A SCH Gearswap...

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » A SCH Gearswap...
A SCH Gearswap...
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Asura.Elizabet
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-06-04 23:05:48
Link | Citer | R

Update to SCH.lua

Update to SCH_Gearsets.lua -- Not mandatory, just added default keybinds for the new Match SC toggle

Our lua got smarter!

• Added Battle Section on HUD (can hide with //gs c hud hidebattle)

• Battle Section track the last SC witnessed on your Target, and the default burst window.

• Added Match SC Element option (Default: CTRL-F10)

• When ON, the Element selected will temporarily get overridden for something that can burst the last witnessed SC while there is still time in the burst window, then go back to the original selected element.
    • The chosen element to burst the last SC will be chose in this order:
      • 1) Current selected element can burst, use that.
      • 2) Day element can burst, use that
      • 3) use non-day weak element
      • 4) use strongest element (AKA Thunder / Ice on Light / Dark SC for example)

Preview:
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2019-06-05 05:01:39
Link | Citer | R

Damn, why wasn't this around when I played full time.
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-06-06 03:13:30
Link | Citer | R

Update to SCH.lua
This is now where you put your gear.

Gearset file is deprecated and dead now. SCH_Gearsets.lua
You will need to transfer your sets from here to the other file above, the new SCH.lua You can get rid of this once you copied your sets over to the SCH.lua

New file needed: SCH_Lib.lua
This is now where all the code is.

** Updated OP with new files **

Why this refactor?

Long story short, re-organizing like this lets you use the lua with multiple characters much easier, as you now only need to rename SCH.lua to Character_SCH.lua and you are good to go. As I want all my luas to function in similar ways I needed to push this one (its my main) through all the refactors then push down the changes to the GEO and the other ones. So now, no need for 2 files per characters, just need to duplicate and name the SCH.lua one.

Feature Update:

Also, further enhanced the Last SC / MAtch SC Element feature to also, if Match SC element is on, to switch on Magic Burst mode as well(if it was off) while there is a burst window open.

So now, by leaving Magic Burst Off, and switching on Match SC Element, MB mode will switch itself on when there is a burstable SC ongoing and back off after.
[+]
 Asura.Butmunch
By Asura.Butmunch 2019-07-03 06:36:34
Link | Citer | R

heyo sorry to bother you but i cant get the hud to pop up at all
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-07-03 06:47:15
Link | Citer | R

Any errors in the console? Have you tried to put the position to 0 in both X and y?
 Asura.Butmunch
By Asura.Butmunch 2019-07-03 06:52:18
Link | Citer | R

ya forgot to fix the x and y that was on me lol
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [49 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2019-08-21 06:57:49
Link | Citer | R

Just downloaded and put in my gear sets. loving it so far. I have a question though about the HUD. mine isn't showing which Regen mode I am in. Any ideas on how to fix this? Also, while I am learning the keybinds, is there a way to set the HUD so that it lists the keybinds on the HUD by default?

Thanks
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-08-21 12:09:19
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
about the HUD. mine isn't showing which Regen mode I am in. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Did you change the modes for regen that are set from default? usually that could be cause by a typo in the sets name -or- a mode in the mode list that doesn't have a corresponding set.

regenModes = M('hybrid', 'duration', 'potency')

------------
-- Regen
------------
sets.midcast.regen = {} -- leave this empty
-- Normal hybrid well rounded Regen
sets.midcast.regen.hybrid = {

}
-- Focus on Regen Duration
sets.midcast.regen.duration = set_combine(sets.midcast.regen.hybrid,{

})
-- Focus on Regen Potency
sets.midcast.regen.potency = set_combine(sets.midcast.regen.hybrid,{

})

Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
Also, while I am learning the keybinds, is there a way to set the HUD so that it lists the keybinds on the HUD by default?

