Link | Citer | R

Odin.Ewellina said: »
'v1.6.6.5' Corsair

Added CorRoll Tracking
now tracks and adds samurai roll to display
Fixed souveran set bonus
Fixed Defence display to max dt +pdt as 50 and same with mdtI
Embedded Rolltracker addon into GI and its display
added party members jobs tracking (if players are not /anon)

Please note there is also a new command added, //gi cor add name #
to add a cor with # phantom roll + bonus, discription is in help text.
The rolltracker addon text style is added, i will add a function to turn it off, in the mean time its permanent. The party job tracking gives more correct values to the cor roll tracker.

EDIT:
Also fixed an issue with parsing Utu grip so it doesnt think its dex +10 global.
The fix to souveran set bonus changed some values.
Use //gi parse after applying new update to apply these fixes.

Cool cool - Every couple of months or so I think I think about going back and fixing a lot of the broken stuff in RollTracker, so I'm glad you've picked it up and merged it into yours :)
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: colway
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-20 05:15:17
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Balloon said: »

Cool cool - Every couple of months or so I think I think about going back and fixing a lot of the broken stuff in RollTracker, so I'm glad you've picked it up and merged it into yours :)

I think you should still fix yours up, my addon isnt on the official Windower downloads and doesnt reach anywhere near the amount of potential individuals, also there isnt that much wrong with yours, just a few values need updating here or there for the rolls.
i dont think my addon is a replacement for yours, the only reason i implemented your addons functionality is because there is no actual other way to track who is casting what, also your addon is stable and working as everyone knows, im still heavily working on mine and constantly introduce bugs as i add new stuff. So even though i do my best to test everything and make sure its running without bugs, i code till im way over tired and bugs kinda become guaranteed lol.
I have implemented code from a few peoples addons because the code works really well, and i will be creditting those people for that code somewhere in my addon and the wiki at some point. i guess what im trying to say is thanks for your work on your addon, i used it for a long time before even thinking of adding the code to mine and you should keep up the good work.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Serveur: Asura
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2018-04-20 07:42:31
Link | Citer | R

I've actually been maintaining it for about 2 years now. I only fixed tracking gear, updated a lot of the rolls and added the newer gear over the years till now.

But I actually have a v2 to of it about to come out. Fixes the rest of the problems and adds some new features. All the fixes are done but got 1-2 more features I still want to add to it before release.
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-20 09:30:14
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Chiaia said: »

I've actually been maintaining it for about 2 years now. I only fixed tracking gear, updated a lot of the rolls and added the newer gear over the years till now.

But I actually have a v2 to of it about to come out. Fixes the rest of the problems and adds some new features. All the fixes are done but got 1-2 more features I still want to add to it before release.

what kind of features?
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2018-04-20 09:44:46
Link | Citer | R

what kind of features?
Red Unlucky Text to go with the green Lucky text it already had. Done
Will track JOB Bonus via party members that are not anon. (I had partly added this, added jobs to the table. I may borrow your code to finish since you already wrote it if that is cool.)
Optional setting to display lucky/unlucky roll after roll(only once per roll). Done
Track if crooked cards was used before the roll if so apply the bonus.
Allow users to manually set the roll bonus so they can also have correct values from other users. (0/3/5/7)
I've had some request for a visual display for multiple reasons. *One being some don't like battlemod so they don't get insta text and have to wait to double up so they don't miss a Lucky! going to fast. This is going to be togglable.

Some of this stuff you have already implemented in your addon but I wasn't expecting someone to add rolltracker into another addon but either way it should still be in the standalone version. I got most of it done last month but then I was out of state for 10 days and haven;t gotten back to it with trying to finish my alts mythic but almost done with that now.

just a few values need updating here or there for the rolls.
I need to see what you have different then me then because I'm the one that has been retesting roll values and updating the values in RT and on BG. So wondering what we have different then.
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-20 10:04:01
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Red Unlucky Text to go with the green Lucky text it already had. Done
Will track JOB Bonus via party members that are not anon. (I had partly added this, added jobs to the table. I may borrow your code to finish since you already wrote it if that is cool.)
Optional setting to display lucky/unlucky roll after roll(only once per roll). Done
Track if crooked cards was used before the roll if so apply the bonus.
Allow users to manually set the roll bonus so they can also have correct values from other users. (0/3/5/7)
I've had some request for a visual display for multiple reasons. *One being some don't like battlemod so they don't get insta text and have to wait to double up to know what they hit. This is going to be togglable.

