Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy Edition

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53 ... 111 112 113
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-11-13 11:11:49
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
No, Mosin. They're breaking their Kuerigs because Kuerig pulled their ads from Hannity's timeslot.

that's even better! lmao. thanks btw, I've been getting hassled at work all morning so my attention span has suffered.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-13 11:14:43
Link | Citer | R

I need a new Keurig once my niece *** off. She poured something in the last one and ruined it.

Also, I just realized Roy Moore and that nutty old man that pulled out his CCW on stage are the same person, so my attention span is *** as well.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-13 11:19:12
Link | Citer | R

How do we know any of you haven't molested children...
By fonewear 2017-11-13 11:19:52
Link | Citer | R

See how easy it is to accuse someone of something with no proof.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-13 11:32:10
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Republicans destroying their own Keurigs,

Bad day for libs.
Mfw niece is a republican.

Mind = blown
By fonewear 2017-11-13 11:40:28
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Republicans destroying their own Keurigs,

Bad day for libs.

You are Canadian every day is a bad day !
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-11-13 11:43:22
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Do tarutaru count?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2017-11-13 12:02:33
Link | Citer | R

Also, in case you all missed it. The Don Jr meeting with he Russian lawyer was facilitated by Fusion GPS. The same firm that helped fabricate the fake dossier.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-11-13 12:04:06
Link | Citer | R

Zerowone said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
The yuppies are bashing their keurigs on twitter because they advertise on sean hannity. lol.

what ever happened to glen beck? is he still around? I need to quit playing stupid call of duty and watch me some fox news.

It’s because they pulled their advertising from Hannity.

Apparently destroying your 100~200$ Keurig for Internet net fame is supposed enrage liberals.

Instead the jokes on them. Keurig still has their money.
It’s not supposed to enrage liberals lol... it’s supposed to send a message to Keurig... like everything these companies make a move they think will protect the most business... if they hadn’t removed from Hannity a bunch of other people that don’t like Hannity would be destroying their Keurigs or talking about how they wouldn’t purchase or would be returning their products...
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-13 12:04:43
Link | Citer | R

huh, I thought fox loved that guy, I wonder what the hang-up was.

Was crazy maybe but not crazy enough like Alex Jones.

there is a competition?! /enters

I watched him on fox news one time....veer off into some bizarre mormon rant.... as soon as they start jimmy cartering with that jesus is my copilot crap all the normals lose interest.

it's hard as a mofo to keep this site going with twelve wingnuts... imagine us trying to prop up a news network
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-13 12:05:49
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Also, in case you all missed it. The Don Jr meeting with he Russian lawyer was facilitated by Fusion GPS. The same firm that helped fabricate the fake dossier.
Bad day for libs.
By clearlyamule 2017-11-13 12:06:31
Link | Citer | R

clearlyamule said: »
Do tarutaru count?
No, no they don't count.
Well I'm too busy with them so that's how you know!
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-13 12:14:24
Link | Citer | R

Was crazy maybe but not crazy enough like Alex Jones.

Isn't he the guy you watch for entertainment? I always thought it was a form of extreme parody.
By fonewear 2017-11-13 12:17:35
Link | Citer | R

Glenn Beck was an alcoholic that is all you need to know.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-11-13 12:22:34
Link | Citer | R

all the money is in the cups yo
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-13 12:26:15
Link | Citer | R

smashing ***is fun...and you may want to reconsider the whole... disparaging the mentally defective there candle lives in a cheap single pane glass house next to a rock quarry jack
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-11-13 12:27:18
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Zerowone said: »
The yuppies are bashing their keurigs on twitter because they advertise on sean hannity. lol.

what ever happened to glen beck? is he still around? I need to quit playing stupid call of duty and watch me some fox news.

It’s because they pulled their advertising from Hannity.

Apparently destroying your 100~200$ Keurig for Internet net fame is supposed enrage liberals.

Instead the jokes on them. Keurig still has their money.
It’s not supposed to enrage liberals lol... it’s supposed to send a message to Keurig... like everything these companies make a move they think will protect the most business... if they hadn’t removed from Hannity a bunch of other people that don’t like Hannity would be destroying their Keurigs or talking about how they wouldn’t purchase or would be returning their products...
The only message I see is that conservatives were dumb enough to buy a hundred dollar plus coffee machine and then smash it because the manufacturer pulled ad revenue from Fox. I mean, they BOUGHT the machines, THEIR MONEY is in Kuerig's pockets already, what good are they accomplishing aside from broadcasting how mentally defective they are to the world?
This stuff is not exclusive to republicans and it’s their way of sending their own message... it’s their form of protest and theirs nothing wrong with it regardless of whether anyone else agrees with it or thinks it’s a good idea...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-11-13 12:27:44
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
smashing ***is fun...and you may want to reconsider the whole... disparaging the mentally defective there candle lives in a cheap single pane glass house next to a rock quarry jack
Makes me think of office space lol...
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-13 12:29:08
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Makes me think of office space lol...
YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2017-11-13 12:37:01
Link | Citer | R

Also, I find it even funnier because Kuerig pulled the ads because Hannity was supporting an accused pedophile. One would think the "law and order" conservatives would be all for refusing to provide even one dollar to a suspected pedophile, what with all the bathroom bills they try to pass to "keep grown men out of the ladies' restroom". That's what's known as hypocrisy. You can't pick and choose which perverts you can target for their behavior. The bathroom bills focus on pedophiles and suspected pedophiles, Moore is a suspected pedophile and should suffer consequences under the law.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-11-13 12:39:44
Link | Citer | R

I finally had time to read that. my god what a terrible thing to tell your kids. this dude has some real *** issues.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-11-13 12:40:30
Link | Citer | R

My new favorite thing from politicians these days is whenever they’re asked something they don’t want to answer they just tell you they don’t remember... it’s the best with trump though because he always brags about how great his memory is...
By fonewear 2017-11-13 12:42:51
Link | Citer | R

Those K cup machines are going pay I tell ya hwaht !

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-13 12:42:58
Link | Citer | R

Also, I find it even funnier because Kuerig pulled the ads because Hannity was supporting an accused pedophile. One would think the "law and order" conservatives would be all for refusing to provide even one dollar to a suspected pedophile, what with all the bathroom bills they try to pass to "keep grown men out of the ladies' restroom". That's what's known as hypocrisy. You can't pick and choose which perverts you can target for their behavior. The bathroom bills focus on pedophiles and suspected pedophiles, Moore is a suspected pedophile and should suffer consequences under the law.

That's how the liberals want Soviet America to be, where they can merely accuse someone of something and have their will be done without that pesky nuance of law or due process. The courts and legal system shouldn't exist for justice but as a platform for social change.

Just another reason people need to vote to the right, keep people like CJ and Vic from ever getting power.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-13 12:44:10
Link | Citer | R

I finally had time to read that. my god what a terrible thing to tell your kids. this dude has some real *** issues.

That's the leftists in the USA now. That's not extremist left either but the more "moderate" and politically acceptable version.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53 ... 111 112 113