Random Politics & Religion #34

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 71 72 73 ... 133 134 135
By fonewear 2018-08-27 15:20:11
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
I'm confused by your use of periods fone.

I'll use my periods wherever I want damn it ! You are lucky I didn't use all exclamation points !
[+]
By fonewear 2018-08-27 15:21:04
Link | Citer | R

When I'm typing I'm not really paying attention to punctuation. That and I was asleep in English class. I don't remember even going to high school.
By fonewear 2018-08-27 15:21:28
Link | Citer | R

Any other questions professor Vic ?
By fonewear 2018-08-27 15:21:56
Link | Citer | R

Or are you to worried about punctuation to miss the *** point period.
By Nausi 2018-08-27 15:23:32
Link | Citer | R

It doesn’t even matter if it did happen, the only way after so many nothing burgers that trump will ever loose his support is if Trump flips on his promises.

THe left and MSN has put out so much facts I don't like and have cried wolf so many times that they’ve revealed their intentions are to get Trump at any cost. Everyone knows it and therefore no one who supports trump is going to do anything but give him the benefit of the doubt and expect the swamp to abuse whatever power it needs to in order to get rid of him.

But they can’t. They can’t because they don’t have the media monopoly -which enabled them to tank Nixon’s approval ratings- anymore.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-08-27 15:26:17
Link | Citer | R

You keep talking about punctuation I'll not even capitalize the word i just to piss you off Vic ! And there will be no periods for anyone. You happy now you miserable *** !
By Viciouss 2018-08-27 15:29:57
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
You keep talking about punctuation I'll not even capitalize the word i just to piss you off Vic ! And there will be no periods for anyone. You happy now you miserable *** !

That's fine, I didn't even ask a question. At least your posts are grounded in reality, unlike nausi's little rants.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-08-27 15:39:54
Link | Citer | R

That's fine, I didn't even ask a question. At least your posts are grounded in reality, unlike nausi's little rants.

All I know is that the Cubs won the world series and that ain't not maybe half bad !
By fonewear 2018-08-27 15:41:45
Link | Citer | R

When Homer does your prep work before a presentation:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-08-27 16:02:40
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
It doesn’t even matter if it did happen, the only way after so many nothing burgers that trump will ever loose his support is if Trump flips on his promises....
I have yet to see the cheaper, better replacement for the ACA.

Or, for that mater, checks from Mexico to build the wall.

Fone? Reality? The Simpsons aren't reality. Admittedly they are a LOT closer than Nasui's posts these last few pages.
By fonewear 2018-08-27 16:20:35
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
It doesn’t even matter if it did happen, the only way after so many nothing burgers that trump will ever loose his support is if Trump flips on his promises....

Fone? Reality? The Simpsons aren't reality. Admittedly they are a LOT closer than Nasui's posts these last few pages.

Who said anything about reality. We've gone over this. Most of you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between real and fake. That isn't the point.
By fonewear 2018-08-27 16:21:13
Link | Citer | R

Reality is not set in stone. Are we living in the same reality CJ is living ? God I hope not. He thinks anime is real.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-08-27 18:47:56
Link | Citer | R

Who said anything about reality. We've gone over this. Most of you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between real and fake. That isn't the point.
I will have you know I spent good money on excellent drugs to teach myself the difference between what is and isn't real.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-08-27 22:33:51
Link | Citer | R

I will have you know I spent good money on excellent drugs to teach myself the difference between what is and isn't real.

Actually now that you mention it LSD has been approved for psychotherapy. Let's all trip our balls off and get well ! Or just trip balls. Either is fine.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-08-27 22:34:17
Link | Citer | R

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/psychedelic-therapy-tried-by-patients-for-mental-health-psychological-conditions/
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-08-27 23:16:35
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, as it points out in the article, there are some very serious diseases that can be treated with psychadelic drugs. But thanks to our wonderful friends back in the 60s, the stigma associated with LSD, shrooms, etc. has made it painfully difficult to get research done, let alone actually make it available to patients.

The moral of the story?

[+]
By fonewear 2018-08-28 08:32:31
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Yeah, as it points out in the article, there are some very serious diseases that can be treated with psychadelic drugs. But thanks to our wonderful friends back in the 60s, the stigma associated with LSD, shrooms, etc. has made it painfully difficult to get research done, let alone actually make it available to patients.

The moral of the story?

Hey man the 60s was great man we had the Mamma's and the Pappa's and Jerry Garcia. Now what do we got Cherry Garcia...I'm going to get my tie dye shirt out of the closet and freak out some squares.
By fonewear 2018-08-28 08:32:48
Link | Citer | R

were great *
By Nausi 2018-08-28 08:52:59
Link | Citer | R

Wall is being built. Everyone attempts to call it a fence. But it is a massive barrier either way.

The remainder is coming, probably best to:

A) use it as a campaign issue
B) negotiate a trade deal with mexico first
By Nausi 2018-08-28 08:54:34
Link | Citer | R

And trump gave the aca a first round. You can thank “the maverick” for prioritizing a political grudge instead of helping the public.

Theres still 6.5 years to go.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-08-28 10:48:46
Link | Citer | R

Wall is being built. Everyone attempts to call it a fence. But it is a massive barrier either way....
But payed for with your tax dollars, not Mexican pesos.
By Zerowone 2018-08-28 11:30:30
Link | Citer | R

Meanwhile old man yells at cloud...

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/08/trump-claims-with-no-evidence-that-google-is-rigged-against-him/
By Nausi 2018-08-28 11:35:30
Link | Citer | R

Wall is being built. Everyone attempts to call it a fence. But it is a massive barrier either way....

Doesn’t mean they won’t “pay” for it in some way.

(guess I should’ve voted for clinton instead)
By Nausi 2018-08-28 11:35:56
Link | Citer | R

See the results yourself
By Zerowone 2018-08-28 11:45:51
Link | Citer | R

See the results yourself

Googles search algorithm isn’t a mystery and it’s results shouldn’t be a new found discovery for a US President.

“Hello, Enrique?”
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-08-28 11:51:32
Link | Citer | R

To be fair, I am ok with that. Just build the damn thing.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-08-28 11:58:57
Link | Citer | R

Wall isn't ever going to get any funding. Its not being built now or ever. Nothing has changed since the last time nausi tried to claim otherwise.
By Viciouss 2018-08-28 12:01:26
Link | Citer | R

Ah yes, conspiracy theory of the day. First result is a Fox News article. Welp, better luck tomorrow!
[+]
By Nausi 2018-08-28 12:13:31
Link | Citer | R

https://pjmedia.com/trending/google-search-results-show-pervasive-anti-trump-anti-conservative-bias/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

96% of Trump search results are from left leaning sources.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 71 72 73 ... 133 134 135