Some of this stuff you have already implemented in your addon but I wasn't expecting someone to add rolltracker into another addon but either way it should still be in the standalone version. I got most of it done last month but then I was out of state for 10 days and haven;t gotten back to it with trying to finish my alts mythic but almost done with that now.

stuff sounds really good, my intentions to use the code were just to get correct values in my addon, but when i figured that it didnt track peoples main jobs (not anon) i needed to add the feature and figured it would be worth having a text representation like rolltracker. feel free to use any code you deem worthwhile, i dont mind, i think the whole purpose of of the addition of lua core to windower was for sharing and collaborating code. i find other addons invaluable in looking for ideas and code to use in mine. If you find any things that make your version more reliable and accurate in representing values, ill prob end up poaching some of your code too lol as long as you dont mind either. I will be adding toggles to mine to turn off displays in the chat. I was mostly using them for debugging but ended up finding them usefull while playing, especially the bard song tracking, so that its clear which songs were lost as there is no other identifier. Aslo i dont know if i will ever add GI to the official windower directory, just because its still in alpha/beta, this addon needs a lot of testing, which is one of the core reasons i made it public. i need testers. offcourse im always goin to do my best to iron out all bugs before pushing versions but im just one person to test ^^ and i dont play anymore. so i borrow friends characters to test etc.
i dont comment my code very well, so if you need assistance in figuring out anything ive coded, feel free to ask.
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-20 10:09:04
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
I need to see what you have different then me then because I'm the one that has been retesting roll values and updating the values in RT and on BG. So wondering what we have different then.

I was basing that off the windower version, some of the rolls still had ? values which were documented on BG, so i added them to mine, and some of the values were incorrect compared to BG so i updated those too. i believe the skillchain damage roll had incorrect values. and a few of the bust values were missing. edit: oh and the runeist rolls all have ?, but are listed on BG. I'd love to have correct values for the snapshot roll, that would be great. then i could output those values to GS with GI like the haste and DW values. The full rolls i have are listed in the res directory in the file Cor_Rolls.lua
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2018-04-20 10:14:26
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

I was basing that off the windower version, some of the rolls still had ? values which were documented on BG, so i added them to mine, and some of the values were incorrect compared to BG so i updated those too. i believe the skillchain damage roll had incorrect values. and a few of the bust values were missing. I'd love to have correct values for the snapshot roll, that would be great. then i could output those values to GS with GI like the haste and DW values. The full rolls i have are listed in the res directory in the file Cor_Rolls.lua
Yea Spicy decided to pull some numbers off the JP wiki for one's we were missing problem with that is I have found quite a few to be wrong so I refuse to add them to RT. Example : conserve mp. I actually wrote an addon to do this with a bunch of characters at a moogle but haven't ran it over night yet to log values. I'll have to check BG vs RT maybe I missed updating one or the other then.
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-20 10:15:46
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

I was basing that off the windower version, some of the rolls still had ? values which were documented on BG, so i added them to mine, and some of the values were incorrect compared to BG so i updated those too. i believe the skillchain damage roll had incorrect values. and a few of the bust values were missing. I'd love to have correct values for the snapshot roll, that would be great. then i could output those values to GS with GI like the haste and DW values. The full rolls i have are listed in the res directory in the file Cor_Rolls.lua
Yea Spicy decided to pull some numbers off the JP wiki for one's we were missing problem with that is I have found quite a few to be wrong so I refuse to add them to RT. I'll have to check BG vs RT maybe I missed updating one or the other then.

