Dev Tracker - Discussion
First Page 2 3 ... 46 47 48 ... 409 410 411
 Quetzalcoatl.Eradius
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Dashuto
By Quetzalcoatl.Eradius 2018-06-05 03:58:35
Link | Citer | R

Where the hell is the next login campaign list? Its like 4 days left to exchange already. I wanna know whats next so I can spend or save!
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
Serveur: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2018-06-05 04:50:05
Link | Citer | R

Not like there's a lot to be spending your points on this month, even if you wanted...
Aside from the old ground kings pops which can only be bazaared
 Quetzalcoatl.Eradius
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dashuto
By Quetzalcoatl.Eradius 2018-06-05 06:05:11
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sechs said: »
Not like there's a lot to be spending your points on this month, even if you wanted...
Aside from the old ground kings pops which can only be bazaared

Yeah I pretty much agree. I just have like 12 mules so I get a little pumped when its time to get spendy.

If next month doesn't have good sellables I'll just dump it all on rems and mail them around so I never have to even set foot in a BC again. I'm lazy as hell.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2018-06-05 07:55:30
Link | Citer | R

I only have 1 mule but I'm tempted to do that as well. These days it takes forever to sell Ground Kings pops even if you underprice them.

Hoping for either Delve or Vagary mats in next months' campaign.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-05 10:22:44
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Eradius said: »
Where the hell is the next login campaign list? Its like 4 days left to exchange already. I wanna know whats next so I can spend or save!
Probably pop up in a day or 2 but watch out once they did it with less than a day to spend
By Nyarlko 2018-06-05 17:42:34
Link | Citer | R

I only have 1 mule but I'm tempted to do that as well. These days it takes forever to sell Ground Kings pops even if you underprice them.

Hoping for either Delve or Vagary mats in next months' campaign.

Nyarlko@bgwiki said:
JP1) Someone asked to have Vagary mats added to login campaign. Answer is "No." :x But they are planning on making an HQ version of the existing Vagary campaign, most likely to start next year.

Delve mats also seem quite unlikely when one of the campaigns in June is Delve...
By clearlyamule 2018-06-05 17:51:03
Link | Citer | R

Bring back skirmish stones! Hardly anyone does alluvion even when campaign is up
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-06-05 23:15:45
Link | Citer | R

People do the campaign, they just keep the good stones for themselves...and overprice the ones they dont need for months after the campaign ends.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-06-06 03:44:12
Link | Citer | R

Posted; VW mats for June

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2018-06-06 04:01:44
Link | Citer | R

Wow no vagary campaign/login until January? Long wait D:
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2018-06-06 09:48:47
Link | Citer | R

clearlyamule said: »
Bring back skirmish stones! Hardly anyone does alluvion even when campaign is up

Yeah. The +2's are comically expensive for the -orb versions. Which really hurts since, at least for BST and SMN, some of the Alluvion Skirmish armor is still BiS.

They really need to include a dozen in Ambu every month.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-06-06 10:16:01
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
People do the campaign, they just keep the good stones for themselves...and overprice the ones they dont need for months after the campaign ends.
Might depend on server but I almost never find anyone there during campaign when I go to solo it. And I used to even ask ls if anyone wanted to join in and practically leech and was hard getting people so I stopped like 2-3 campaigns ago
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-06-06 10:36:52
Link | Citer | R

Same tends to happen here. I'll agree, I don't see nearly as many shouts for that as I do Vagary, CP, other campaigns. Nobody from ls joins, so I solo cirdas + rala alluvion. The sad part is, you require at least one other body for yorcia (which has the best stones), so you actually need a book person to make it work. But if you view the AH during campaign time, someone is clearly doing them (on asura) because leaf+snow stones are overflowing, but I can't seem to ever find a good supply of dusk any other time besides campaign. 400k/+2 is exorbitant.

I guess, in theory, GEO, BST, PUP or SMN could solo it if you dropped pet at the stronghold while going off to find mobs, then run back to use points. That's too risky to try though.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-06 10:56:20
Link | Citer | R

Technically any job can solo Yorcia in fact I remember seeing vids of people doing it in sparks gear. You wont get too many levels and requires having obsidian to get free 1k points each level but yeah basically a lot of running back and forth

And yeah I forget the other 2 zones exist. I only really run yorcia so was only really speaking about that one. Since gotta get that dusk baby
By zaxtiss 2018-06-06 11:28:56
Link | Citer | R

you can do it if you multibox and have to screens it can be a bit stressful at times though.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-06-06 12:47:16
Link | Citer | R

So pup can pretty easily solo it. Autos are kinda indestructible.

Get some shards from vouchers, load up the mobs from the book, run to the spawn and deploy.

Trulusia had screenshots of autos being hit for single digit damage by yorcia mobs.

It's a lot easier to grab a noob, teach them how to book, and give them gear. You benefit, they benefit.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-06-06 13:02:49
Link | Citer | R

Yeah pup makes a lot of things easier in general. When I multibox it I often just park an auto in the path to hold all the mobs which lets you hold off on buying mobs until you have enough points to send a bunch out at once to overpower. Also has the benefit of letting on character be useful without having to really do anything

Really though just summoning up a quick kirin is usually enough for the first floor or 2 so possible to do some farming even without being able to kill any mobs
[+]
By Nyarlko 2018-06-06 14:32:57
Link | Citer | R

No no no. XD The HQ version of the Vagary Campaign probably won't be added until next year. There's no mention of the current/NQ campaign.

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-07 00:52:51
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
Did the patch just start? Forgot to use some ambu points ><
I heard if you don't use it you lose it
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2018-06-07 01:17:15
Link | Citer | R

Servers online again.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2018-06-07 01:18:56
Link | Citer | R

Nyarlko said: »

No no no. XD The HQ version of the Vagary Campaign probably won't be added until next year. There's no mention of the current/NQ campaign.
Good! I can hope for a vag campaign on July then lol
Or anytime before January really.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Spoiled
Serveur: Odin
user: Spoiled
By Odin.Spoiled 2018-06-07 01:26:12
Link | Citer | R

edit: beat to it nvm.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-06-07 03:31:32
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »
The new ambuscade suggests that DRG is gonna play a special role. That's kinda cool

Waiting for all those DRG shouts for V2!
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-06-09 00:56:55
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
At the following time, we will be performing server maintenance for FINAL FANTASY XI. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XI will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.

* The World Transfer Service will be unavailable starting 30 minutes before the maintenance.

[Date & Time]
From Jun. 10, 2018 22:00 to Jun. 11, 2018 2:00 (PDT)
From Jun. 11, 2018 5:00 to 9:00 (GMT)
From Jun. 11, 2018 6:00 to 10:00 (BST)
* Completion time is subject to change.

[Details]
Preparations for the “June 2018 Login Campaign”

........ Four hours...... to change the moogle for login........
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2018-06-09 01:04:22
Link | Citer | R

It's pretty glorious that a login moogle update takes twice as long as "content adding" ones
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2018-06-09 01:08:18
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Richybear said: »
It's pretty glorious that a login moogle update takes twice as long as "content adding" ones
Statues and Savory Shanks are srs content!
[+]
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2018-06-09 04:08:03
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »
The new ambuscade suggests that DRG is gonna play a special role. That's kinda cool

Waiting for all those DRG shouts for V2!
hey man just trying to be optimistic
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 46 47 48 ... 409 410 411