Random Politics & Religion #34

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 133 134 135

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-07-17 19:22:57
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
eslim said: »
so you assume everyone is a 50 year old?
I am 50 and during my life time democrats have racked up an astonishing 5/8 win/loss record in presidential elections despite huge majorities... which cam only be explained by an indomitable WILL TO LOSE
You forget their talent for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

they are the agony of defeat

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-17 20:26:03
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
eslim said: »
so you assume everyone is a 50 year old?
I am 50 and during my life time democrats have racked up an astonishing 5/8 win/loss record in presidential elections despite huge majorities... which cam only be explained by an indomitable WILL TO LOSE
You forget their talent for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

they are the agony of defeat

By fonewear 2018-07-17 20:45:12
Link | Citer | R

That video you posted Nik makes me want to watch Evel Knievel videos

[+]
By Viciouss 2018-07-17 21:44:41
Link | Citer | R

Why is Charlie Morton an All Star. Who can I complain to about this.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-07-17 21:57:27
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Well step #1 could be actually acknowledging this is a thing that happened rather than passively shielding the instigators through denial, obfuscation, and attempts at discreditinga legitimate investigation that's yielding legitimate results.

I suppose I should take this to heart. After seeing what you went through in 2016, I guess that makes you somewhat of an expert on the possible consequences.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-07-17 22:07:48
Link | Citer | R

"But what about..."

No thanks, I'm full.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-07-17 22:21:10
Link | Citer | R

"But what about..."

No thanks, I'm full.

The truth hurts, I know.
By Nausi 2018-07-17 22:35:55
Link | Citer | R

"But what about..."

No thanks, I'm full.

[No thanks, I’m tired of having my double standard pointed out, I don’t care anyways..]

Libs think if they make up a cute name for their hypocrisy, it somehow doesn’t matter.
Lmao!
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-07-17 22:39:26
Link | Citer | R

Again, thanks for stopping by nausi.
By Nausi 2018-07-17 22:39:56
Link | Citer | R

Secondly “whataboutism” typically hoes like this

A) Trump did X and im outraged
B) actually Trump didn’t do X he didn’t even come close
A) (insert democrat) actually did X though, what do you think of that?
B) Reeeeeeeeee whataboutism reeeeeeee.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-07-17 22:41:03
Link | Citer | R

Good comeback vic!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-07-17 22:42:39
Link | Citer | R

At least they're past the stage of trying to deny it. I'd call that a start.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-07-17 22:53:40
Link | Citer | R

I wonder if day 2 of full damage control will yield better results? Because Trump's claim today that he misspoke went down in flames, unless you are a complete idiot, which is what he thinks of his supporters, clearly.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-07-17 23:04:11
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
I wonder if day 2 of full damage control will yield better results? Because Trump's claim today that he misspoke went down in flames, unless you are a complete idiot, which is what he thinks of his supporters, clearly.

I dunno, you guys have been talking about damage control for the past year while his polls have been slowly rising. If I could venture an educated guess based on past experience, you'll lose your collective minds over something else to the point where people are even more sick of hearing you whine and it'll all backfire in the end anyway.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-07-17 23:10:36
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, that's nice deflection, try to point out Trump's underwater polls. In other words, you have nothing.
By Nausi 2018-07-17 23:11:39
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

I dunno, you guys have been talking about damage control for the past year while his polls have been slowly rising. If I could venture an educated guess based on past experience, you'll lose your collective minds over something else to the point where people are even more sick of hearing you whine and it'll all backfire in the end anyway.
Their hysteria has become therapy. The surge of dopamine one gets from a collective resistence and the anxiety of a snowflakes inability to cope have been capitalized on for liberal fundraising.

The problem is that like with all addicts, each subsequent round requires greater stimuli. Trump being a evil racist simply no longer cuts it so he had to have twoscpoops, until he had to become a nazi, until he had to become a 20 year old Russian sleeper agent, until he had to initiate his own pearl harbor, until he needed to start his own concentration camp.