ahh i see, ok, well, let me know which values you find to be correct and ill edit mine, id rather not have clashing values with others. I cant test this kind of stuff. i dont have the time lol.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2018-04-20 10:22:19
Link | Citer | R

yea as for runeist's it has a note that it's a copy of ninja evasion bonus since it's hard to test this but i have added the numbers into RT for v2. I think it's safe to assume that's the case because of the changes to ninja roll and runeists were when geo came out and those 2 values are the same for geo(eva/meva). I also plan to use the acc values for macc because se stated macc roll got a change after they gave us the old values in '14 and once again geo acc/macc are the same bonuses.

as for snapshot roll I plan at some point to test this but it's going to be the biggest pia so it's not in the works anytime soon for me atleast with all the snap gear/flurry we have now

also feel free to use any code. it's opensource for a reason. if i didn't want my code to be used then I wouldn't work on an opensource file.
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-20 10:29:17
Link | Citer | R

yea as for runeist's it has a note that it's a copy of ninja evasion bonus since it's hard to test this but i have added the numbers into RT for v2. I think it's safe to assume that's the case because of the changes to ninja roll and runeists were when geo came out and those 2 values are the same for geo(eva/meva). I also plan to use the acc values for macc because se stated macc roll got a change after they gave us the old values in '14 and once again geo acc/macc are the same bonuses.

i think this applies to the accuracy and ranged accuracy formulae on BG. The ranged accuracy calculation on BG is vague but states that its a 0.9 value of the skill, which from my testing with checkparam, this is somewhat incorrect, and the calculations used for accuracy when plugged in for ranged accuracy, make it correct. So it seems that SE streamlined a lot of stuff i was unaware of. So i would make the same assumption as you that Macc and acc will be very similar and id prob go as far as to say the formula for it will be similar / the same as the acc formula.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-22 20:04:40
Link | Citer | R

So heads up, this still throws a billion errors if you have it loaded and log out to log in a mule.

It throws like 100 errors a second infinitely until you reload or close it
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-25 01:51:52
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
So heads up, this still throws a billion errors if you have it loaded and log out to log in a mule.

It throws like 100 errors a second infinitely until you reload or close it

fixed in next version. Still working on stuff slowly. Worked a bit too hard on this last couple weeks and burned my self out. so taking it slow now.
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-25 04:16:37
Link | Citer | R

ive been messing around with ideas for the display, and thinking of doing something like this, maybe not with the colours, and the background would be more like it is now. (this is a mock up in paint. will prob do the proper one in photo shop or something

I could technaically make every 2 squares like a node that can have its position changed based on what nodes are showing. the example doesnt show every possible icon, but if its possible to switch them on and off at the users discretion i think it could be descent. This would be a big undertaking but would make the display have less white space and more symetrical. just need some feedback what people think.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-25 05:09:32
Link | Citer | R

I still feel like you don't need the headers
You don't to waste space saying "this section is the tp calculator" and "this section is the defense section"

Each box has it's own identifier, making it redundant

That mockup is pretty quality.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-25 05:41:13
Link | Citer | R

I still feel like you don't need the headers
You don't to waste space saying "this section is the tp calculator" and "this section is the defense section"

Each box has it's own identifier, making it redundant

That mockup is pretty quality.

yeah i removed the headers in my version, also removed the defence section, but kept the combined defence. Dont think both are needed.
 Asura.Doryl
user: Smacks
By Asura.Doryl 2018-04-25 09:24:59
Link | Citer | R

That's great like this :)

Do you think it's possible to add 'Magic accuracy' and 'Magic attack bonus' ? That's the main problem with /checkparam command, there's nothing for mages..
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2018-04-25 09:55:34
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Doryl said: »

Do you think it's possible to add 'Magic accuracy' and 'Magic attack bonus' ? That's the main problem with /checkparam command, there's nothing for mages..
While totaling up equipped macc+/MAB would be pretty simple, if you're talking about total macc, including from dSTATs this would get really complicated really fast. Which is why check param doesn't do this.

