Random Politics & Religion #34

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 133 134 135
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-07-16 11:11:06
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Lefty media favor outrage while righty media favors praise, but both feature all Trump all the time.

the majority of people don't even watch the news.

pewresearch..

you got the left and right going after each other, which is entertaining in small doses, but most people couldn't be forced to give a ***at gunpoint, they don't care about the news, they don't care about politics, hell they don't even vote.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-07-16 11:17:04
Link | Citer | R

It's getting to the point where "being informed" is more of a handicap than a boon.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-16 11:34:24
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Lefty media favor outrage while righty media favors praise, but both feature all Trump all the time.

the majority of people don't even watch the news.

pewresearch..

you got the left and right going after each other, which is entertaining in small doses, but most people couldn't be forced to give a ***at gunpoint, they don't care about the news, they don't care about politics, hell they don't even vote.

To back up this argument people complained the Trump's Supreme Court justice announced interrupted the Bachelor.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-interrupted-trumps-scotus-pick-1125758
By fonewear 2018-07-16 11:36:01
Link | Citer | R

They know who the Bachelorette should pick but they don't even know what a Supreme Court justice does. Priories.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-07-16 12:22:59
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Trump: "There was no collusion. My boss Putin said so."
Me: "M'hm. Yeah. I'll believe the U.S intel community over you, you lying sack of *** ***."

I'll remember this quote when the investigation ends, no collusion was found, and you're whining and calling for the investigators to be hanged for treason.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-16 12:43:44
Link | Citer | R

Me: "M'hm. Yeah. I'll believe the U.S intel community over you, you lying sack of *** ***."

You believe in anime also so...what does that say.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-07-16 13:52:30
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

I'll remember this quote when the investigation ends, no collusion was found, and you're whining and calling for the investigators to be hanged for treason.
Both, you and CJ, have dumb comments.

Trump isn't being bossed around, not by Putin, not by anybody. Perhaps he should be because all of our allies are losing faith in us.

This "no collusion" ***is asinine on both sides, it's possible there was no collusion but it's also possible there was just not by Trump. It still doesn't mean Trump didn't know whether or not something was going on. Someone else, perhaps Don Jr. may have colluded.

Regardless of whether there was or wasn't collusion by anyone working for or affiliated with the Trump campaign, there has been evidence found that Russian meddled with the election, Trump doesn't like this because he's an egomaniac who feels like this fact delegitimizes his presidency, which it doesn't since he's already sworn in.

The reason Trump is acting so pissy about this is because he has a huge ego, Putin has a lot of money, and I assume there has been some sort of business either done or proposed in Russia and he doesn't want Putin pissed at him.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-07-16 14:00:17
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »

90% of the comments on this site are dumb comments (if I'm being generous). That doesn't equate me with that lunatic, however.

And what's with pretending to be in the middle of the road all of a sudden? Did Flavin hack your account?
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-07-16 16:01:07
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »

90% of the comments on this site are dumb comments (if I'm being generous). That doesn't equate me with that lunatic, however.

And what's with pretending to be in the middle of the road all of a sudden? Did Flavin hack your account?
I'm usually middle leaning left, not that it means anything, I'm not doing anything phenomenal, I'm stating the obvious.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-07-16 16:25:35
Link | Citer | R

Well, the Helsinki meeting is over and Trump didn't trade the farm for magic beans empty promises.

He did behave like a perfect tool though and even Fox isn't going to try to polish the turd that was his obsequious performance at the after-party presser. A few fox commentators even thought Trump's performance horrifying.

Quick, queue the shark!

They actually cut to this....

But for faithful Fox watchers the turd polishing will come later. Chris Wallace sits down for an exclusive interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin at 6 and them at 9 Hannity interviews Trump.
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-07-16 17:26:22
Link | Citer | R

Boy, sure would be nice if the FBI had that server and logs from the dnc to confirm.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-07-16 17:40:03
Link | Citer | R

To confirm what?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-07-16 18:07:39
Link | Citer | R

Confirm that Trump knows nothing about computers

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-07-16 18:38:27
Link | Citer | R

I've said it before: If Trump and people like Nunes end up in prison, it will start with the NRA and Russian money laundering through the NRA at Torshin's hands.

Yea no reads what you say because in order to understand it. We would have to understand you. And no one here is a trained psychiatrist as far as I know. Even if we were the last person I would want to psychoanalysis is you.

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-07-16 19:13:43
Link | Citer | R

Some Dare Call It Treason

Trump’s bizarre summit with Putin has his critics reaching for new epithets.

Politico

Quote:
Trump’s coddling of Putin prompted Trump criticism to reached a fresh threshold, as the press and politicians started flinging a new, shocking descriptor that burns like acid when it lands: In their new stinging formulation, Trump isn’t just a lout or a loon, a firebrand or an opportunist, he’s a traitor.

