Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy Edition

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
First Page 2 3 ... 55 56 57 ... 111 112 113

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-14 08:59:01
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
At this point Candlejack might as well announce he is running in 2020 for the Dems.

nyt sept 30th article - bum of the month club

their bench is as shallow as it is depressing... a handful of cryptkeepers, oprah, mark cuban, kanye, the rock....lordgrim and candlejack
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2017-11-14 09:01:56
Link | Citer | R

Look out Clinton. The FBI is looking into you.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2017-11-14 09:06:52
Link | Citer | R

Davorin said: »
Nausi said: »
Sexual assault isn't some fad people go through. Does anyone know the odds on how many sexual predators just suddenly stop abusing in their 30s and sail through to their 70s without any other incidents? We're talking huge, huge long shot.

I'd be interested in a source for a claim like this.

Studies of recidivism of sex offenders seem to show that just a fraction are repeat offenders for a given amount of time. Recidivism rates may not be apples to apples with what you're claiming (recidivism studies track arrests and such), and there are certainly limitations with studying recidivism of sex offenders, but your claim seems hyperbole at best.

This is well beyond nausi. He just made it up to attack the victims.
By fonewear 2017-11-14 09:11:09
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
At this point Candlejack might as well announce he is running in 2020 for the Dems.

their bench is as shallow as it is depressing... a handful of cryptkeepers, oprah, mark cuban, kanye, the rock....lordgrim and candlejack

It's too bad Bernie will look like this in 2020 or he would run:

[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-14 09:12:55
Link | Citer | R

Whoever is over 100 please stand up:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2017-11-14 09:20:25
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

He can't win against Lordgrim, unless maybe if his VP is Ryanx but he is missing in action.

Definitely a bad day for Libs.
Lordgrim.chr successfully deleted.
Ryanx.chr successfully deleted.

Are you sure ?

By Zerowone 2017-11-14 09:30:41
Link | Citer | R

Still a better bench than the Knicks!
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-14 09:33:57
Link | Citer | R

Zerowone said: »

I hope Bernie runs in 2020 so he can blame age bias ! I tells ya I can do it just point me to the nearest Old Country Buffet.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-14 09:36:39
Link | Citer | R

Zerowone said: »

I hope Bernie runs in 2020 so he can blame age bias ! I tells ya I can do it just point me to the nearest Old Country Buffet.

If he gets a Colonel as a running mate, Trump would vote for him.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-14 09:41:56
Link | Citer | R

Can't begin to express how awesome this concept was.

http://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/flawed

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-14 10:01:15
Link | Citer | R

It's too bad Bernie will look like this in 2020 or he would run:

idk... he somehow failed to notice the entire dnc was being run by clinton... here's my donor list... be sure to take really good care of it...... he may as well not notice when he dies and run as a zombie.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-14 10:02:52
Link | Citer | R

I wish Niko would run for president.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-11-14 10:09:15
Link | Citer | R

Look out Clinton. The FBI is looking into you.
It’s about god damn time I’ve been waiting for you lazy *** to lock her up like you mindlessly chanted throughout the campaign... stick it to her... don’t give up again...
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-14 10:10:06
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »

I have more skeletons in my closet than the teaching department at Johns Hopkins Hospital....

I once put up a sign that read "SMALL CHILDREN FOR SALE" in silent protest of the berserk capitalism at a grateful dead show.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-11-14 10:11:39
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
Libs really think the yearbook serves as some kind of evidence? For what? Even if it was Moore, all it means is that he wrote some flattering words about a teenage girl 40 years ago.

Leftists don't *need* evidence, their word is sufficient to do away with any reasonable doubt. Evidence is politically useful to direct the narrative that they are always victims of their oppressors and everyone should give them more power.
I guess neither do some republican politicians either? I mean more of them are turning against Moore even Paul Ryan now...
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-11-14 10:14:10
Link | Citer | R

I have more skeletons in my closet than the teaching department at Johns Hopkins Hospital....

I don't think it matters anymore brother. just call it facts I don't like. Or grab your accusers genitalia. We win. suck eggs ***.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-14 10:15:41
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »

I don't think it matters anymore brother. just call it facts I don't like. Or grab your accusers genitalia. We win. suck eggs ***.

You tired of winning yet !

Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-14 10:18:09
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
Libs really think the yearbook serves as some kind of evidence? For what? Even if it was Moore, all it means is that he wrote some flattering words about a teenage girl 40 years ago.