In SCH_Lib.lua at line 487 you will find:

keybinds = M(false)

Change "false" to true. And when you load the lua it should have keybinds display on by default.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2019-08-21 12:21:41
Link | Citer | R

Here is what I have,

Quote:
regenModes = M('hybrid', 'duration', 'potency')

Quote:
sets.midcast.regen = {} -- leave this empty

-- Normal hybrid well rounded Regen
sets.midcast.regen.hybrid = {main="Coeus",sub="Willpower Grip",ammo="Homiliary",
head="Telchine Cap",neck="Colossus's Torque",ear1="Andoaa Earring",ear2="Loquacious Earring",
body="Telchine Chasuble",hands="Telchine Gloves",ring1="Prolix Ring",
back="Lugh's Cape",waist="Cascade Belt",legs="Telchine Braconi",feet="Telchine Pigaches"}

-- Focus on Regen Duration
sets.midcast.regen.duration = set_combine(sets.midcast.regen.hybrid,{})

-- Focus on Regen Potency
sets.midcast.regen.potency = set_combine(sets.midcast.regen.hybrid,{main="Bolelabunga",sub="Genbu's Shield",
head="Arbatel Bonnet +1",back="Bookworm's Cape"})
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-08-21 12:26:27
Link | Citer | R

Looks fine, does it not display in both lite and normal Hud modes? or just in one of the modes?
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2019-08-21 12:30:26
Link | Citer | R

I’m not sure about lite mode. I’ll check tonight when I get home.

I am loving it though. Great work.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2019-08-22 18:08:32
Link | Citer | R

Just logged back on, it still isn't showing Regen Mode, on the normal HUD or the lite mode HUD. If I hit the keybind to swap between the modes, it does swap, it just doesn't display the current mode.
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-08-22 18:20:55
Link | Citer | R

Found the problem, re-update / re-download the SCH_Lib.lua file from the first post.

Should be fixed.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2019-08-22 18:48:18
Link | Citer | R

Still not working[\strike]

nevermind. I have all my stuff pulling from a dropbox acct, but for some reason, when I updated and saved, it didn't actually save it to the dropbox. Fixed that problem, and now its working just fine. Thank you
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [42 days between previous and next post]
By wick 2019-10-04 02:47:42
Link | Citer | R

Getting an error in debug mode for this which is making me lag.
Its spamming "Entering user event function: 34121d90"
Ive got all the up to date files. Any help?
https://imgur.com/a/3GugZuw

This normal?
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-10-04 18:19:59
Link | Citer | R

That is not normal.

Can you try unloading gearswap entirely (using //lua u gearswap) and then reloading it (//lua l gearswap) and see if you still have that problem?

It looks like there is a problem with the UI being turned off (which could be deprecated... tbh the support for the no UI mode is a bit lacking)

I'll check if I can repro your issue tonight.
By wick 2019-10-04 18:42:13
Link | Citer | R

Yeh i unloaded and reloaded many times, i also re downloaded ur 2 files and tested again. It has something to do with checking my modes i think. In debug mode no one elses spams that?
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-10-04 19:16:44
Link | Citer | R

NVM found the function responsible.

It should be fine outside of debugmode, as while it enters the function every frame, it skips it and only check every second. (instead of 30 or 60 times perseconds, for obvious performance needxs.)

BUT in debugmode you get spammed each time it enters the function. Do you absolutely need to be in debug mode??
By wick 2019-10-04 20:20:16
Link | Citer | R

Yeh im able to use the lua just fine outside of bug mode but my concern is that in task manager it actually is using 2-3 times more CPU then my other chars. When i unload it, it drops back, which is why im concerned that it might be loop spamming outside debugmode and causing performance issue.
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-10-04 20:55:55
Link | Citer | R

It's this function:
Code
windower.register_event('prerender', function()
	--Items we want to check every second
	if os.time() > time_start then
		time_start = os.time()
		if MB_Window > 0 then
			MB_Window = 10 - (os.time() - MB_Time)
            if matchsc.value then
                selectSCElement()
                mBurst:set(true)
            end
			validateTextInformation()
        else
            elements:set(oldElement)
            mBurst:set(mBurstOldValue)
            validateTextInformation()
		end
	end
end)

If you comment it out you should see similar cpu usage as other luas. It's what makes it look for SC happenning and time the SC burst window.

It enters the function every frame but skip to only check every 1 second.
By wick 2019-10-04 21:33:42
Link | Citer | R

ok cool ill just delete that section? Thnx!!
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-10-16 03:02:29
Link | Citer | R

An update is on the way, could use a few beta testers before I publish this one and update the github. PM me if you are interested. Bonus if you are also using my RDM and/or GEO luas.
 Asura.Friede
user: Akida
By Asura.Friede 2019-10-24 23:06:40
Link | Citer | R

Wanted to drop a quick thanks and question before I start editing stuff.