To calculate the total magic accuracy for anything, you have to first choose the action/spell. This is because the base macc is affected by magic skill, and you have multiple magic skills at once, whereas you can only have 1 wep equipped to each hand. so the game knows what skill to use to determine physical acc for each hand.

But if you were to cast a spell? White magic, black magic, blue magic? It has no way to tell what you're going to do. And thus can't calculate the macc for that because there's too many variables.

And there there's dSTAT comparisons, where how much macc you get per point of the stat changes based on how much the foe has in comparison... how do you figure that out without a target? And knowing the target's stats

So.. yeah. While I could see adding MAcc/MAB from gear/gifts etc.... Getting your total macc is a complicated proccess that requires an action and a foe(and that foe's stats) to be specified.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-25 10:58:09
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Martel said: »

While totaling up equipped macc+/MAB would be pretty simple, if you're talking about total macc, including from dSTATs this would get really complicated really fast. Which is why check param doesn't do this.

To calculate the total magic accuracy for anything, you have to first choose the action/spell. This is because the base macc is affected by magic skill, and you have multiple magic skills at once, whereas you can only have 1 wep equipped to each hand. so the game knows what skill to use to determine physical acc for each hand.

But if you were to cast a spell? White magic, black magic, blue magic? It has no way to tell what you're going to do. And thus can't calculate the macc for that because there's too many variables.

And there there's dSTAT comparisons, where how much macc you get per point of the stat changes based on how much the foe has in comparison... how do you figure that out without a target? And knowing the target's stats

So.. yeah. While I could see adding MAcc/MAB from gear/gifts etc.... Getting your total macc is a complicated proccess that requires an action and a foe(and that foe's stats) to be specified.

while i 100% agree with you, you can conciser that there's a dSTAT for accuracy too when you compare to a mobs evasion etc, we just call that "hit rate" instead. So technically yes i can give you values for macc and magic attack but it would have to be a value for each type of skill and just omit calculating the "hit rate" of the spells or what we refer to as resist rate i guess. pretty much what i did for the accuracy. although spoiler alert, people have been asking me to add a hit rate recorder to GI so you can compare it to your acc without having to checkparam. although it will be innacurate somewhat, technically people can use it to work out a mobs evasion if they know their accuracy and their hit rate
By Boshi 2018-04-25 14:24:52
Link | Citer | R

Is there any way to run Gearinfo for haste tiers and have it only toggle a change when something changes?
I see now why you have locks for warp ring and all that,

It's hard when it's automatically changing back to current idle set every few sec to for example equip a max hp set for omen cure objective.

This isn't a problem when engaged at all, but when idle it kinda turns off the ability to be able to just //gs equip a set or manually equip an item
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-25 14:55:38
Link | Citer | R

Boshi said: »
Is there any way to run Gearinfo for haste tiers and have it only toggle a change when something changes?
I see now why you have locks for warp ring and all that,

It's hard when it's automatically changing back to current idle set every few sec to for example equip a max hp set for omen cure objective.

This isn't a problem when engaged at all, but when idle it kinda turns off the ability to be able to just //gs equip a set or manually equip an item

i just //gi ugs, stops it updating til you turn it back on, or create a different idle set in GS like idle.HP_UP and toggle to that.
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2018-04-25 15:01:49
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Martel said: »

while i 100% agree with you, you can conciser that there's a dSTAT for accuracy too when you compare to a mobs evasion etc, we just call that "hit rate" instead. So technically yes i can give you values for macc and magic attack but it would have to be a value for each type of skill and just omit calculating the "hit rate" of the spells or what we refer to as resist rate i guess. pretty much what i did for the accuracy. although spoiler alert, people have been asking me to add a hit rate recorder to GI so you can compare it to your acc without having to checkparam. although it will be innacurate somewhat, technically people can use it to work out a mobs evasion if they know their accuracy and their hit rate
The issue here is that magic acc is different than Pacc

DEx contributes directly to acc, and mob agi contributes to eva. at no point are these stats directly compared. And the acc gains from dex do not vary in relation to the mobs agi. Whereas macc does.

