Random Politics & Religion #34

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 133 134 135
By Nausi 2018-06-29 12:06:39
Link | Citer | R

From the man himself. Sorry facts I don't like, try again.

Quote:
The truth is always the opposite of what the media tells you. I sent a troll about “vigilante death squads” as a private response to a few hostile journalists who were asking me for comment, as a way of saying, “*** off.” They then published it! Amazed they were pretending to take it as a “threat,” I reposted their stories here to mock them — and make it clear that I wasn’t serious. Headlines soon appeared claiming that I was “inciting” people to murder journalists. This is false. The only people whipping up hysteria about killing reporters this week were Will Sommer at the Daily Beast and Davis Richardson at the New York Observer. If there turns out to be any dimension to this crime related to my private, misreported remarks, the responsibility for that lies wholly with the Beast and the Observer for drumming up fake hysteria, and with the verified liberals who pretended they thought I was serious. It is a fact that the Open Society Foundation and other wealthy left-wing organizations have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars (maybe millions!) disrupting my talks, beating up my audiences and spreading rumors about me. I wouldn’t be surprised if this shooter — just like the last one at YouTube — is another demented left-winger. Let’s hope it’s another transgender shooter, too, so the casualties are minimal. The Left celebrated the shooting of Scalise and regularly incites violence against Trump supporters. They are delighted by the domestic terrorism of Antifa. They cheer on Mad Maxine when she threatens Trump staff going about their business in public. I made a private, offhand troll to two hostile reporters, who breathlessly publicized it and like vermin their fellow journalists swarmed to remind the world how much they hate Milo. If the Left was truly horrified by violence against journalists, they would have shown it in the aftermath of Charlie Hebdo. They didn’t. Scum.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-06-29 12:12:07
Link | Citer | R

Nope, not reading that, also, spacing. Milo has always been a scumbag (no surprise nausi runs to his defense) that will always shitpost. Send death threats to a reporter, don't cry when the reporter does their job. And no, don't try to play the troll card.
By Nausi 2018-06-29 12:15:41
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Nope, not reading that
Not reading it doesn't make facts I don't like real. This is pathetic.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-06-29 12:16:30
Link | Citer | R

You are crawling deeper into your bubble
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-06-29 12:26:13
Link | Citer | R

I'm not reading it because you don't know what spacing is and I don't read walls of text. But it is pretty pathetic to see you rush to the defense of Milo, of all people. Its not surprising at all, but still pathetic.

Lil Milo doesn't get to hide behind the *** defense of "private texts" or "troll messages." If you send those kind of texts to people, and instead of going to the press, they instead report you to the feds, those "private" messages are now under investigation, and all of your correspondence is going to be tracked back pretty far. Good luck with that Lil Milo, probably should just shut up.

But don't let that stop you from spinning nausi.
By Nausi 2018-06-29 12:33:12
Link | Citer | R

I'm not reading it
Then you're incapable of telling spin from reality.
By Viciouss 2018-06-29 12:35:32
Link | Citer | R

Sure kid.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-29 13:39:31
Link | Citer | R

"You can say what you say, you can tell what you tell,
"But I know what you've been doing by the way you smell."

From "Keep on Trucking it Mama" traditional.
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-06-29 13:47:33
Link | Citer | R

Milo doesn't get to hide behind the *** defense of "private texts" or "troll messages."

agreed. calls to arm for petty ***shouldn't be joked about with how stupid and well-armed this country is.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-06-29 13:48:14
Link | Citer | R

especially if you have a 'following' or 'fan-base' as it were.
By fonewear 2018-06-29 14:02:53
Link | Citer | R

Dems in 2018

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-29 14:36:46
Link | Citer | R

It seems, at least in the mind of the shooter, Trump did have something to do with it.

By fonewear 2018-06-29 14:43:31
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
It seems, at least in the mind of the shooter, Trump did have something to do with it.

That's it Drumpf is finished. Some guy kill someone because of some random tweet you found. Case closed. Good work detective.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-29 14:57:03
Link | Citer | R

Top Army Officer Executed For Giving Troops Extra Food In North Korea

Only in North Korea...
By fonewear 2018-06-29 17:24:22
Link | Citer | R

Judging by how fat Kim is this doesn't seem that odd.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-29 18:06:01
Link | Citer | R

Sure kid.

Hi Vic here with a ***post:

Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-29 18:31:58
Link | Citer | R

White House scrambles to figure out how prankster got on the phone with Trump

Quote:
The White House is scrambling to figure out how a prank call from a comedian who pretended to be Sen. Robert Menendez managed to get a return phone call from the president, a person inside the White House said Friday.

