Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Returning noob looking for buddies/LS
Returning noob looking for buddies/LS
 Carbuncle.Avariella
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Avariella 2018-09-27 13:27:15
Link | Citer | R

Hello!

I'm back into FFXI after a while of not playing. I haven't really been social on this character and don't have any links with other players (bar 1 dead linkshell), but I really want to increase my potential on my 99 jobs. I have a few backline jobs (BLM is my best but still meh-tier; SMN and GEO are still sparks/tier) and DPS (DNC is best but I have MNK/THF 99'd ((fresh 99/sparks tier)) too).
I'm kinda deprived with past content; post-adoulin I'm not very hands-on experienced and I would really appreciate a linkshell/some friends to help me out with this. I'm definitely happy to help anyone in return (if I can do, my armor/weapons being pretty LQ). I'd love to make some new friends as this game can get pretty lonely. I've had a look around the Linkshell Concierge but it's all JP/serious endgame, sadly.

It's pretty embarrassing to say, but; I've yet to do any WKR, I've only solo'd high-tier battlefields under average, I've only done Abyssea briefly. Any anything like omen/vagary/sinister reign/escha/ambuscade I haven't had the confidence to try myself, but I've done a lot of reading and know what I should be aiming for. My DNC Alluvion armor is mostly from wings from red mog pells a few years back; I'm pretty outdated.

I'm online quite a lot (mostly every day) starting work towards my Twashtar/crafting but I'm running out of things I can do on my own...
I'm aware Carby's a pretty dead server nowadays, and I've been considering moving to Asura, but this server holds a special place in my heart so if I can stay I'd prefer to.

TL;DR please help a post-game noob to come out of her shell (and join a new one). Thank you!
By kalimairo 2018-09-27 13:35:59
Link | Citer | R

Come Asura Join reddit ls i guess and join low/midtier events until your ready.