By Wyrmnax 2023-05-16 10:19:17
Link | Citer | R

This is what I am using right now:
Code
sets.midcast.EnhancingMagic.Phalanx ={
	main="Sakpata's Sword",
	Sub="Priwen",
	ammo="Staunch Tathlum +1",
    head={ name="Souv. Schaller +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}},
    body={ name="Yorium Cuirass", augments={'Spell interruption rate down -10%','Phalanx +3',}},
    hands={ name="Souv. Handsch. +1", augments={'HP+65','Shield skill +15','Phys. dmg. taken -4',}},
    legs={ name="Founder's Hose", augments={'MND+6','Mag. Acc.+10','Attack+7','Breath dmg. taken -2%',}},
    feet={ name="Souveran Schuhs +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}},
    neck="Moonlight Necklace",
    waist="Audumbla Sash",
    left_ear="Knightly Earring",
    right_ear="Mimir Earring",
    left_ring="Defending Ring",
    right_ring={ name="Gelatinous Ring +1", augments={'Path: A',}},
    back={ name="Weard Mantle", augments={'VIT+2','DEX+1','Enmity+2','Phalanx +5',}},
	}

Capped SIRD, Capped DT so I can cast it in the middle of a pack with no fears, and +... 25? Phalanx

There are a coupl of things that would change with DM augments, but I am also in the camp of 'good luck with those'
By Galkapryme 2023-05-28 13:46:05
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Otomis said: »
Using Dark matter to get +5 Phalanx on Odyssean greaves is worthwhile. Swap 2nd Ring to Gelatinous Ring +1, Swap Body/Head to Yorium with +3 Phalanx/+10 Sird/+25 Def. Hands are Path C.

+33 Phalanx.
+103 Sird.
+50% PDT.
Over capped MDT with Shell V.

Pld:Sird/Phalanx

Best I was able to get was 31 Phalanx, as I can't seem to get my hands on another Weard Mantle for ***, and I was only able to get the O. Greaves up to +3. Still, it's an improvement. Here's where I'm sitting now:

Phalanx 31
SIRD 103
PDT Capped
MDT Capped with Shell
ItemSet 391220
By Nariont 2023-05-28 13:56:33
Link | Citer | R

May have already been mentioned but just run around marjami ravine and do the reives there, or do a WKR/incursion, you can trade any 3 capes for 1 cape of your choice so aside from poor luck it shouldnt take you too long to get the desired cape
By Galkapryme 2023-05-28 14:57:47
Link | Citer | R

Nariont said: »
May have already been mentioned but just run around marjami ravine and do the reives there, or do a WKR/incursion, you can trade any 3 capes for 1 cape of your choice so aside from poor luck it shouldnt take you too long to get the desired cape

Yeah, I've had 2 capes that I don't ever intend to use, and I can't seem to get any from a reive for ***. Not confident about trying to solo an Incursion.