Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy Edition

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 111 112 113
 Shiva.Shruiken
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-11-08 20:00:25
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Animorphs was actually a really good book series. It had a terrible ending and launched an awful TV show, though.

I was maybe like 8 -9 years old when the TV show ran, and the only thing I remember is they weaponized oatmeal.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-08 20:04:58
Link | Citer | R

Goosebumps was the thing when I was about 9 or 10.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-08 20:06:08
Link | Citer | R

nostalgia intensifies

[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-11-08 20:16:50
Link | Citer | R

Goosebumps was the ***! This cover is etched upon my mind forever

[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-08 21:04:52
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Impeachment is a political process and not a criminal one. A criminal conviction isn't required but there are still legal standards that require some level of abuse or misconduct that wouldn't necessarily constitute a crime.

That is correct, but anything short of an actual crime causing impeachment is a terrible, terrible thing if you think about it from a broader perspective for more than 5 seconds. The whole purpose of a democratic republic is for the people to decide who gets to be in office. Trump's 40% approval rating (give or take) may not be what anyone would consider high, but it's not unusual. For Congress to impeach a fairly elected president based purely on politics and without the approval of the VAST majority of the population could launch civil unrest the likes of which we haven't seen in our lifetimes.

That's why these people running the ads are morons. What's the end game? President Pence, an even greater distrust of the government (which you might recognize as a problem for liberalism) and the potential for a modern civil war to boot? They're too busy throwing childish, selfish tantrums to see two feet past their own noses.

That's their goal, start some civil strife they could use as an excuse to suspend the Constitution and implement martial law. After the unrest has been "dealt with" they establish a new single party government controlled by them with only properly vetted people allowed to vote in party elections. It's the Chinese communist model that their ideology subscribes to as the ideal society.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-11-08 21:15:09
Link | Citer | R

Lol oh wow. Well to prepare you all for the upcoming commie uprising:

A must read imo
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-08 21:18:23
Link | Citer | R

A must read imo
Reminds me of the first time I took Xanax.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-11-08 21:44:40
Link | Citer | R

I love my gay commie dog.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-08 21:47:55
Link | Citer | R

I like when Jehovah's witnesses knock on my door and ask ***like "Do you believe in hell?"

I'm like "Yeah, take a look around. I live here." If my niece is in view, I point at her and say "That's Satan right over there."

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Zerowone 2017-11-09 08:18:28
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
I like when Jehovah's witnesses knock on my door and ask ***like "Do you believe in hell?"

I'm like "Yeah, take a look around. I live here." If my niece is in view, I point at her and say "That's Satan right over there."

It’s fun to ask: “Do you believe you’re one of the 300,000 who will receive salvation?”
By fonewear 2017-11-09 08:22:57
Link | Citer | R

Zerowone said: »

It’s fun to ask: “Do you believe you’re one of the 300,000 who will receive salvation?”
YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2017-11-09 08:24:16
Link | Citer | R

You believe in anime same thing as hell.
By fonewear 2017-11-09 08:25:18
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
Wow just saw CNN airing an ad encouraging people to demand President Trumps impeachment. Paid for by Democrats and emotionally loaded with enough *** to power Al Gores mansion.

And they call President Trump "divisive"...
Impeachment has lost all meaning. Screw due process and requiring that the President actually do something illegal first. Screw the Constitution and the democratic process. Impeachment is just the pipe dream of a bunch of sore losers.
No, not illegal. Impeachable. And many argue he has done that. Some of them being republican.

As for the pipe dream part,yes. Even Pelosi is trying to put the lid on impeachment talk. But funny thing, the GOP is using the specter of impeachment and investigations to raise funds.

"Please donate. If the Dems get their hands on the house and senate they might treat us like we have been treating them for the last 20 years."
The Trump administration recently fired a government worker for merely flipping off Trump's motorcade, which violates the First Amendment and Trump's oath of office to defend and protect the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

What did you expect to happen give the woman a raise ?
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-09 08:49:14
Link | Citer | R

The Trump administration recently fired a government worker for merely flipping off Trump's motorcade, which violates the First Amendment and Trump's oath of office to defend and protect the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

/sigh
/rubs temples

ok...first of all she didn't work for the government, she worked for Akima LLC... which is a marketing firm

second, trump didn't "/you're fired.apprentice" her and neither did anyone else who works for the government...because she didn't work for the government... as I explained in the first part.