The volume is already up to 12, burnout is imminent. Just in time for the midterms too.
By Nausi 2018-07-17 23:13:19
Link | Citer | R

Meanwhile the world is the safest it's ever been, and the economy is absolutely booming.

Too bad so sad.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-07-17 23:23:14
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Meanwhile the world is the safest it's ever been...

Too bad so sad.

Uhhhhhh LOL. That's one of your best ones yet nausi.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-07-17 23:23:47
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, that's nice deflection, try to point out Trump's underwater polls. In other words, you have nothing.

Trump's RCP approval rating average at this time: 43.9.
Trend over the previous year: Rising.

Obama's RCP average at the same point in his presidency: 46.3
Trend over the previous year: Falling.

Underwater, huh Vic? If you consider actual data "nothing", then I'd hate to see what your "something" is. Feels, maybe?
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-07-17 23:24:14
Link | Citer | R

Also, Trump's *** tariffs have slowed the market down to zero balance for the year, and job losses have already started, but that doesn't matter to nausi's fantasies.
By Viciouss 2018-07-17 23:25:17
Link | Citer | R

Underwater, huh Vic? If you consider actual data "nothing", then I'd hate to see what your "something" is. Feels, maybe?

Whats his disapproval rating? What does the net come out to? Compared to Obama's? Nice cherry picking. Well done!
By Nausi 2018-07-17 23:29:16
Link | Citer | R

They keep pointing to their fake polls, just like in 2016. It's part of the therapy.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-07-17 23:40:50
Link | Citer | R

Whats his disapproval rating? What does the net come out to? Compared to Obama's? Nice cherry picking. Well done!

The point is the trend. Think of the past year. Think of the mass of bad media, explosive outrage, hyped up protests, all of it. Now look at the trend.

Think of Obama, still in his first two years. Heaps of praise, undeserved awards, Congress under his thumb. Where did it lead him? Midterm elections came back to bite him and he never regained control.

You guys fail to realize how badly you're screwing this up because you're full of yourselves and refuse to accept that your strategies suck and your knee-jerk reactions are counterproductive. 2016 should have been a cakewalk for you, and now you're not even in good standing to get a midterm win.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-07-18 00:05:06
Link | Citer | R

No, the point is, my original post about 1. you trying to deflect and 2. his numbers being underwater is accurate You are trying to spin them and its not working. His numbers are underwater according to the polls you posted. Which, the polls are still irrelevant to the current Trump *** up.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-07-18 00:09:32
Link | Citer | R

No, the point is, my original post about 1. you trying to deflect and 2. his numbers being underwater is accurate You are trying to spin them and its not working. His numbers are underwater according to the polls you posted. Which, the polls are still irrelevant to the current Trump *** up.

Okay, so you accuse me of cherry-picking when you yourself can't see past one metric. Got it.

One question, though. How many lost elections will it take before you guys realize that you're your own worst enemy, not Trump?
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-07-18 00:25:10
Link | Citer | R

You are cherry picking, plain and simple. Desperate to change the topic away from Trump's current self inflicted disaster, in which he is treating people like you and nausi like idiots and not fooling anyone else, you tried to bring up Trump's failing poll numbers. And it didn't work, no surprise there.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-07-18 03:11:44
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Secondly “whataboutism” typically hoes like this

A) Trump did X and im outraged
B) actually Trump didn’t do X he didn’t even come close
A) (insert democrat) actually did X though, what do you think of that?
B) Reeeeeeeeee whataboutism reeeeeeee.
None of this is even applicable to what I was talking about. You and Rav wanna bring up Hillary despite that investigation being over for... how long now? It has no bearing on the Mueller probe. It does make for a nice distraction for people who can use the term "Deep State" with a straight face.
By fonewear 2018-07-18 08:09:08
Link | Citer | R

These the same polls that said there was "no chance" Trump would win right.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 133 134 135