread worked i wouldnt ask for one that works.
 Asura.Hya
user: HyaAsura
By Asura.Hya 2021-08-08 16:53:10
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Mikumaru said: »
Yea bruh that one is listed here hence me asking if anyone has one already written that actually works. If it worked, likely would not be asking for one that works when i can just scroll up and get the one you mentioned, but since it doesnt work, i am here asking if some one has one that does so i can use that as opposed to using one that already posted that doesnt work. When i ask for a working one i mean one that swap gears propperly. if the ones in this thread worked i wouldnt ask for one that works.
You need to chill lol. What exactly is broken in it? It functions without issue for me.
 Bahamut.Wizardstick
user: Sieve
By Bahamut.Wizardstick 2021-08-08 17:33:04
Link | Citer | R

Mine works for me, I use it all the time. I think I fixed a few bugs but nothing game breaking.

Let me know what's wrong with it and I can tell you.
By Jetackuu 2021-08-08 17:42:39
Link | Citer | R

https://pastebin.com/CytM4BmN

This one works, it definitely has some legacy stuff that needs purged and may not be the best, but every function has been tested.

Few notes:

Has gamba mode
has melee weapon lock mode
uses raetic+1 by default (can just change sets, I should probably rename them)

locks in lockstyle by default, can change which # by editing the line obvi.
 Asura.Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2021-08-09 10:56:59
Link | Citer | R

Very simple and straight-forward one with no crazy logic.
By Jetackuu 2021-08-09 14:03:12
Link | Citer | R

Perg, I need to go over your smn lua again with you later, maybe this weekend if you have some time. tl;dr I use a modified version that has xyz functionality but would like to restore some features that were removed, so may see if you could just add to original.
[+]
 Asura.Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2021-08-09 16:52:36
Link | Citer | R

Sure. I have no idea what xyz is but I'm happy to help you take a look at it.
 Bahamut.Wizardstick
user: Sieve
By Bahamut.Wizardstick 2021-08-09 19:11:02
Link | Citer | R

Perg, I need to go over your smn lua again with you later, maybe this weekend if you have some time. tl;dr I use a modified version that has xyz functionality but would like to restore some features that were removed, so may see if you could just add to original.

Great thread hijack.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [81 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Hostylz
user: hostylz82
By Asura.Hostylz 2021-10-29 14:43:39
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Pergatory said: »

Hello,
I started using your lua and I have a question regarding the weaponskill aspect. When I use Mystic Boon it does not seem to switch to the weaponskill set. I activate the TP mode and when I fire off Mystic Boon no gear swaps (even showswaps displays no change). Am I doing something wrong?
 Asura.Biglovin
user: Monko
By Asura.Biglovin 2021-10-29 21:00:39
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Hostylz said: »

Hello,
I started using your lua and I have a question regarding the weaponskill aspect. When I use Mystic Boon it does not seem to switch to the weaponskill set. I activate the TP mode and when I fire off Mystic Boon no gear swaps (even showswaps displays no change). Am I doing something wrong?

under where it defines spells

Quote:
TownIdle = S{"windurst woods","windurst waters","windurst walls","port windurst","bastok markets","bastok mines","port bastok","southern san d'oria","northern san d'oria","port san d'oria","upper jeuno","lower jeuno","port jeuno","ru'lude gardens","norg","kazham","tavnazian safehold","rabao","selbina","mhaura","aht urhgan whitegate","al zahbi","nashmau","western adoulin","eastern adoulin"}
NaSpells = S{"Blindna","Erase","Paralyna","Poisona","Silena","Stona","Viruna"}
EnhancingSpells = S{"Boost-STR","Boost-DEX","Boost-VIT","Boost-AGI","Boost-INT","Boost-MND","Boost-CHR"}
EnfeeblingMND = S{"Paralyze"}

add in
Weaponskills = S{"Mystic Boon", "Black Halo", ect ect}
 Asura.Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2021-11-01 19:22:44
Link | Citer | R

Hello,
Sorry, thanks for pointing this bug out! I had not noticed it. It's fixed now. It had to do with incorrect capitalization. Line 620:

elseif spell.type=="WeaponSkill" then
 Asura.Hostylz
user: hostylz82
By Asura.Hostylz 2021-11-03 11:33:48
Link | Citer | R

Hello,
Sorry, thanks for pointing this bug out! I had not noticed it. It's fixed now. It had to do with incorrect capitalization. Line 620:

elseif spell.type=="WeaponSkill" then

Thanks!!!
[+]