Leftists don't *need* evidence, their word is sufficient to do away with any reasonable doubt. Evidence is politically useful to direct the narrative that they are always victims of their oppressors and everyone should give them more power.
I guess neither do some republican politicians either? I mean more of them are turning against Moore even Paul Ryan now...

Unlike the wagon-circling Democrats, congressional Republicans are spineless cowards that go full C.Y.A. mode at the slightest provocation.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-14 10:18:09
Link | Citer | R

You can only grab women by the pussy if you plan on becoming President...or run Hollywood.
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-11-14 10:18:53
Link | Citer | R

CNN reporter: We've gotten reports that you lived under a bridge and preformed all manner of lewd acts for money and fun in your 20's Mr. Nikolce.

Campaign manager: Well we've gotten reports that YOU have a tiny pecker, no friends, and your mother never loved you.

CNN reporter: Can we stick to the facts here, please?

Campaign manager: facts I don't like, next question.

If you're looking for a campaign manager, I'll do all your evil bidding for a mere 150k a year.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-14 10:19:50
Link | Citer | R

Everything is right except it is very facts I don't like thank you very much !
By fonewear 2017-11-14 10:22:00
Link | Citer | R

I'll do evil bidding without the 150k ! Hell just tell me who to nuke !
By fonewear 2017-11-14 10:23:21
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »

Look something like this:

Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-11-14 10:29:58
Link | Citer | R

Our view: Roy Moore grossly unfit for office
AL.com editorial.

Quote:
Roy Moore simply cannot be a U.S. Senator. Even if his party and many of its adherents still think it possible, it is unthinkable -- for his state, and his country.

Last week, four women described Moore's unseemly taste for dating high school girls when he was a single man in his 30s. Another described what can only be seen as a sexual assault on her when she was 14. In a radio interview last week, Moore himself suggested that he may have dated teenage women during his 30s, though he vehemently denied the claims made by these women.

Today, even as those women face disgusting attacks on their motives and credibility, a fifth brave Alabama woman stepped forward and described how when she was 16, Moore violently sexually assaulted her in his car. She said she felt it to be an attempted rape, and that it ended with her bruised from either falling from or being pushed from the car, with Moore warning her he was a powerful man and that no one would believe her if she told anyone.

The seriousness of these incidents cannot be overstated. They should not be parsed with talk of statutes of limitations or whether proof exists. Proof beyond a reasonable doubt is a consideration for the courtroom, not the ballot box. When choosing our representative before the rest of the world, character matters.

Nor should these women's statements be diminished because the incidents are decades old. If readers objectively look at the reality of life for sex assault victims - at the public doubt and vitriol they face - they'll understand why girls and women do not come forward readily, or early.

And sadly, the reactions of many over the past several days support modern understanding of women's reluctance to voice these things. They stayed quiet while Moore ascended in local and state politics, but they have spoken out as he seems on the verge of attaining national office. For that, Alabama and America owe them respect and appreciation.

We believe these women.

As a news organization, we have independently investigated as many of these claims as possible and have found no reason to doubt the accounts outlined in the Washington Post. If anything, the stories we've heard in Etowah County have only further corroborated them.

In our view, Moore has already revealed himself as grossly unfit to be a U.S. Senator before these revelations.

He has been twice-removed from statewide office for his defiance of the law. His views on women's rights, same-sex marriage and religious freedom no longer reflect the majority of Alabamians. And they are incompatible with the governance of this country. He has said that the murderous 9/11 attacks on America and the tragic school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut may have been God's will because America had sinned.

Investigations into Moore's nonprofit the Foundation of Moral Law, have revealed a man who champions himself above all else. Above Alabamians. And, yes, above God. Moore has used his platform to personally enrich himself and his family and to pursue his own, radical agenda.

As each day passes, more Republicans, including Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Sen. Lindsay Graham, Louisiana's Senator Bill Cassidy, and many others, have stated Roy Moore simply cannot be a U.S. Senator.

It's time that he and his party read the writing on the wall: His candidacy is over. His true character has been revealed. It's time for the GOP to remove its official support.

And since he and his party can't assure it, the voters of Alabama must.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-14 10:31:40
Link | Citer | R

It is Alabama anyone with teeth is over qualified !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-14 10:33:28
Link | Citer | R

Meanwhile in Alabama:

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-14 10:34:05
Link | Citer | R