Random Politics & Religion #34

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53 ... 133 134 135
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-08-06 16:09:53
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
LOOOOOL ok man you got me. A $1000 IOU is just the proof I needed. I'm convinced!
Are you arguing that male/male is less than 4% of child sex crimes?
No. I said you have nothing to support your myth.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-08-06 16:29:43
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
We don't need to be reminded how little you know about climate change.
I know so much more than you do.

I mean you still think it isn't a scam.
Even if you don’t believe in climate change, you do believe that we should take good care of the earth for future generations right? Each country working on lowering pollution and waste entering the environment/oceans etc?
Co2 is not pollution. And it isnt a significant driver of temperature either. All you have to do is look at Venus and Mars to reach hat conclusion.
By Nausi 2018-08-06 16:30:08
Link | Citer | R

LOOOOOL ok man you got me. A $1000 IOU is just the proof I needed. I'm convinced!
Are you arguing that male/male is less than 4% of child sex crimes?
No. I said you have nothing to support your myth.
Yet you arent going to argue against it.
By Viciouss 2018-08-06 16:34:00
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Welp, Youtube just fukken nuked Alex Jones clear out of existence. He'd been warned too many times, but just wouldn't listen and learn.

Yea, no major loss. But its fun to watch the victim act.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-08-06 16:38:25
Link | Citer | R

The left is full of people cheering on alex jones being censored while at the same time lamenting the firing of pedophilic director James Gunn.

Really makes you think.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-08-06 16:39:17
Link | Citer | R

Alex Jones may be gone but the threat of gay frog chemtrail pizzagates retains it's urgency.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-08-06 16:41:14
Link | Citer | R

The left is full of people cheering on alex jones being censored while at the same time lamenting the firing of pedophilic director James Gunn.

Really makes you think.

No it doesn’t but your post was funny nonetheless.
By Nausi 2018-08-06 16:46:33
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »

Really makes you think.

Oh vic everyone knows you can’t think anyways...

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2018-08-06 16:57:26
Link | Citer | R

Really makes you think.

Says the dumbest kid on the site
By fonewear 2018-08-06 16:57:45
Link | Citer | R

It's 90 degrees in August not only is climate change real it is pretty damn humid.
By fonewear 2018-08-06 16:58:34
Link | Citer | R

Alex Jones may be gone but the threat of gay frog chemtrail pizzagates retains it's urgency.

There is actual Science to back that up. But seeing as this isn't the Science thread. I won't discuss it.
By fonewear 2018-08-06 16:59:39
Link | Citer | R

Gay frog studies is actually a major at Berkeley

http://news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
By fonewear 2018-08-06 17:01:36
Link | Citer | R

On a side note I want to know who is putting atrazine in the water in San Fran.
By fonewear 2018-08-06 17:07:45
Link | Citer | R

As far as Alex Jones whether you believe him or not. Banning him from Facebook or i Tunes etc is to me kinda messed up. Free speech protection isn't about banning things you don't like.
By fonewear 2018-08-06 17:12:40
Link | Citer | R

Really makes you think.

Says the dumbest kid on the site

Shall we have a survey to decide who truly is the dumbest. Just make a poll and have people vote !

*But the Russians will hack it*
By fonewear 2018-08-06 17:21:22
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
I know so much more than you do.

I mean you still think it isn't a scam.
Even if you don’t believe in climate change, you do believe that we should take good care of the earth for future generations right? Each country working on lowering pollution and waste entering the environment/oceans etc?

Yes I do everywhere but Canada and Mexico. *** those guys.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-08-06 18:00:03
Link | Citer | R

You'll cry agenda whenever it suits you because it's easier than formulating an actual argument. It's a list of peer-reviewed studies most of which are probably behind a pay wall but contain the analysis you're asking for. If you're looking to get spoon fed, then well lolno.