/holds your hand

which third, therefore trump didn't violate any amendment to any constitution or bill of rights which you obviously haven't bothered to read or understand either.

but don't take my word for it.....why not give reading a try? pick any reputable media site at all and check it out for yourself.

Our new word for today is.

Conjecture
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-09 08:52:15
Link | Citer | R

Zerowone said: »

it's only 144,000, the tippy top 12,000 best jews of all time from each of the twelve tribes of Israel...

but yes... I also enjoy pointing that out and making them cry.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-11-09 08:56:09
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Wow just saw CNN airing an ad encouraging people to demand President Trumps impeachment.

The DoJ is asking for CNN to be sold, CNN is going to double down on Trump now.

My bid is about tree fiddy !
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-09 08:59:09
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Wow just saw CNN airing an ad encouraging people to demand President Trumps impeachment. Paid for by Democrats and emotionally loaded with enough *** to power Al Gores mansion.

Impeachment has lost all meaning. Screw due process and requiring that the President actually do something illegal first. Screw the Constitution and the democratic process. Impeachment is just the pipe dream of a bunch of sore losers.
No, not illegal. Impeachable. And many argue he has done that. Some of them being republican.

As for the pipe dream part,yes. Even Pelosi is trying to put the lid on impeachment talk. But funny thing, the GOP is using the specter of impeachment and investigations to raise funds.

"Please donate. If the Dems get their hands on the house and senate they might treat us like we have been treating them for the last 20 years."

The funny part, Hatch Act exists.

Government employees are prohibited from participating in public political activities.

Now the kicker, she's not a government employee at all and instead works for a private company that contracts with the Government. She just publicly disrespected the head executive of a large customer, no private company is going to let an employee stay around after that.

Funny seeing antifa liberals declaring 1st amendment when they frequently use violence to suppress others political speech.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-09 08:59:58
Link | Citer | R

Even though this is the most ill-informed and dumbest thing I've read in here for some time, I'm going out of my way to respond to this in the most controlled way I can.

The woman belonged to a company that does government contract work, and is not the same thing as a government-owned company.
TRUMP'S ADMINISTRATION CAN'T FIRE HER, YOU *RADIO EDIT*
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-09 09:01:45
Link | Citer | R

And that's what I get for taking my time to reply on a phone, being beaten to the punch by Nik 10 minutes ago. Still worth it.
By fonewear 2017-11-09 09:02:14
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Shruiken said: »
I love my gay commie dog.
By fonewear 2017-11-09 09:05:42
Link | Citer | R

A must read imo

The dog triggered me:

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-09 09:08:11
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
give the woman a raise

in sales and marketing the first thing that they teach you is to never. ever. never ever ever never ever discuss your own thoughts or personal feelings or even mention sex, politics or religion.

the holy trinity, the three sacred cows, the triumvirate of topics that you are never to discuss with anyone for any reason ever.

because these three topics are so polarizing that just mentioning anything about them at all will alienate half of the people, right off the bat before you even get to your own opinion.

I have a buddy that works at a factory and they made it even clearer. Do you know what you can talk about at the factory?

1.) SPORTS

2.) HOW MUCH YOU LIKE WORKING FOR/AT THE FACTORY

that's the whole list.

we've been over this...I don't know how many times...but freedom of speech does not include freedom from repercussions from whatever boneheaded "thought" leaks out of your stupid pie hole...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-09 09:10:05
Link | Citer | R

My boss asked me about who I was going to vote for last year I told him to step off I'm doing the Humpty Dance !
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-09 09:10:28
Link | Citer | R

Bad day for libs.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-09 09:11:28
Link | Citer | R

I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-09 09:13:28
Link | Citer | R

Still worth it.

it's cathartic!!

because what are the real odds he'll bother to read or understand either post...

my bookie says he isn't taking any bets...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-09 09:14:59
Link | Citer | R

The first amendment only works when I'm trying to win an argument otherwise *** your freedom of speech yo !
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 111 112 113