How does this handle being engaged? At first glance it looks like its supposed to use the current idle mode but mine defaults to the refresh set, is this normal?
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-10-24 23:35:39
Link | Citer | R

Currently reworking it into version 3, about a week out from the update at the moment. It's supposed to equip a melee set of you have toggled on the lock weapon option. Otherwise it would stick to idle set of the option you selected. Check you lock weapons status, if I recall, the default melee set of unset copies the idle refresh set.
 Asura.Friede
user: Akida
By Asura.Friede 2019-10-25 00:23:26
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the quick response, didn't even notice the empty melee set. I mainly wanted to be able to control what DT/Idle set I am in while engaged and eventually the ability to swap to a TP set once I set one up(even though this would probably never be used).

I'll probably wait for the update before I tinker more with the Lib but this should be easy enough for me to add with how you have the idle() function written.

Thanks again for sharing. The LUA is quite clean compared to most Gearswap files I have seen shared so its been pretty easy to get where I want it. The separation of the core functionality and gear sets is also appreciated.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [43 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Aesyr
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Fallyn
By Lakshmi.Aesyr 2019-12-06 11:45:56
Link | Citer | R

None of the keybinds are working for me for the UI, the only keybind that does seem to work is the Stun one; home, end, insert, alt/ctrl-F#, all don't seem to do anything.

Any ideas? Have unloaded/loaded/reloaded gearswap and SCH.lua multiple times, and am using Shortcuts.
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-12-06 14:16:39
Link | Citer | R

This is the part where they are defined. (line 98 in SCH.lua)

If you changed them there you still need to change the sections under it (to reflect the changes in HUD)

Try the commands themselves (like: //gs c nuke cycle) and see if those work for you. That would mean it's a keybind specific issue rather than a problem in the functions.
Code
-- Setup your Key Bindings here:
    windower.send_command('bind insert gs c nuke cycle')        -- insert to Cycles Nuke element
    windower.send_command('bind delete gs c nuke cycledown')    -- delete to Cycles Nuke element in reverse order   
    windower.send_command('bind f9 gs c toggle idlemode')       -- F9 to change Idle Mode    
    windower.send_command('bind !f9 gs c toggle runspeed') 		-- Alt-F9 toggles locking on / off Herald's Gaiters
    windower.send_command('bind f12 gs c toggle melee')			-- F12 Toggle Melee mode on / off and locking of weapons
    windower.send_command('bind !` input /ma Stun <t>') 		-- Alt-` Quick Stun Shortcut.
    windower.send_command('bind home gs c sc tier')				-- home to change SC tier between Level 1 or Level 2 SC
    windower.send_command('bind end gs c toggle regenmode')		-- end to change Regen Mode	
    windower.send_command('bind f10 gs c toggle mb')            -- F10 toggles Magic Burst Mode on / off.
    windower.send_command('bind !f10 gs c toggle nukemode')		-- Alt-F10 to change Nuking Mode
    windower.send_command('bind ^F10 gs c toggle matchsc')      -- CTRL-F10 to change Match SC Mode      	
    windower.send_command('bind !end gs c hud lite')            -- Alt-End to toggle light hud version   
 Lakshmi.Aesyr
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Fallyn
By Lakshmi.Aesyr 2019-12-07 03:09:49
Link | Citer | R

Yeah I haven't changed any of them from default, and typing the commands out don't seem to work either, //gs c hud lite, //gs c nuke cycle, etc.

I have however just got an error message on running the lua this time, saying:
Code
lua runtime error: gearswap/flow.lua:346:
Gearswap has detected an error in the user function get_sets:
SCH.lua:355: attempt to index global 'Amal' (a nil value)

This might be because I haven't actually defined any sets yet (new to SCH and to retail XI, was just getting all this gearswap set up), but in the past/with other jobs it doesn't usually seem an issue to do such a thing.

Is this the reason? Is there a way for me to use it barebones without setting up gearsets (I don't have) yet?

Many thanks for the fast reply by the way, appreciate it!
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-12-07 03:26:44
Link | Citer | R

Looks like in the sets at line 355 it's trying to reference one ofy piece of gear... You remove that line and it should fix it.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8