That's the fanciest way of saying "I don't actually know" that I've seen in a while.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-08-06 18:51:50
Link | Citer | R

I know it's more than either you or Nausi have provided to back up your assertions. I don't have access to hard data obviously but an extensive literature review by an actual psychology expert should be more than enough. Just in the text:
Quote:
Other researchers have taken different approaches, but have similarly failed to find a connection between homosexuality and child molestation. Dr. Carole Jenny and her colleagues reviewed 352 medical charts, representing all of the sexually abused children seen in the emergency room or child abuse clinic of a Denver children's hospital during a one-year period (from July 1, 1991 to June 30, 1992). The molester was a gay or lesbian adult in fewer than 1% of cases in which an adult molester could be identified – only 2 of the 269 cases (Jenny et al., 1994).
In yet another approach to studying adult sexual attraction to children, some Canadian researchers observed how homosexual and heterosexual adult men responded to slides of males and females of various ages (child, pubescent, and mature adult). All of the research subjects were first screened to ensure that they preferred physically mature sexual partners. In some of the slides shown to subjects, the model was clothed; in others, he or she was nude. The slides were accompanied by audio recordings. The recordings paired with the nude models described an imaginary sexual interaction between the model and the subject. The recordings paired with the pictures of clothed models described the model engaging in neutral activities (e.g., swimming). To measure sexual arousal, changes in the subjects' penis volume were monitored while they watched the slides and listened to the audiotapes. The researchers found that homosexual males responded no more to male children than heterosexual males responded to female children (Freund et al., 1989).
Why is this even a controversial notion? Given the messed up nature of pedophilia, whether someone's developmentally arrested in their sexual attractions or for some reason revert back to some immature state, why is it so hard to believe that state of mind differs completely from regular adult sexual orientation?
By fonewear 2018-08-06 19:03:37
Link | Citer | R

I've learned more about pedo *** in the last few pages then all the episodes of how to catch a predator combined !
By Nausi 2018-08-06 19:13:48
Link | Citer | R

Why is this even a controversial notion? Given the messed up nature of pedophilia, whether someone's developmentally arrested in their sexual attractions or for some reason revert back to some immature state, why is it so hard to believe that state of mind differs completely from regular adult sexual orientation?

Dude, I laid out the logic. You're just ignoring it to cover for the tribe. Male/male sexual assault is homosexual. Period.

Side note, do you believe pedophilia is a natural process of development? I mean real pre-pubescent attraction to kids? Is everyone attracted to children at some point in their lives even if it's when they're pre-pubescent too?

I don't recall having much of a "sexual" attraction to anyone before I hit puberty. Is it even possible to have a sexual attraction before you're even sexually capable?
By fonewear 2018-08-06 19:17:07
Link | Citer | R

Dude, I laid out the logic. You're just ignoring it to cover for the tribe. Male/male sexual assault is homosexual. Period.

Side note, do you believe pedophilia is a natural process of development? I mean real pre-pubescent attraction to kids? Is everyone attracted to children at some point in their lives even if it's when they're pre-pubescent too?

I don't recall having much of a "sexual" attraction to anyone before I hit puberty. Is it even possible to have a sexual attraction before you're even sexually capable?

I have no scientific evidence to back it up...however...spending at least 20 mins a day in the Random Thought thread...is responsible for all know cases of pedophilia. And random *** about anime.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-08-06 19:21:12
Link | Citer | R

2D>3D
By fonewear 2018-08-06 19:25:53
Link | Citer | R

2D>3D

Three dimensions is my sexual fetish.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-08-06 19:29:54
Link | Citer | R

Your "logic" is about as useful as nipples on the Batsuit without anything to back it up.

I think it's an arrested mentality where the person has to reconcile regular adult sexuality with never having developed an attraction to adults.
By Nausi 2018-08-06 19:45:02
Link | Citer | R

Your "logic" is about as useful as nipples on the Batsuit without anything to back it up.

I think it's an arrested mentality where the person has to reconcile regular adult sexuality with never having developed an attraction to adults.

Therefore everyone (or most people) are at some point in their lives attracted to prepubescent children?
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53 ... 133 134 135