So you can conclude a final player P acc value without comparing to a target.

But macc is different.

The Macc gained from the dSTAT changes based on how high the dSTAT is. To quote BGwiki:
Quote:
dSTAT : The difference between a caster's attribute and the same attribute on the target.
+1 Stat = +1 Magic Accuracy until dSTAT > 10~15 at which point +1 Stat = +0.5 Magic Accuracy
Even if you aren't trying to calculate actual hit rate, but just want to know the comparative macc value between different pieces of gear, this will screw with that. You need this to be accurate in order to compare stats(int etc) vs macc. and get an accurate total macc value.

I guess if you just wanted to ignore dSTATs you could come to a total based on skill+macc gear. But considering how much int etc i lvl gear has I feel that's leaving out a pretty important component.
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-25 16:03:09
Link | Citer | R

That makes a lot more sence now, thanks for clarifying. i should have looked up the macc formula before answering lol, i guess i could give people the raw stat but they might not understand that it isnt a usable value for comparisons, so im in 2 minds whether to add it or not now.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-27 16:51:37
Link | Citer | R

i reproduced my example from a few posts ago withing the game. I think i will probably keep the different colours per stat type like in the mock up, but i need to know if people think its too big/small etc. (for some reason the blue i use for the text, r:150, g:150, b:235 looks very different when rendered as an image, and i dont like it. i.e. why im thinkin of multi colours)

also this is using specifically the Ubuntu font, which unless you went and downloaded it, you wont have innately on your PC. i change the default font on GI to be this, and then consolas, but the later takes more space i think so might not fit quiet well

Edit: tested consolas and it doesnt fit "Tp/hit" in the box /sadpanda
Edit changed image to have colours and title box

Dont be scared to say its ***lol, id rather know so i dont add it.

Edit: heres is a straw poll, please go vote!
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-29 13:24:44
Link | Citer | R

i started a Discord server for news and updates and general posts and stuff, anyone is welcome and can come ask questions. if im online ill answer no prob. come pop in and say hi.

https://discord.gg/zqEtrsx

ill be posting stuff about other addons i have in the future too.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-01 18:16:25
Link | Citer | R

just so people dont think ive gone MIA, i am still working on the display. its proving difficult but a good learning curve on how to create a dynamic display.
i have pushed a commit recently to fix the log in / out issue and the issue with no sub job. so if you want it you can grab it on the github (not the release).
if you are interested in what im doing as i go, i pop updates in discord chat regularly, sometimes just to write down ideas so i dont forget them ^^. feel free to come give me your input if you wish.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-05-01 18:27:07
Link | Citer | R

I guess acc doesn't account for Vorseals/Atmas still right?

Stated acc; 1171
Actual acc; 1363 (check param)

Cornelia Haste + haste 2 Mvalue is only showing 354

Not counting march at all
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-02 01:36:55
Link | Citer | R

I guess acc doesn't account for Vorseals/Atmas still right?

Stated acc; 1171
Actual acc; 1363 (check param)

Cornelia Haste + haste 2 Mvalue is only showing 354

Not counting march at all

correct im not tracking vorseals or atma yet. thats a hole other kettle of fish.
as for your haste, actually cornelia is 204 haste, so its thinking your haste 2 is actually just regular haste. ill investigate later and see if i can reproduce your issue, if not i will prob contact you. very curious as to why its not counting march, are you getting the chat log messages for march and what they are calculated as?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-05-02 01:45:58
Link | Citer | R

With your current files it's not doing the

"march received/march lost" messages anymore
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-02 02:05:38
Link | Citer | R

With your current files it's not doing the

"march received/march lost" messages anymore

oh,,,, odd. ok ill go check, go back a version for now then. thanks for letting me know. Did you hop on my discord server yet, be kool to have you. you post a lot wich is super useful.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14