The person inside the White House said the call was routed to the president by the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner* and that it was not routed through the office of legislative affairs, which had no record of Menendez, a New Jersey Democrat, trying to connect with the president.

And while legislative affairs got notified of the call and subsequently tried to kill it after learning from Menendez’s chief of staff that the senator was not trying to reach Trump, the call was still put through, the person said.

A recording of what appears to be the president’s voice talking to who he seemingly believes to be Menendez can be heard on the podcast of John Melendez, also known as Stuttering John, a regular guest on shock jock Howard Stern’s radio show....
*Could this be the reason why?
By Nausi 2018-06-29 21:11:43
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
Milo doesn't get to hide behind the *** defense of "private texts" or "troll messages."

agreed. calls to arm for petty ***shouldn't be joked about with how stupid and well-armed this country is.

Upholding standards when your opponents have none is incompatible with victory.
By Viciouss 2018-06-29 21:27:22
Link | Citer | R

White House scrambles to figure out how prankster got on the phone with Trump

Quote:
The White House is scrambling to figure out how a prank call from a comedian who pretended to be Sen. Robert Menendez managed to get a return phone call from the president, a person inside the White House said Friday.

The person inside the White House said the call was routed to the president by the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner* and that it was not routed through the office of legislative affairs, which had no record of Menendez, a New Jersey Democrat, trying to connect with the president.

And while legislative affairs got notified of the call and subsequently tried to kill it after learning from Menendez’s chief of staff that the senator was not trying to reach Trump, the call was still put through, the person said.

A recording of what appears to be the president’s voice talking to who he seemingly believes to be Menendez can be heard on the podcast of John Melendez, also known as Stuttering John, a regular guest on shock jock Howard Stern’s radio show....
*Could this be the reason why?

That comedian just became a rock star for the rest of his life. Poor Kushner.
By Nausi 2018-06-29 21:27:24
Link | Citer | R

Chanti, I'm curious, on a scale of 1-10 how does this rate as a "smoking gun"?
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-30 01:31:37
Link | Citer | R

11. Just like the 372 other smoking guns from last week. According to my national poll of ten college professors, Drumpf has a 0% approval rating. He's done.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-30 09:21:38
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »

Chanti, I'm curious, on a scale of 1-10 how does this rate as a "smoking gun"?
About 1, maybe 1.5.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-30 10:02:41
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
As far as Thursday's mass murder, Trump, and Milo are all concerned:

Under the imminent lawless action test, speech is not protected by the First Amendment if the speaker intends to incite a violation of the law that is both imminent and likely.

Under that test, both Milo and Trump, who have both been calling for violence against members of the press for just doing their jobs, are both guilty of felony incitement of violence.

Lol the only thing they are guilty of is rustling your punk *** jimmies.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-30 12:06:08
Link | Citer | R

You know it is a crazy day when CJ the same CJ that posts incoherent gibberish all the sudden is a legal/first amendment expert.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-30 12:29:01
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
You know it is a crazy day when CJ the same CJ that posts incoherent gibberish all the sudden is a legal/first amendment expert.

He once saw an anime with lawyer schoolgirls. That qualifies him.
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2018-06-30 15:02:24
Link | Citer | R

I've never liked Milo on account of him being a colossal ***. His defense of pedophilia was perhaps the ultimate Freudian slip that rightly shoved him back out onto the peripheries.

He's had a handful of points to convey but all he does is provoke people rather than actually engage in debate. He doesn't try to shift viewpoints through debate, instead opting to just piss people off. This is why I've liked people like Ben Shapiro and especially Jordan Peterson as I disagree with some of their views but I know they could articulate a coherent defense and maybe even change my mind.
By Ruaumoko 2018-06-30 15:20:41
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-30 15:54:39
Link | Citer | R

Ruaumoko said: »
I've never liked Milo on account of him being a colossal ***. His defense of pedophilia was perhaps the ultimate Freudian slip that rightly shoved him back out onto the peripheries....
It wasn't a slip, he was dead serious. His arguments are basically only "sexually mature" so nothing under 11 or 12 I guess, and "I had a sexual relationship with a priest and I wound up fine."

Personally I think he wound up *** up and his trolling behavior is striking back at the world.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-30 17:11:55
Link | Citer | R

Ruaumoko said: »
I've never liked Milo on account of him being a colossal ***. His defense of pedophilia was perhaps the ultimate Freudian slip that rightly shoved him back out onto the peripheries.

He's had a handful of points to convey but all he does is provoke people rather than actually engage in debate. He doesn't try to shift viewpoints through debate, instead opting to just piss people off. This is why I've liked people like Ben Shapiro and especially Jordan Peterson as I disagree with some of their views but I know they could articulate a coherent defense and maybe even change my mind.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 133 134 135