New York Times columnist Charles M. Blow was among the first to apply the “T” word to the president in a prescient Monday piece titled “Trump, Treasonous Traitor,” which appeared just hours before the presser. “It was nothing short of treasonous,” former CIA Director John Brennan tweeted of Trump’s press conference performance. “I’m so sorry the Commander-in-chief is a traitor,” tweeted Michael Moore, agreeing with Brennan for the first time ever. Tea Party stalwart Joe Walsh said the same. “Trump the Traitor,” read the headline on Boston Globe columnist Michael A. Cohen’s Monday afternoon piece. He concluded, “Trump is a clear and present danger to US national security.”

Other voices from both parties concurred without actually using the T-word. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) called Trump’s kowtowing to Putin “shameful.” In a statement, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said Trump had “abased himself ... abjectly before a tyrant.” “Disgraceful,” wrote Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.). “Shameful,” wrote Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.). “Indefensible,” wrote former U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power. “Useful idiot,” wrote journalist David Corn. “Disgraceful,” reiterated CNN anchor Anderson Cooper. “Dangerous and reckless,” wrote Sen. Bob Casey (D-Pa.). “Donald Trump is either an asset of Russian intelligence or really enjoys playing one on TV,” wrote New York Times columnist Thomas L. Friedman. American academic and diplomat Eliot A. Cohen added this on Twitter, “The word treason is so strong that we must use it carefully. But that press conference has brought the President of the United States right up to that dark, dark shore.” ...

CJ is no longer only standing with the Daily Kos.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-07-16 19:14:39
Link | Citer | R

eslim said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Confirm that middle-aged adults knows nothing about computers
ftfy ?

sidenote: does not mean fuk that, fuk you.
Trump is not middle aged unless I still am too.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-16 19:19:59
Link | Citer | R

eslim said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Confirm that middle-aged adults knows nothing about computers
ftfy ?

sidenote: does not mean fuk that, fuk you.
Trump is not middle aged unless I still am too.

I agree 40 is probably middle age 70 is just old.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-07-17 00:21:46
Link | Citer | R

Rav, you're the far-right version of me. Stop trying to pretend you aren't.

Slighty right of center on every political spectrum test I've taken. I'd offer for you to take one, but none of them have a z-axis to measure pure insanity.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-07-17 00:25:49
Link | Citer | R

Some Dare Call It Treason

Trump’s bizarre summit with Putin has his critics reaching for new epithets.

Politico

Quote:
Trump’s coddling of Putin prompted Trump criticism to reached a fresh threshold, as the press and politicians started flinging a new, shocking descriptor that burns like acid when it lands: In their new stinging formulation, Trump isn’t just a lout or a loon, a firebrand or an opportunist, he’s a traitor.

New York Times columnist Charles M. Blow was among the first to apply the “T” word to the president in a prescient Monday piece titled “Trump, Treasonous Traitor,” which appeared just hours before the presser. “It was nothing short of treasonous,” former CIA Director John Brennan tweeted of Trump’s press conference performance. “I’m so sorry the Commander-in-chief is a traitor,” tweeted Michael Moore, agreeing with Brennan for the first time ever. Tea Party stalwart Joe Walsh said the same. “Trump the Traitor,” read the headline on Boston Globe columnist Michael A. Cohen’s Monday afternoon piece. He concluded, “Trump is a clear and present danger to US national security.”

Other voices from both parties concurred without actually using the T-word. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) called Trump’s kowtowing to Putin “shameful.” In a statement, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said Trump had “abased himself ... abjectly before a tyrant.” “Disgraceful,” wrote Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.). “Shameful,” wrote Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.). “Indefensible,” wrote former U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power. “Useful idiot,” wrote journalist David Corn. “Disgraceful,” reiterated CNN anchor Anderson Cooper. “Dangerous and reckless,” wrote Sen. Bob Casey (D-Pa.). “Donald Trump is either an asset of Russian intelligence or really enjoys playing one on TV,” wrote New York Times columnist Thomas L. Friedman. American academic and diplomat Eliot A. Cohen added this on Twitter, “The word treason is so strong that we must use it carefully. But that press conference has brought the President of the United States right up to that dark, dark shore.” ...

CJ is no longer only standing with the Daily Kos.

Not an all-star cast by any stretch.

And for the last time, stop thinking that quoting McCain and Flake somehow makes it a bipartisan opinion.
By Eboneezer 2018-07-17 00:44:03
Link | Citer | R

Is anyone supposed to be persuaded by this list of people calling him a traitor? Is there a single person on that list that hasn't been spewing nonsense about him this entire term? Michael Moore? Elizabeth Warren? John McCain? Adam Schiff? Former members of <insert government agency riddled with corruption>? Welp, guess it's all over now, folks!

He told everyone to put up or shut up. He didn't pick one side over the other. Bring evidence forward or shut the hell up.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-07-17 01:38:38
Link | Citer | R

Beyond that, I don't think people consider how incredibly hypocritical it is for the U.S. to complain about others meddling in our elections. The CIA has been pulling this crap since the 40s.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-07-17 04:32:32
Link | Citer | R

Beyond that, I don't think people consider how incredibly hypocritical it is for the U.S. to complain about others meddling in our elections. The CIA has been pulling this crap since the 40s.
Is this particular talking point meant to imply an obligation for inaction on our part because of comeuppance or something?
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 133 134 135